Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad steals girlfriend from another guy (Asians please don't watch)

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I was debating a lot about posting this video or not. If you're Asian I'm sorry if it makes you cringe. I'll add three things:

- The two guys are the devil, they'll burn in hell forever.

- All girls are whores

- The Chinese guy did good about not fighting for her. You don't fight over trash.

the guy mogs the noodlewhore....

Fuck noodlewhores

Last edited:
I was debating a lot about posting this video or not. If you're Asian I'm sorry if it makes you cringe. I'll add three things:

- All girls are whores

- The Chinese guy did good about not fighting for her. You don't fight over trash.

There's a similar video to this where a guy kisses another man's girlfriend in front of him and he doesn't do anything.

Not. Even. One. Second

Not watching for my mental sanity, already got mogged enough today.

Wait... b-but I KPOPmaxxed, I-I can't understand, h-how is this p-possible ?

- All girls are whores

Your profile picture does perfect justice to the sadness and misery that we feel as incels on a regular basis.

That was pretty brutal tbh

brutal, can't deny the fact that the white guy much better looking tho

Ricecel have been neutered. They have half the T levels of an average male

yup. but tbh, no women is worth risking hospital anymore nowadays. better to let it go and move on

a gf is nothing but a longer-term prostitute

Should have at least let her hand go and left when she acted out. It was very pathetic to watch

Noodles need to burn for this shit, especially as the white guy was ugly, but the rice needs calling out.

At least have some fucking dignity and bury the mayo where he stands.

If a mayo tried this in Japan he would get beheaded, and following that the sushicel would seppuku

If a mayo tried this in Japan he would get beheaded, and following that the sushicel would seppuku

They need less gun control in these East Asian societies. Everyone, esp tourist trash, would be extremely polite if everyone owned a submachine gun.

Not correct it wasn’t his gf he just picked her up from a bar and she went with him but decided to go to chad when she saw him

"According to my delusion muh noodle whores don't have racial preferences", IT

Seen this video years ago, guy goes by the name David Bond. He does PUA in SEA countries, don't know if he's still active.