Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

chadmax.me

incel for a whole five years? I feel so sorry for him, I will cry for him before I sleep tonight

just lol if you are an incel in a "incel" community

>incel for five years
jfl

Now that is some sad fucking shit, man.
78877854 4D26 481F 8140 598F2124C848

incel for a whole five years? I feel so sorry for him, I will cry for him before I sleep tonight
incels.co in 2020: "guys, I've been an incel since 2 months because my 10/10 stacy gf dumped me and I had to resort to 9/10 beckies, woe is me, fellow inkwells"

That man deserves only compasion for horror he suffered

incels.co in 2020: "guys, I've been an incel since 2 months because my 10/10 stacy gf dumped me and I had to resort to 9/10 beckies, woe is me, fellow inkwells"
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

my boyo @pp183 is soymaxxed, so he's :chad::chad::chad:
do you think you have the testosterone capabilities of beating him in hand to hand combat?

incels.co in 2030: "guys I'm so incel I havent even fucked the whole female population yet" :chad:

do you think you have the testosterone capabilities of beating him in hand to hand combat?
I only stand a chance after eating a whole can of silken tofu Popeye-style
Ezgif 4 211f956993c2

I havent posted there

Looksmaxx.me is lifefuel because I was the 37th person to register so im an OG just like in this site

What is worse?
> Chadmax.me
> Slayers.co

I knew it. Sex below looksmatch will make you even more depressed. Fuck it’s over.

there is a lot chads who want to boost their ego