Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadfishing a landwhale very funny

trashcel420

trashcel420

slayer
★★★★★
Screenshot 2019 11 10 20 41 13
Screenshot 2019 11 10 20 41 18
Screenshot 2019 11 10 20 41 24
Screenshot 2019 11 10 20 41 33
Screenshot 2019 11 10 20 41 49
:feelskek::feelskek:this fat fuck. Just lol at the whale saying shes not even attracted to my chadfish.

This is funny but why even talk to whales. They are not human

"I popped up because i'm trying to make friends" lmao the landwhale is coping hard

I’d rather lower the self esteem of Stacy’s and beckies than waste time with whales, they’re low hanging fruit

lmao, I always lol when I see our lingo in those chadfish experiments

This was my chadfish btw
Screenshot 2019 11 10 13 03 41 1 1

Screenshot 2019 11 10 13 06 04 1

You should turn it around and start hitting on her to see how quickly she changes her stance.

Lmao landwhale friendzoning Chad is the most delusional thing a landwhale could do.

Good job OP. Thrashing these landwhales and she did found your chadfish attractibe

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: landwhale on damage control

"Listen love I don't think you're the talk of the town"
Download 11

Oh you silly. Whales aren't people. Stop trying to talk to whales.

A chad would never, ever talk like your Chadfish but lol.

Jfl ( just fucking lol ( laughing out loud )) at a chad knowing about incels.co tbh ( to be honest )

Jfl ( just fucking lol ( laughing out loud )) at a chad knowing about incels.co tbh ( to be honest )
Jfl (just fucking lol) at you explaining acronyms most people on this site know

Jfl (just fucking lol) at you explaining acronyms most people on this site know
I'm only doing this so that people think i'm high iq ( intelligence quotient ) tbh ( to be honest )

You are actually doing God's work, this is the best chadfish I've ever seen

whyd you choose a twink for it? You'd probably get more boot licking and defensive, ground covering type of responses if you used a alpha gigachad.
Tru dat. Doing that in my next chadfish endeavor

"I popped up because i'm trying to make friends"
When the coping is too strong

Simps and manginas who feed them the tripe that they look good are giving these landhogs unwarranted high self-esteem . Personally, I can't ever get my dick up at the sight of a landwhale and my instincts are not triggered too often nowadays because of this fat epidemic.... My desire for women in general is at an all-time low. They are so fucking fat. What a turn off.

"try doing 100 reps of fork putdowns"
:feelskek:

The fact that she didn't make efforts to keep chatting with the intent to date the Chadfish instead of defending herself is surprising even, given the latest Chadfishes I have seen here. Props to her.

Good work OP. Keep insulting the bitches and breaking their egos. You are doing god'd work in targeting landwhales.

Great work buddy boyo.

The fact that she didn't make efforts to keep chatting with the intent to date the Chadfish instead of defending herself is surprising even, given the latest Chadfishes I have seen here. Props to her.
You are actually doing God's work, this is the best chadfish I've ever seen
I think Reddit_is_for_cucks supply the best chadfishes.

P.S. I dig your signature.

I just loved what you said in the end OP. Great job.

:feelskek:this fat fuck. Just lol at the whale saying shes not even attracted to my chadfish.
I don't think this is good, it gets you into vindictive space. Whales really aren't that bad, and female culture is not as evil towards other females as they are towards us, but this whale prob had a bit of a hard time with Stacie's as a kid.

Also there is a chance she would have matched you even if you weren't Chad.

Stick to chadfishing those who will walk through the 4th layer of hell one day where the wind will rip the skin from their bones (Stacie's, noodles, tranny's)