Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad/stacy trait: you’re in a fraternity/sorority

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Seriously all the chads and stacys I see online tend to be in Greek life. The Greek life is the one that parties every weekend and is more sexually active. Anyone else notice this?

Seriously all the chads and stacys I see online tend to be in Greek life. The Greek life is the one that parties every weekend and is more sexually active. Anyone else notice this?

They party all day and yet they are still successful. Goes to show that having connections and coming from wealthy parents is better than hard work

They party all day and yet they are still successful. Goes to show that having connections and coming from wealthy parents is better than hard work
And I think Greek lifers are more likely to succeed after college according to studies I think

it was all rigged against us from the start, we never had a chance! blackpill will always win we are but the worthless pawns in a giant chess game, we work our asses off to sustain chad and stacys lavish affluent pretentious lifestyles.

they sedated us with copes like video games and drugs to keep us docile, rendering us incapable of understanding the true magnitude of their greed and lust, we are disposable drones

Last edited:
@ordinaryotaku

Even I knew this in high school. Sorority girls are sluts, and the fraternity guys are the ones who make it that way.
Greek life is the home of chads and stacys