Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chad

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I knew this guy in my high school,he is clearly Chad but was not aware of his looks whenever we talked he complained no foid will ever date him it was weird but I wasn't blackpilled back then.

Now this guy finally aware of his looks and started to date a foid few weeks ago. He is able to find gf whenever he wish,its fucking unfair. I tried to find gf for years but always failed. I don't believe in justice,this world is fucked up and full of injustice. We are doomed,oppressed but I believe the day will come and we will rise with the blood on our hands,a knife between our teeth and with the hatred in our hearts.

we will rise with the blood on our hands,a knife between our teeth and with the hatred in our hearts.
Epically written. Beta uprising when

Epically written. Beta uprising when
Oppressed will take his revenge and we will fight until we cut into pieces

Oppressed will take his revenge and we will fight until we cut into pieces
But srsly tho. Was he retarded or what? Not realizing such advantages that he has

But srsly tho. Was he retarded or what? Not realizing such advantages that he has
He was too naive to realize it

Chad's head on stick looks nice

I hope every good looking or rich fag will be reincarnated as a balding indian janitor

I know a similar guy who is a gymmaxxed chad who is shy af and was totally unaware of his looks until a foid approached him, which he later dated. You can literally get away with everything just because you have superior looks. I am instead supposed to LDAR just because I stopped growing to early :feelsree::feelsree:

Bro your English is very good now. What do you think of spaghetti tho?

I believe the day will come and we will rise with the blood on our hands,a knife between our teeth and with the hatred in our hearts.
We'll floss on the corpses of our enemies bro

The beta uprising looms closer and closer.

I don't believe in justice
me neither, the levels of unfairness in this world is just mind boggling imo, a more advanced planet would be much more just, its why i want to get abducted by aliens because i know their world will be better

It's unfair of the scenarios we face.

Everyone die
This is my cope (and low IQ)

I hope every good looking or rich fag will be reincarnated as a balding indian janitor
yr 2100: we have noticed a huge spike on the janitor job chart in india

This is so unfair.
While we suffer from inceldom, they dont even try hard.

WTF he was Chad but girls weren't approached him, he had to take a lead, i dont know about this but if he was a real CHAD he should drown in pussy regardless if he approached girls or not.

Last edited:
all chads go to hell, we will overthrow you!

I knew this guy in my high school,he is clearly Chad but was not aware of his looks whenever we talked he complained no foid will ever date him it was weird but I wasn't blackpilled back then.

Now this guy finally aware of his looks and started to date a foid few weeks ago. He is able to find gf whenever he wish,its fucking unfair. I tried to find gf for years but always failed. I don't believe in justice,this world is fucked up and full of injustice. We are doomed,oppressed but I believe the day will come and we will rise with the blood on our hands,a knife between our teeth and with the hatred in our hearts.
He should force foids to fuck you with his looks. I would do this if I were chad with my inkels friends.