Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadfishing on teenager tinder (Hiroshima Nagasaki Blackpill)

You guess what? If some cuck watched this he would be able to find some excuse to go in denial.

And i gotta be honest with you, i wish to pretend this was all made up. This is pure, unadulterated, suifuel.

I once chadfished a whore that traveled 1 hour and a half to meet me (3 hours to get back) and she was hot and ready to get fucked. I even went to meet her because i was so depressed that i wanted to see what would happen and she was like "durrr it's because tinder is all looks" and she took pity on me. No fuck, ofc.

You don't understand feminine psychology.

For girls between 12 and 15 the pretty boy chad is the best they'd like to get. The lust for a testosteronic rough male comes later, around 18.

This also explains the big success of feminine boybands
I absolutely wish to hear IT cuck's opinion on this. Can someone pin this? Otherwise, this evening (because right now they wouldn't read it) i'll open a thread just to redirect them to this.

I fucking wish how a cuck copes with this. Does he watch and do the cuckface, generating a short circuit in his head so he doesn't suffer?

I want to know how they deal with this, how they can go in denial so hard?
I agree. This post should be pinned for all the delusional bluepilled cucks to see. This experiment isnt a small one. It includes 794 real foids. This is a real proof including 794 foids in just 2 hours. There’s no way one should be able to be bluepilled after this.

This really is brutal

@Reddit_is_for_cucks thoughts?

not surprised, these girls learn their thot behaviour early on. First they simp on teen apps like yubo and tiktok, then they go full out whore mode on tinder and bumble hinge.

there is no hope anymore

Arrange to meet up with all of them in one place and never show up.

Arrange to meet up with all of them in one place and never show up.
Has anybody tried to both Chadfish and Fish a Chad? Because I am certain even if some random Chad that doesnt look like anything in the pictures shows up they will be dtf and drive off with him.

Also the guy looks like @knajjd, the fakecel.

Bunch of hi messages. You need to find out how far you can go

@GoffSystemQB
It is not verified. JFL. Vérifie ton profil means verify your account.
Bunch of hi messages. You need to find out how far you can go
There are a lot of messages complimenting and using cringy pickup lines too. The point is, the foids are messaging you first. The point is getting 794 matches in 2 hours. The point is that as an incel you have absolutely 0 chances of something like this happening to you.

Last edited:
God, that's beyond fucking brutal.
It truly never began.

this dude is napoleon, rememeber that napoleon liked teens? and who is this dude chadfishing?

That was my first suspicion. Albeit "napoleon" is probably using google translate now, rather than writing freestyle or getting someone from "separatist state of Russia" to proof read his posts first.

That was my first suspicion. Albeit "napoleon" is probably using google translate now, rather than writing freestyle or getting someone from "separatist state of Russia" to proof read his posts first.
I really don’t get it. Who the hell is the other Napoleon. Im one and only :cryfeels:

There is no god.

This is the result of chadfishing (pretty boy/chad lite for some) for 2 hours, swiping on stacys for 1 hour and swiping on everyone for 1 hour : 794 fucking matches, 80% of them messaging and complimenting my chadfishing account first without me texting anything. Some of them are so pathetic, they’re literally craving chad's cum. It’s unbelievable, imagine being a chad, girls literally simping for you and complimenting you without you trying. It’s fucking over, I’m fucking furious. I have so many messages I couldn’t even screenshot all of them, it’s fucking unbelievable. Some of them are so pathetic I can’t stop but to cringe. I’m getting notifications non stop, foids inviting me for a live session. It’s over, look at what we are missing. The fact that I couldn’t screenshot all the messages because it was too much tells you something. Living as a chad must be so amazing. Feeling like a god. Knowing you can fuck any girl you want without even trying. It’s truly over, fuck bluepilled soys, simps and cucks.
I was literally arguing with one on the shitfest twitter just to see what these idiots had for talking points. Showed him the study that females aren't quite exact on their predicted disires and it escalated. Next thing you know I get the block of phone verification.

Bump tbhngl. Everyone on here should see this.

holly fuck this posts is giga brutal

Why was he banned? Was he actually NdG?

Life is a fucking scam.

It's weird how they almost all replied with "hey" or "hi", then bluepillers claim foids are unique.

Last edited: