Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfish picking up foids with autistic pickuplines. Meanwhile normies buy tinder boost/tinder courses only to get ghosted by trannies and landwhales

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
When will these normies learn that it doesn’t matter what they say, they are doomed from the womb.

These guys watch countless dating tutorials, discuss strategies among friends, spend money on foids, spend money on dating apps, and all the nonsense under the sun only to get ghosted or having a swipe right rate of 000000000.1%.

Here you can see my chadfish acting as autistic as possible and these dumb foids are eating it all up like it’s the best thing since sliced bread. These stupid lines get more engagement and success than the lines normies brain storm for days.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/ChadsTinder/comments/ly27ou/chad_showing_how_to_talk_to_the_ladies_and/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I am convinced that if chad sends these foids a steaming pile of shit, they will still respond as long as it’s chad sending it.

Normies wake up! Stop trying to find the perfect magic word to say that will get you the right girl! That does not exist! Stop making a fool out of yourself for these foids.

reminds me of @Venomkore's chadfishing experiment with Psycho Chad where he dm'd tinder foids nothing but insane unintelligible shit like "The ravenous man will SCREAM like a freight train if I disturb His presence" and the foids still wanted to meet up with him irl

All chad has to say is "dtf". Thats it, no thoughtful pickup line required.

All chad has to say is "dtf". Thats it, no thoughtful pickup line required.
Basically, as a guy if you are putting effort you already lost. Right one doesn’t have to try

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back