Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Chad: "Wanna fuck?" Roastie: "Oh Chad you're so romantic!"

I just can't stand the modern woman

And the fucking redditors telling her it's ok is so infuriating

Jfl. Just have a great personality bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

He must have really great bone personality

How come foids live on easy mode yet remain to be the most high inhibition creatures on the whole earth?
Women face rejection all the time. :feels:

Yet the only time that's ever happened was in 2016 when Hilary lost... :feelsEhh:

It's over when toilets think like animals and can vote.

not about what you lose but what you gain is what matters, so even if foids got rejected alot, they still gain alot to make up for any loss
I'm betting any foid that approaching has an 85% success rate easily. Even with chads because why not.

He must have really great bone personality

I'm betting any foid that approaching has an 85% success rate easily. Even with chads because why not.

Wow, the guy must have pics of him showering.

honestly all of this social stuff like “being too easy” and shit goes way over my head. I don’t pick up on stuff like that at all, it wouldn’t have even occurred to me. even the basic fundamentals of talking to people are hard for me to grasp ngl

You’re always too easy for Chad

This kind of thing doesn't even phase me anymore. I long ago accepted that sex havers just lead different sorts of lives.

She was confused by Chad's lack of assertiveness. She was expecting something like "ok let's go but you bring the condoms, I'm broke."

After the "really?" she was suddenly scared the guy doesn't really know what he's doing so she got cold feet.
This kind of thing doesn't even phase me anymore. I long ago accepted that sex havers just lead different sorts of lives.
Yeah, they may as well live in a parallel universe.

Last edited:
She was confused by Chad's lack of assertiveness. She was expecting something like "ok let's go but you bring the condoms, I'm broke."

After the "really?" she was suddenly scared the guy doesn't really know what he's doing so she got cold feet.

Exactly what I thought. The fact he's hesitating/asking for confirmation is throwing her off

Will still fuck him tho

Damn dude's got foids down to a science.

honestly all of this social stuff like “being too easy” and shit goes way over my head. I don’t pick up on stuff like that at all, it wouldn’t have even occurred to me. even the basic fundamentals of talking to people are hard for me to grasp ngl
Foids are expected to make the guy wait for sex so they don't come off as whores.

I just can't stand the modern woman

And the fucking redditors telling her it's ok is so infuriating
Still, they can't decide what's a greater eMpOweReMenT: Sleeping around fast, quick and often without being judged for or wait and make the man sacrifice himself and his resources for her (to a whore she is nonetheless)

When the sarcastic explaination could be well true.

Last edited:
Lesson #1 of talking to women(which some of us know from Chad fishing a lot and also even normie fishing).. see how soyboy low-T guys talk to women.. don't do that.

Imagine if she read some average guy's bio and thought "wow he's so quirky! He loves collecting action figures!" and let him rail her the same day. Your bio alone would never allow you to do that kind of thing, yet your face would.

Jfl at posting about riding the cock carousel on a forum made for dating advice

I like how foids think they're being 'easy' by agreeing to fuck chad on the first message. she would reject the majority of guys no matter how much effort they put in.

Slut humblebragging warrants stoning in incel sharia.

Someone's future mother

What has the world come to.

Fucking depressing

"I agree with your tactic of meeting up for drinks first. Seems like a smart move to me; get to know the guy a little bit first."

Now foids are considered smart for going for drinks first instead of fucking a stranger right away. JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: