Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Chadpreet smv > Chang smv

To koniec

To koniec

Despair in materialized form
★★★★★
Found curry model on instagram and honestly i have impression that he looks better than any asian man ( unless he doesn't have very mongoloid features )
I know that curries have worse smv than asians, but honestly if compare this

Ludi-lin_cke.jpg

Curry mogs him

nah, changs have more SMV than chadpreet.

Cope @Blackpill Rage

Also
1. 3120 likes isn't a lot on instagram
2. it's mostly women of his race complimenting him and not women for a variety of races
3. the ceiling of good looks is capped for curries because of their skin tone

Cope @Blackpill Rage

Also
1. 3120 likes isn't a lot on instagram
2. it's mostly women of his race complimenting him and not women for a variety of races
3. the ceiling of good looks is capped for curries because of their skin tone
and changs are mostly complimenting by asian women, unless you mean kpop pretty bois, but never seen adult women doing this

and changs are mostly complimenting by asian women, unless you mean kpop pretty bois, but never seen adult women doing this
Changs are complimented a lot by white, latina and black women whereas good looking Indian guys are only ever complimented by black women and maybe some latina and Indian women.

Changs are complimented a lot by white, latina and black women whereas good looking Indian guys are only ever complimented by black women and maybe some latina and Indian women.
pics or didn't happen

pics or didn't happen
Look at any Chang's instagram page and you'll see there are a lot of white and latino women in addition to other races of women complimenting them.
By contrast you rarely see any Chadpreet pictures complimented by anyone besides black women and some latino and Indian women.

Also it's more my impression really never asked any polish women which one they like better

Found curry model on instagram and honestly i have impression that he looks better than any asian man ( unless he doesn't have very mongoloid features )
I know that curries have worse smv than asians, but honestly if compare this

Ludi-lin_cke.jpg

Curry mogs him

I think

Curry Chads > RiceChads
Curry Chadlites > RiceChadlites
Rice normies == Curry normies
Rice sub5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Curry sub5

Look at any Chang's instagram page and you'll see there are a lot of white and latino women in addition to other races of women complimenting them.
By contrast you rarely see any Chadpreet pictures complimented by anyone besides black women and some latino and Indian women.
listen i'm not going to instagram male models and lurking what women think of them
also i just think that chadpreet looks better in my opnion, but honestly i think that social status halo might place chang higher

Also it's more my impression really never asked any polish women which one they like better
As you know women's actions matter more than their words. From everything people have seen and experienced here the overwhelming consensus is that of a Chang's appeal among white women exceeds that of Chadpreet's appeal.

As you know women's actions matter more than their words. From everything people have seen and experienced here the overwhelming consensus is that of a Chang's appeal among white women exceeds that of Chadpreet's appeal.
why white women opinion matters ? and also in UK polish women way more date curries than asians so it's double edged sword really

also i just think that chadpreet looks better in my opnion, but honestly i think that social status halo might place chang higher
Many guys are much more forgiving in rating guys than women are. It's not even so much social status.
Imo the reason is that brown guys are seen as discount inferior versions of white and black guys according to women. They may not say this but their actions and who they get with shows it. There seems to be no appeal of dull brown skin and straight black hair like many Indian guys have among any women except maybe black women.
why white women opinion matters ? and also in UK polish women way more date curries than asians so it's double edged sword really
I thought you were talking about Polish women? Aren't polish women also white women? That's why I mentioned what I have noticed about white women's opinions. I have heard that EE women are more favorable to Indian guys than UK and anglo women and even rookh kshatriya on anglobitch has noticed this too. But even then it's kind of overblown how much more favorable Indian guys are among EE women.

Many guys are much more forgiving in rating guys than women are. It's not even so much social status.
Imo the reason is that brown guys are seen as discount inferior versions of white and black guys according to women. They may not say this but their actions and who they get with shows it. There seems to be no appeal of dull brown skin and straight black hair like many Indian guys have among any women except maybe black women.
black hair > brown hair > blonde > gingers also according to women
tho i think that brown hair looks nicets, but women think otherwise

black hair > brown hair > blonde > gingers also according to women
tho i think that brown hair looks nicets, but women think otherwise
Black or dark hair is good to women only if there is contrast with other features like hair and skin. Look at how well a lot of lightskin black guys with bright eyes and white guys with dark hair but bright eyes do with women.

Indian guys have black hair but dull brown skin and dark brown eyes. It doesn't make for a very good contrast apparently.

Black or dark hair is good to women only if there is contrast with other features like hair and skin.

Indian guys have black hair but dull brown skin and dark brown eyes. It doesn't make for a very good contrast apparently.
ok so how do you see your chad ranking if that you think

in my opinion

enrique(med)>chad>=tyrone>chadam>chadrigrez>chadpreet>vladimir>chang>abo chad

ok so how do you see your chad ranking if that you think

in my opinion

enrique(med)>chad>=tyrone>chadam>chadrigrez>chadpreet>vladimir>chang>abo chad
enrique (med) > masculine white chad > tyrone > feminine white chad > chadriguez > vladimir > chang > abo chad > chaddam > chadpreet

enrique (med) > masculine white chad > tyrone > feminine white chad > chadriguez > vladimir > chang > abo chad > chaddam > chadpreet
completely don't agree about arabs, but everyone has different opinion
also on what basis did you maked ranking ? popularity by foids ? or your impression
also femoid ranking by your choice or by impression of majority of males
White>Slav>Rice>Med>MENA>Curry>SEA>Black>Abo - overall ranking, tho i like slav foids more than whites, but white women are more sought than slav ones

also would swap meds with ricewhores

completely don't agree about arabs, but everyone has different opinion
also on what basis did you maked ranking ? popularity by foids ? or your impression
My impression and how I've seen they are perceived by foids.
also femoid ranking by your choice or by impression of majority of males
White>Slav>Rice>Med>MENA>Curry>SEA>Black>Abo - overall ranking, tho i like slav foids more than whites, but white women are more sought than slav ones

also would swap meds with ricewhores
Latina > Slav > MENA > Med > SEA > Anglo White > Curry > Black > Abo

My impression and how I've seen they are perceived by foids.

Latina > Slav > MENA > Med > SEA > Anglo White > Curry > Black > Abo
latino aren't really that popular and where are germanics ?
delusional if you don't think that white women aren't most popular women in world

but honestly i think latinas have big smv in america

latino aren't really that popular and where are germanics ?
Skinny latina women with a good body is what I mean by latina. I've only ever seen guys be attracted to that kind of thing . Maybe not for commitment but for sex definitely.
There's so many different groups of white women. I only included slav, med and anglo white women. Ig I would group germanics among anglo white women.
delusional if you don't think that white women aren't most popular women in world
Idk from what I see most guys have a fetish for MENA, Med and SEA women over anglo western white women.

Skinny latina women with a good body is what I mean by latina. I've only ever seen guys be attracted to that kind of thing . Maybe not for commitment but for sex definitely.
There's so many different groups of white women. I only included slav, med and anglo white women. Ig I would group germanics among anglo white women.

Idk from what I see most guys have a fetish for MENA, Med and SEA women over anglo western white women.
many guys have fetish for nordic women so it's double edged sword
and it depends where do you live honestly... i think from your ranks that blondes have lower smv ( both males and females than meds and latinas )
and don't think that reaaallly sea is good example don't think that any SEA women has margot robbie smv really
but also might be my impression i'm not fan of latinas and honestly elsa hosk has most SMV on planet i love her looks and that's why

elsa-hosk-angel-ball-2013.jpg

and honestly blondes lost tons SMV in last 100 years tbh dunno what do you think
but honestly i don't like latino women and prefer slav ones, white ones and don't get obssesion

Last edited:
many guys have fetish for nordic women so it's double edged sword
and it depends where do you live honestly... i think from your ranks that blondes have lower smv ( both males and females than meds and latinas )
and don't think that reaaallly sea is good example don't think that any SEA women has margot robbie smv really
I was ranking considering sex appeal (not relationship appeal) and considering that the ranking usually varies for different races of men and their preferences. It's not definite because men's tastes in women are far more varied than women's tastes in men.
but also might be my impression i'm not fan of latinas and honestly elsa hosk has most SMV on planet i love her looks and that's why

elsa-hosk-angel-ball-2013.jpg
Yup but the average white woman doesn't look like that.
and honestly blondes lost tons SMV in last 100 years tbh dunno what do you think
Popularity and stereotype of SEA women willing to be feminine and serve non SEA men (particularly white and black men) more favorably did SEA women a lot of favors.

Also the "dumb blonde", "blonde is overrated", "blonde is stuckup/fake/bimbo" and mostly recently the Karen meme has imo greatly diminished the smv of the average blonde women.
but honestly i don't like latino women and prefer slav ones, white ones and don't get obssesion
Imo as long as the latino woman is skinny or is medium weight and has a good body men of all races tend to love such women.