Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad vs Stacy Tinder experiment makes me want to die, it's OVER for Chads, it NEVER BEGAN for us

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Since my own experience on Tinder catfishing with an idealized edited picture of myself has been a phenomenal failure, I decided to look up some Tinder experiments. This foid got a 70% match rate and got matched with the Vice President of Tinder and Chance the rapper on her first day. Chad got a measly 10% match rate, which is still astronomical compared to my 0% match rate. Literally all you have to do is be born female and you are given access to hooking up with ultra wealthy and/or famous celebrities.

Now realize that even average foids mog giga chads on tinder.

it's a foids world

Since my own experience on Tinder catfishing with an idealized edited picture of myself has been a phenomenal failure, I decided to look up some Tinder experiments. This foid got a 70% match rate and got matched with the Vice President of Tinder and Chance the rapper on her first day. Chad got a measly 10% match rate, which is still astronomical compared to my 0% match rate. Literally all you have to do is be born female and you are given access to hooking up with ultra wealthy and/or famous celebrities.

Over for Chadcels

this is fucking brutal. if he only has 10% then what chance do i have?

She can go on Tinder for one night and get somebody to fly her anywhere in the world and pay for all expenses. She'll never have to work a day in her life. She can get hooked up with a role in a movie and become a famous actress. She can do whatever she wants and get whatever she wants while we wageslave and rot with society wishing death upon us.
this is fucking brutal. if he only has 10% then what chance do i have?

0%

300 lb 50 year old obese landwhale has 50% match rate easy

grade A suifuel right here

Why would you want to fuck a (((celebrity))) anyway? :feelspuke:

I'd still do anything to have that guy's results

The pics they used for the chad were unironically too intimidating, foids knew something was off

Women will say "it sucks being a women, you're only judged off your looks". Ok, but any woman is guaranteed her looksmatch and probably slightly above for ltrs. She can also fuck chads when she likes. Above average foids have life completely made. They can marry rich guys, chads, celebrities, etc or fuck them.

Women will say "it sucks being a women, you're only judged off your looks". Ok, but any woman is guaranteed her looksmatch and probably slightly above for ltrs. She can also fuck chads when she likes. Above average foids have life completely made. They can marry rich guys, chads, celebrities, etc or fuck them.

yes. why nature would do it like that? why women are more valuable than men? LETS BE HONEST women never invented anything and are just mobile bags for cum. yet they have much bigger value than we do

The pics they used for the chad were unironically too intimidating, foids knew something was off
Massive cope.

90/10 is reality

She can go on Tinder for one night and get somebody to fly her anywhere in the world and pay for all expenses. She'll never have to work a day in her life. She can get hooked up with a role in a movie and become a famous actress. She can do whatever she wants and get whatever she wants while we wageslave and rot with society wishing death upon us.

I "know" a useless foid that did this. I "met" her in HS. She was gigastacy and wanted to be a doctor, but she could not met the requirements. She partied too hard to even try to seriously study. Then she tried to become a nurse and, eventually, quit college (too much partying again), activated tutorial mode and married a rich doctor. Last time i saw her (before deleting all my social media) she was literally traveling around the Mediterranean sea in a private yacht. She was a 11/10 tho. Free everything. Free HS, free friends, free sex, free money. She got her first job at 16, just because she was good looking for example, while i was playing Pokemon Ruby . She only dated GigaChad and never looked in my general direction, not even once. She had thousands of "friends" in facebook, including me lmao. I had to ask tons of people during college to add me so i could get like 30 people.
Meanwhile, i have been studying hard in isolation for the last 10 years to get a decent job, just to discover that it never begun and ill die as a virgin.
I still doubt we belong to the same species tbh. She can, as you say, do whatever she wants, when she wants and how she wants. I cant even get a gf after years and years of wasting my youth trying.
Honestly, i cant imagine how it must feel like to live like a God. To absolutely never suffer real human pain. To fully enjoy a human life.

yes. why nature would do it like that? why women are more valuable than men? LETS BE HONEST women never invented anything and are just mobile bags for cum. yet they have much bigger value than we do

It's just because of soyciety. The life of women without soyciety would be being arranged married to a regular man or wealthy man if very attractive. That or just being raped by men when they please.

It really is a women's sexual utopia that we live in (like Roger Devlin's book describes). Insane, imagine if you could live your life in a men's sexual utopia as well as other things in society being hugely in your favor. Life would be bliss.

Talk about projection.

It's just because of soyciety. The life of women without soyciety would be being arranged married to a regular man or wealthy man if very attractive. That or just being raped by men when they please.

It really is a women's sexual utopia that we live in (like Roger Devlin's book describes). Insane, imagine if you could live your life in a men's sexual utopia as well as other things in society being hugely in your favor. Life would be bliss.
LMAOO imagine if roles were reversed. women would have nothing. for they dont have the strength of man, the ambition of man, the brain of man, the business CEO and invention drive. they would lose their only value.

They've got to smarten up a bit. That Chadfish looked a little too obvious.

and men made it for them
beta low t men did. No man with self repspect would hand over the fruit of his labor, to foids, for free, by giving them rights.

Why would you want to fuck a (((celebrity))) anyway? :feelspuke:

Ok so you're obviously not apart of the normie mindset. As you have an account here that can post. So I'll explain.

We think about improving ourselves and our conditions. That's not a very typical mindset. Normies don't care for that. They want; money, power, and status. (As most normies are mildly psychopaths whose drug-riddled.)

Ok so you're obviously not apart of the normie mindset. As you have an account here that can post. So I'll explain.

We think about improving ourselves and our conditions. That's not a very typical mindset. Normies don't care for that. They want; money, power, and status. (As most normies are mildly psychopaths whose drug-riddled.)

Jewllywood types aren't normies. They're rich degenerate cultural marxists, they're nothing more than animals and propagandists with money.

Hey OP, do you know how I can get a picture of myself photoshopped to look like a Chad? I suck at Photoshop and can't do it myself. I want to either pay someone to do it for me (like @FACEandLMS ) or find a filter. I want to look like a Chad to do Tinder experiments.

Put more age in the Chad, something like 24 or 26

and the guy is literally perfect with touched up photos!

ITLL BE OVER MOST CHAD ONE DAY TOO!!!!

If he has a 10% match rate, then what are my odds? :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back