Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Chadlite drowns after proposing to his 4/10 masculine girlfriend underwater

• Thread starter Deleted member 20195
  • Start date
Deleted member 20195

Deleted member 20195

Self-banned
-

This is some next level soyboy :lul::lul::lul:
70391178 10101915274268583 3970647520840777728 n

Last edited:
what a retard

Female survived because she is a whale.

Cant rrd the article without spreding my asscheeks for yahoo.

I love when they die.

His gf chin is way more masculine than his :lul::lul::lul:

He did a favor to his unborn child.

Imagine having a better hairline than your girlfriend, JFL.

Stupid social media people never proposed in all these insane ways before social media they just to it for more attention so they can both appear romantic but also go viral.

Also not Chad-lite this guy is average looking not even close to chad-lite

his jewbook

None of you get a vote on how attractive any guy is. You just can't tell because you're not foids and don't have the hardware.
Yes and that's why he got a horsefaced black woman for a LTR. Keep in mind that black women are the less desired.

In a few days she will just get another chad or tyrone to shag. Just imagine dying for some foid, and then the foid goes off to bang more men a few days later.

Stop overusing chadlite, he is a normie. Chadlite is a guy who you think look likes chad but you are not 100% sure.

Stop overusing chadlite, he is a normie. Chadlite is a guy who you think look likes chad but you are not 100% sure.
He looks pretty chad to me. According to his facebook post, he has like 3 degrees.

Too much of a soyboy look, no? I guess in that sense he could be classified as "pretty", in the way a stuffed animal is "pretty".
He does have a soyish look to him. Must be why he had to settle for a negro. A Chad would never settle for a masculine negro, and would never drown for one.

Good thing he died before he could produce some mutt spawn.

This guy was a Norman.

But yeah imagine risking your life and dying for some below average looking ass. When 'Swirling' goes right :feelskek:

his jewbook
HA!
So he is/was a white german.
Fetishizing some negro women.
What was he thinking ?
He does have a soyish look to him. Must be why he had to settle for a negro. A Chad would never settle for a masculine negro, and would never drown for one.
He does have a soy face.
Not reddit tier, but not that far away from it.

Should i be laughing.
Didn't he know niggers don't like the water. Heebie jeebies of slave ships.

Deserved, cuck.

race mixing disgusts me

What a faggot, dude gave his life for a roastie. Think about it, he gave his life to be cucked and hitched. How much lower can you go? Is there anything lower?

He mogs her but he's not even close to being a chadlite. 5/10

Anyway, he was a normtard sex haver, so nothing of value was lost.

Ofc the foid has to make a post on social media and make a scene out of it.