Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Chad Taiwanese boxxer killed his GF

• Thread starter MuslimMentalcel
  • Start date
MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★

Hello based dapartment...

reminds me of when a woman cut off her husbands dick because he was cheating on her and feminist twitter was like yass queen

of course when the roles are reversed its the most abhorrent thing to ever happen

Weird how she couldn't sense his personality. He probably didn't post on incel forums

That's what happens to uncontrolled whores

What a misleading title. Yes, she told him she was virgin. But she also was fucking a new guy she met on Tinder every night while dating him.

Did anyone actually read the article? He killed himself afterwards when it became obvious he killed her.

Killing whores is based in general but murder/suicide over a whore is faggotry and not based at all.

Did anyone actually read the article? He killed himself afterwards when it became obvious he killed her.

Killing whores is based in general but murder/suicide over a whore is faggotry and not based at all.

He killed himself because he realized there are no pure maidens in this world. Only whores and frauds.

He killed himself because he realized there are no pure maidens in this world. Only whores and frauds.

Bro he met her on TINDER... he was either massively bluepilled or had an IQ of 50 to think he would find a virgin and loyal hottie on Tinder.

I still give him respect for murdering and dismembering the whore but he was a complete retard overall.

Is virginity a big thing in Taiwan?? I know accross Asia people love Taiwanese girls because they are way sweeter than Chinese and also dress really sexy, so I guess it could go either way?

Woman he met on TINDER, wasnt a virgin?

You dont say. :feelskek:

Bro he met her on TINDER... he was either massively bluepilled or had an IQ of 50 to think he would find a virgin and loyal hottie on Tinder.

I still give him respect for murdering and dismembering the whore but he was a complete retard overall.
Boxers are quite stupid usually, and the brain damage they accumulate over the course of their career intensifies their already low IQ.

"Because she wasn't a virgin"

Based but stupid as fuck. Wasting your life for some worn out pussy is idiotic ngl.

His life and carrier was already ruined and I think prisoners may act violent against him so he did the right thing and killed himself.

JFL at doing this shit when you're a fucking Chang

not even with chang was this women satisfied.it's over

He didn't kill himself over her, rather over the prospect of spending the rest of his life in jail.

Trying to find a virgin foid on tinder? Wtf was he thinking jfl

I wish more men had such a spine.

Imagine putting a foid in her place for not being a virgin...

> thinking he met a virgin on tinder
Never began for his IQ

Killing whores is based in general but murder/suicide over a whore is faggotry and not based at all
He killed himself to avoid being raped in jail, that's literally the opposite of faggotry

Based boxer. Nothing of value lost

He may not be incel but I deem him "honoraryCel" and he has an account waiting for him on this site should he ever register. KING.

He deserves a presidential award, and $1,000,000 in restitution, tbh ngl.

Thats hilarious. She get beaten to death? Even funnier

What a misleading title. Yes, she told him she was virgin. But she also was fucking a new guy she met on Tinder every night while dating him.
He did nothing wrong what so ever.

Ridiculously based

moshi moshi based department

Why are news sites commentaries usually so blackpilled when most of the internet is so bluepilled? Seems kinda random.

Why Women don't realize that these type of men are extremely dangerous, the excess of esteroides fry their brain plus the huge amount of testosterone made them extremely violent. But women want their Chad didn't they

was her personality detector not working?

seriously though what a delusional idiot to believe a woman in her late twenties that shes still pure. yeah fucking right, and im the pope of rome.

Roastie getting toastie.

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Another cumdumspter bites the dust

She didn't get killed because she wasn't a virgin it's because she was having one night stands through tinder whilst in a relationship with him. Good riddance. Hope the Taiwanese legal system isn't cucked.

This guy thought she'd be a virgin at 27? JFL.

What's the point of roping when your life is that great?

Fucking retards everywhere.
doing what you want without thinking is ideal way of life. this Taiwanese boxer did just that. he did not think of consequences. he is a real man. a real man does not think, he just does what he desires. no need to surpress his innate desires

In my country foids are getting stabbed ,shot ,thrown over the roof ,driven over and getting burned alive by their BOYFRIENDS AND HUSBANDS ,it’s based fun

Tinder Virgin pick one.

Based Riceman

That gif in your signature is so pathetic but i know it is also reality for many men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back