Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfishing Experiment on Teenager Tinder (Atomic Napalm Tsar Blackpill) (With Images)

• Thread starter Victorique de Blois
  • Start date
Victorique de Blois

Victorique de Blois

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
This chadfishing experiment was conducted in a total of 20 minutes. I have swiped 200 random foids and got 178 matches. Of these sluts, only 22 of them messaged me first, some of them complimenting our chadfishing account right at the beginning. The success rate of the chadfishing account is 89% in terms of matches.
Another reminder that, it is funny how most of these sluts think that they are entitled for chad. Its unbelievable how they don't have ''Damn, he's out of my league'' kind of sense. This is because of hypergamy and how the female SMV is off the charts. Also, being a chad must be amazing as you can get validation and love from any whore you want. Imagine getting 178 matches out of 200 foods in only 20 minutes , while some of them shower you with compliments. Life = Chad only.

IMG 9018

Attachments

• IMG_9017.jpg
    IMG_9017.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 654
  • IMG_9006.jpg
    IMG_9006.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 646
  • IMG_9005.jpg
    IMG_9005.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 566
  • IMG_9019.jpg
    IMG_9019.jpg
    137.7 KB · Views: 531
  • IMG_9020.jpg
    IMG_9020.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 524
Meanwhile i get rejected by 30+ yr old roasties. The age of men (non chads) is over.

He’s not even a chad high tier normie.

What's the point in even living if you are not a Chad? Holes who won't even look at me are literally begging Chads to rape and murder them. FUCK THIS LIFE.

Normies need to do these tinder experiments themselves to get blackpilled

look at this shit it's like nothing to him bro he can literally create his own harem and fuck every one of those bitches Tinder experiments with fake chads are always suifuel and brutal for sure.

Attachments

• IMG_8732.JPG
    IMG_8732.JPG
    774.5 KB · Views: 456
  • IMG_8727.jpg
    IMG_8727.jpg
    366 KB · Views: 407
Last edited:
Meanwhile I'm lucky to match one landwhale a week

Just because he’s not O’pry Chico incarnate doesn’t mean he’s not Chad. 89% match rate is Chad.
They are just coping lol. The guy I've used is a model and works for several magazines. I couldn't use his best pictures because it would be a very obvious catfish.

Really? Looks like you need to study the PSL scale. You can't be a Chad with as long a midface as this guy has.

Enough with the lookism autism. This guy is a chad for all practical purposes.

They are just coping lol. The guy I've used is a model and works for several magazines. I couldn't use his best pictures because it would be a very obvious catfish.
I need to try chadfishing soon. By the way, I really commend you. Chadfishing threads are the best blackpills and madly entertaining

Really? Looks like you need to study the PSL scale. You can't be a Chad with as long a midface as this guy has.
JFL dude. This guy is a model, works for fashion magazines, has foids all over him (I've seen his instagram account) , has 89% success rate at a teenager tinder, is tall, white and has good facial structures and you come here and tell me he's not a chad. JFL at your dumb bullshit PSL lookism bullshit.
Enough with the lookism autism. This guy is a chad for all practical purposes.
TBH. This guy is a chad, I don't know how anyone can deny it while he's slaying girls left and right and works as a model and for fashion magazines.
I need to try chadfishing soon. By the way, I really commend you. Chadfishing threads are the best blackpills and madly entertaining
Thanks buddy boyo. You should try it, but you might overdose on the blackpill. Its brutal.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 36, Bluepillers: 73)

Last edited:
Maybe we were wrong about greycels.

How's the app called

As i say and always will say, being born a chad is like being born a god.

JFL dude. This guy is a model, works for fashion magazines, has foids all over him (I've seen his instagram account) , has 89% success rate at a teenager tinder, is tall, white and has good facial structures and you come here and tell me he's not a chad. JFL at your dumb bullshit PSL lookism bullshit.

TBH. This guy is a chad, I don't know how anyone can deny it while he's slaying girls left and right and works as a model and for fashion magazines.

Thanks buddy boyo. You should try it, but you might overdose on the blackpill. Its brutal.
Users Viewing This Thread (Incels: 36, Bluepillers: 73)
I’m not coping lol. I’m not denying this guy is good looking I’m just saying he’s not a chad. There are high tier normies that are models so him being one doesn’t make him a chad. Either way there’s no point in arguing this, he’s white and looks tall with a good body. He’ll slay regardless even if he was 4/10.

Bump tbh, ngl.

Great experiment.

Its really important you fix dates with these foids and then not turn up.

I want to chadfish but don't know what to set as my profile picture.If i put a gigachad holes will know its fake
Tbh, you should spend some time to find not so famous but good looking models on instagram. Thats how I do it always.

Life as a non-Chad is suffering

This chadfishing experiment was conducted in a total of 20 minutes. I have swiped 200 random foids and got 178 matches. Of these sluts, only 22 of them messaged me first, some of them complimenting our chadfishing account right at the beginning. The success rate of the chadfishing account is 89% in terms of matches.
Another reminder that, it is funny how most of these sluts think that they are entitled for chad. Its unbelievable how they don't have ''Damn, he's out of my league'' kind of sense. This is because of hypergamy and how the female SMV is off the charts. Also, being a chad must be amazing as you can get validation and love from any whore you want. Imagine getting 178 matches out of 200 foods in only 20 minutes , while some of them shower you with compliments. Life = Chad only.

View attachment 304002

That's a chad to you guys? He looks pretty average if you want my opinion. What did you set his height as?

That's a chad to you guys? He looks pretty average if you want my opinion. What did you set his height as?
I did not state the chadfishing account's height. Foids only chose this account based on the pictures.

That's a chad to you guys? He looks pretty average if you want my opinion.
your opinion is not worth a damn, he got a 89% match rate and 20 messages, that alone qualifies him as chad.
89% match rate is the highest i have seen so far, but thats probably only because the algorithm is in favor of this account because its new. it will drop down to 50% or so after a while, but thats still really high.

There's nothing I despise more than being ugly and ethnic.

As i say and always will say, being born a chad is like being born a god.
What's the point in even living if you are not a Chad? Holes who won't even look at me are literally begging Chads to rape and murder them. FUCK THIS LIFE.

.... what the actual fuck. Have a Chad's face and you win at life.

178 matches out of 200 in 20 fucking minutes. One chad for 178 cum dumpsters.
aEiztAO.gif

And people expect us to compete when we were never in the race to begin with.
Imagine not being blackpilled after witnessing this. This is hypergamy and the 80/20 rule in it's rawest, purest form.
Maybe we were wrong about greycels.
This forum needs more greycels like OP.

Normies need to do these tinder experiments themselves to get blackpilled
WOMEN need to do these experiments to see how fucking impossible their standards are. This has been done before, I remember a thread or two on this site with women larping as chads. And someone said on one of them imagine if she had to larp as incel on a dating site, she'd khs.

It won't make them attracted to us but it will make them feel guilty as shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back