Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chad.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Chad can be a child molester, a rapist, a serial killer, etc, and will still be able to gain female attention.

water is wet , sky is blue

i just noticed forum would be dead in these hours if not your posts

i just noticed forum would be dead in these hours if not your posts
I have a lot on my mind when it comes to things like this which is why joining this forum was the sensible option for me.

So I'm what some would call a chad

Chad can be an incel and... wait, that doesn't work

Chad can be a child molester, a rapist, a serial killer, etc, and will still be able to gain female attention.
Water is wet threads can be good if they are formulated in a clever way that shows the issue in another perspective and adds some originality, but to only make obvious one sentence threads is really useless.

It seems like the more psychopatic a Chad is the more attention he gets.

Water is wet, sky is blue, sun is hot, rain is wet, snow is cold, fire can melt.

He gets away with just about anything.

I think the was a thread back on .me about a mentally disabled chad who had the mind of a prepubescent child and the comments were full of women fawning over how hot he was.

FOIDS ARE THE MOST SUPERFICIAL CREATURES ON THE UNIVERSE, water is wet

Many foids are destroying everything.

WOMEN DESERVE TO DIE. Water is wet.

People are like apes, it's all about genes and dominance.

:bluepill:
He'd especially be able to gain female attention

OP is a postmaxxing fag, making all these low quality posts. I see now, ded srs, ngl tbh

chad can be anything and get away with it.