Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chad trains his "introvert" sister.

an introvert with 700k followers :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

She can look like Frankenstein and still get many guys.

Chads are so ruthless, he would probably fuck his own sister.

Shit, I promise you they have fucked

Notice how the big boobed milf starts playing around with Chad like she's 20 again.

EDIT: NVM thats his mom.

I would fuck his mom

I hate both of them fuckers.

to potential ExtRemists watching pls aim at guys like this and girl. k thnx

Btw this Chad has a soy voice

lol Chad sexualizing his sister for views and making her prance around half-naked
What a shit world we live in

I'm a instastalker so i knows this bitch is so annoying and narsasictic. gets fame and money and worshippers jus for taking pictures of her body and sits around all day. meanwhile i sit around all day and if i take pictures of my body known would give a fuck.

nice clown makeup jfl

other sluts and unworthy degenerates, they should be purged

I don't think he's Chad. More like Chad-lite. His eye area isn't great. He has NCT and his eyes aren't hooded. I would still kill to look like him though

this so brutal, as a chad you can make absolutely shitty, low-effort content and still have ~1mln viewers. you can put LIES in your video title and still have 360k subscribers.

not to mention this 700k narcissistic slut turned introvert :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: , just hand me a chainsaw folks (imma cut sum trees in minecraft)

2:25 teehee I'm so introverted and quirky.

What a insipid 'vert...

Fucking whore. Acid, meet face.

Yeah """""Introvert""""" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

jewtube and instagram need to be shut down

“I transform my whore sister into a giga whore.”

women always love their Chad brother, when it's incel they feel more familiar with criminal Chad than close blood incel

Soooo... just take off the fake non-prescription poser glasses, paint your face, and get half naked?

also jfl at female “social anxiety” and “insecurities” .... laughable.. men and women really do live in 2 different dimensions.

I'm not mad at all. Not even a slight hint of anger. :feelslala:

He also trained her to suck his dick and swallow his cum

Foids are big fucking joke

foids work out only for chad. we work out for landwhales.:feelsrope:

This is another brutal blackpill on this society. You can see how this girl has zero motivation to do anything but LDAR. Yet because she has so much validation and people who care for her, they literally drag her out of her bed and get her to do things.

This is why it's so hard to get things done when you're an incel, there's literally no one who will motivate you like this. There's no one who will encourage you or give you validation. So the natural state of things is to LDAR.

women always love their Chad brother, when it's incel they feel more familiar with criminal Chad than close blood incel

Do you think they would rather fuck their Chad brother than an incel they're not related to?

JFL have you seen his mom?

Proof that it's foids who determine whether you'll be subhuman or not. I bet his dad is a normie.

Cucks who follow instasluts like her deserve to be shot on the spot

This is another brutal blackpill on this society. You can see how this girl has zero motivation to do anything but LDAR. Yet because she has so much validation and people who care for her, they literally drag her out of her bed and get her to do things.
This is why it's so hard to get things done when you're an incel, there's literally no one who will motivate you like this. There's no one who will encourage you or give you validation. So the natural state of things is to LDAR.
Do you think they would rather fuck their Chad brother than an incel they're not related to?
I wouldn´t be surprised if she was.
Incels are invisible to foids anyways

She is so introverted, she only fucks 10 guys a week teehee