Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Chadfishing on tinder made me realize how fucked the next generation is.

MuslimMentalcel

MuslimMentalcel

The roast flaps it’s beef in pain as she strikes u
★★★★
So I began chadfishing in the US and got 30+ matches in the first 2 days nothing surprising here, but what really made me surprised was the amount of LGBTQ, BLM, pansexual and bisexual woman there are, like this just blew my mind every 6/10 filled one of these categories, not to mention the weed addict's. I feel out to you guys that live here, this generation is fucked beyond belief. I already baited some into snapchat, so I'm hoping to do some damage.

Brutal tbh
Imagine the next generation of kids who will be raised SJW whore single moms who pay their bills with onlyfans

Foids hold no affliation.what chad says women do.anyway this system will collapse.still we are fucked.

Brutal tbh
Imagine the next generation of kids who will be raised SJW whore single moms who pay their bills with onlyfans
I don't wanna live to see that moment.

So I began chadfishing in the US and got 30+ matches in the first 2 days nothing surprising here, but what really made me surprised was the amount of LGBTQ, BLM, pansexual and bisexual woman there are, like this just blew my mind every 6/10 filled one of these categories, not to mention the weed addict's. I feel out to you guys that live here, this generation is fucked beyond belief. I already baited some into snapchat, so I'm hoping to do some damage.
Unironically never met a foid irl that wasn't a complete druggie (only a handful of exceptions). Furthermore, they use their sexuality as a substitute for personality, just like aposematic hair colors a few years ago.

Nowadays they just say: "Look, I am a paraphilic pig, I am so unique, teehee!" All of this because the media/professors told them that being a paraphilic pig is very quirky and a proper personality.

If it was for personality all women would be incels. Females should pray that the day never comes where they aren't judged for their body, but for their character.
Brutal tbh
Will be a living hellscape. Cannot imagine that it will get worse than Zoomers, but it will be.

Last edited:
Will be a living hellscape. Cannot imagine that it will get worse than Zoomers, but it will be.
20 years later zoomers will have thier own kids and it will be worst then the zoomers themselves

wiw post (wiw = water is wet)

Only 30+ matches in 2 days? Surprising tbh my Chadfish used to get 200+ matches in one day.

Unironically never met a foid irl that wasn't a complete druggie (only a handful of exceptions). Furthermore, they use their sexuality as a substitute for personality, just like aposematic hair colors a few years ago.
I can count on one hand the women i've met who weren't drug abusing, party abusing hedonistic hoes with 0 thoughts about the future.

It's scary. I think even chad would struggle at finding decent women. He can bang almost anyone he wants of course though

Only 30+ matches in 2 days? Surprising tbh my Chadfish used to get 200+ matches in one day.
Dating sites have a cool down period, which one did you use?

Standards have risen and maybe foids might have gotten more suspicious

Nope. Just made a fresh new account and posted pics of some instagram Chad(9/10 face) mostly selfies. 200+ matches in one day.
Probably beacuse of my location, then again 30+ matches for a small town is pretty good.

We are fucked to hell and back anyway, how much worse could it get for the next gen tbh. In 5 to 7 years no sub 8 male will be allowed to get out of his house.