Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chad who bullied me is now married to a fat land whale

DirtyCurryCell

DirtyCurryCell

Banned
-
In of the classes I was this Chadpreet, a chadlet, and a Chadlite of european descent.
These fucks bullied and ganged up on me. But luckily I had another friend who was a chad who defended me from the chadlite, because he didn't like him either.

The chadlite was an asshole to all the foids, but ofc he was able to get away with it because
a) It was before feminism.
b) He pretty much looked like a white guy with the personality of a curry, he actually couldn't even speak english unlike all other mixed race people.

I looked him up on facebok and now the fucker is super obese, and he's married to short, fat, lipstick caked landwhale. I always fantasized about having my revenge on him. But now he's fat and he's married to this fugly lanwhale. So yeah.

Fuck all the chads.
They should be run over in GTA online.

Anyone who bullied others should be dead, being obese and married to a landwhale isn't enough of a punishment.

I doubt he was Chad, bro.

The Chad who bullied you is terminally addicted to human relationships which forces him to lower his expections as far as needed in order to get that human interaction. That's why he is with the landwhale. He can't face loneliness or he would suicide. Most of society is like that.

I am happy I saw the truth early on, never got the addiction. It would have killed me.

Chadlets always make it a point to bully incels in front of foids.

Anyone who bullied others should be dead, being obese and married to a landwhale isn't enough of a punishment.
Tbh it's not

He still getting his balls drained by a hole

What in the world is a Chadlet

Chadlets always make it a point to bully incels in front of foids.
How can a man who understands how insignificant we are, think so much of himself?

Chadlet ? wtf

In of the classes I was this Chadpreet, a chadlet, and a Chadlite of european descent.
These fucks bullied and ganged up on me. But luckily I had another friend who was a chad who defended me from the chadlite, because he didn't like him either.

The chadlite was an asshole to all the foids, but ofc he was able to get away with it because
a) It was before feminism.
b) He pretty much looked like a white guy with the personality of a curry, he actually couldn't even speak english unlike all other mixed race people.

I looked him up on facebok and now the fucker is super obese, and he's married to short, fat, lipstick caked landwhale. I always fantasized about having my revenge on him. But now he's fat and he's married to this fugly lanwhale. So yeah.

Fuck all the chads.
They should be run over in GTA online.

yeah some of my bullies may be married to landwhales too thought i doubt it

there are two kinds of bullies, one kind is socially successful, and second kind is incel alike

i personally wouldnt care if theyre married to landwhales or not because thats not enough, i have to think of a way to do some legal revenge on them

Just fuck his wife, put into action that advice foids give, have sex incel.

Congrats. Most of my bullies are married to stacies, as is the way with foids - just marry the biggest asshole you can find.

Oh but I’m single because I have a “bad personality”, yes, of course, very logical.

Just fuck his wife, put into action that advice foids give, have sex incel.
Giphy 1

Lifefuel indeed I still want to die though

Or at least barred from getting a job that way they have to spend their lives poor and miserable. And castrated as well

send me a dm of his fb

Sadly I can't do that without being doxxed.
I will send it on the day I rope. I will doxx all my bullies.
what happened to your other bullies later on?

The Chad who bullied you is terminally addicted to human relationships which forces him to lower his expections as far as needed in order to get that human interaction. That's why he is with the landwhale. He can't face loneliness or he would suicide. Most of society is like that.

I am happy I saw the truth early on, never got the addiction. It would have killed me.

Facts

Sometimes the best revenge is letting them live.

except people who bully foids, they have my respect

aka low inhib gods who know that either they have nothing to lose or that they're good looking and can do anything

What's your age OP? You must be a wizard

I hope she sits on him and he dies (in Minecraft)