Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chad trait: Applying your dating perspective when giving 'advice' to normie men.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Coon Youtubers Hodgetwins are a notorious example of this.

They have this advice videos where they take emails from their fans and give advice mostly of which is related to dating in some way, and fuck me literally all of their damn 'advice' is 'just go ballz deep' 'yea man leave the nutz hanging out' then they go on and bring example from their dating life when they effortlessly slept with all kinds of women like how one of the twins had a girl suck him off after they just met or how the other twin used to fuck some marine's wife it's fucking ridiculous.

The worst part about this? THEY DON'T FUCKING SEE IT! all of their advice is with presumptions that the men that are writing them have big dicks like them and are 6'2 lightskin handsome niggas, and when a actual microdick truecel writes to them in desperation for them to help him out what do they do? THEY FUCKING MOCK HIM THE WHOLE VIDEO AND AT THE END THE SAY SOME BULLSHIT STATEMENT LIKE 'JUST USE YOUR TONGUE' AKA JUST BE A BETACUCK WHO WILL GET CUCKED BY TYRONE AND CHAD.

And then in completely different video they'll yet again say some bullshit like 'women aren't that physical' WHILE ALL OF THEIR PERSONAL EXAMPLES OF ATTRACTING WOMEN WAS DOWN TO 99% PHYSICALITY AND 1% MENTALITY (they were to shy to approach girls till they were 18 boho) fucking hate blind idiots like this honestly.

Last edited:
look at that form
look at it
now respect it

They're arrogant scum, there's nothing more to it.

They're arrogant scum, there's nothing more to it.

I can't remember where it was but there's this podcast i watched with them in it and two other dudes.

One was a tattomaxxed ogremaxxed Irish dude i think and was laughing along with Hodgetwins while the other was a soyboy Britcuck who looked like he was about to pass out when Hodgetwins started joking around, anyways the funny part is at some point they begin talking about how to treat women and the twins go on about how they used to screw girls like this and like that, basically they were flexing, the Irish dude mostly agreed with them and you could tell he got some pussy himself while the British dude looked uncomfortable as hell and was sweating extra hard. :lul:

I can't remember where it was but there's this podcast i watched with them in it and two other dudes.

One was a tattomaxxed ogremaxxed Irish dude i think and was laughing along with Hodgetwins while the other was a soyboy Britcuck who looked like he was about to pass out when Hodgetwins started joking around, anyways the funny part is at some point they begin talking about how to treat women and the twins go on about how they used to screw girls like this and like that, basically they were flexing, the Irish dude mostly agreed with them and you could tell he got some pussy himself while the British dude looked uncomfortable as hell and was sweating extra hard. :lul:
Don't watch niggertwins, it will be better for your well being. Do you enjoy watching boasting Chads?

Don't watch niggertwins, it will be better for your well being. Do you enjoy watching boasting Chads?

They are quite funny tbh.

I used to watch them but don't watch anymore.

Don't let this life ruin everything for you.