Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad strikes again, femoids won't insult him anyways

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
based chad strikes again this time as a trans-gook, all the foids say is that he's racist :feelsclown: no adhominems unlike if they would be talking to an incel

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3CbAO2ehzA

when an incel does this shit they get doxxed and beaten up so chad has to do it instead :chad:

why is everyone in the chat speaks russian wtf

Reminded me of how Ricecels killed poor innocent muslims :cryfeels:
i wish i had lighter skin so i could go cuck all of them

the first thing a foid would do to let you know you're wrong about something is insult you for your looks and that you can't get a gf because of that. If it's not your looks, well then they will call you a racist, mysoginist, nazist, etc, crazy big deal, I guess.

the first thing a foid would do to let you know you're wrong about something is insult you for your looks and that you can't get a gf because of that. If it's not your looks, well then they will call you a racist, mysoginist, nazist, etc, a crazy big deal, I guess.
nah mate, it's not a big deal it's just another example that proves that looks > personality

anything that a foid does isn't a big deal unless it's destroying lives of bad looking men