Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chad would kill you, Stacy wants you dead.

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I don't get all the chad worship i see sometimes.

I concur that cucks are the worst, but Chad would gladly kill you if society wasn't around, while Stacy would get wet by his act of violence.

We are alone, even among incels.

Chads are the reason why I was treated like shit during high school. I hold absolutely no respect to these arrogant assholes.

Holes can only get off to videos of Chads and Tyrones killing truecels.

What chad worship?

no one wants us around , tbh , all wants up away . and hope that a better good looking person is around , looks are everything , water is wet , just cope ,

What do you mean by alone even among incels? I think the incel identity is pretty homogeneous because of the relative consistency of social filters

What do you mean by alone even among incels? I think the incel identity is pretty homogeneous because of the relative consistency of social filters

Yes, here, but i can bet that if we met outside there'd be surely some fights even among us, or at least hostility.

Stacy would get wet if chad killed us

No I could definitely kill chad in a 1 on 1 fight

i beat Chad everyfking time bring me fesh blood

Chads are the reason why I was treated like shit during high school. I hold absolutely no respect to these arrogant assholes.
This, but only one of many reasons

Too hell with them all. I cant believe some people even give thought to forgiving chads for taking the virginities of many young foids ruining them for life. Chads should be the first to be held accountable. They create this society, same with beta orbiting cucks inflating womens self percieved value. Sickening.

This is true. I got beaten the shit out of me by a group of chads for trying to ingratiate myself with them. Never again.

anything other than incel is our enemy.

We are always alone

the reality is even incels would kill other incels for pussy, that instinct is just that strong

those faggots cant do shit, if this was just 500 years ago, WE would kill them all ( in mortal kombat. ) and dominate their souls all day, we are the most skilled, based, blackpilled individuals on this fucking planet boyo. what do you mean. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's not worshipping, just pointing out some things

the reality is even incels would kill other incels for pussy, that instinct is just that strong
Incels would fuck over incels eventually (gay scene)