Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadpreet snags himself a nice high tier mayo becky - currywhore can't handle it.

AnonAutist

AnonAutist

bzzzzzt
★★★★★
Ee KRQmWAAItyPT
Ee KRbUX0Ak7Lnl
Ee KRk5WoAAXWyN

When high value men date outside of their race, the currywhores, black kweenz and other ethnic foids all turn into relentless ethnonationalists who are increasingly salty about racemixing.

Last edited:
Curry whore mad meanwhile she fucked 3 white Chads within the last week

JFL, it's OK for ethnic femoids to complain about interracial dating, but when low-value men complain about it, we get accused of Nazism

Every curry actress(his looksmatch) born in the US goes straight for chad and dosent give a chance to even chadpreets

Stupid ugly whore.

Hoes mad. These are the same whores who will post "I want to fuck white Chads" and then they will get mad when a currycel ascends with a white woman. They won't fuck their own men and they would complaint when someone else fucks them. JFL. Currywhores hate currycels the most.

How's he chadpreet?

This currywhore is ugly like shit. Still she wouldn't accept any male of their race sub 10/10 and any white male below 8/10.

WAAAAAAAAAAAH WHY DOESNT HE WANT TO FUCK ME FOR MY GREAT INTELECT?
yeah she sounds extremely pretentious tbh. it reminds me of @MENSA_IQcel's posts where he describes himself as an Athenian intellectual & high IQ thinker except she's actually being serious

"Can't handle me" = "Doesn't want to deal with my bullshit."

Ethnic females want unattractive to normie tier looking ethnic males to be alone while they themselves integrate perfectly well into society and get with white and black guys.
They'll try to sabotage the possibility of any white woman even talking about ethnic males in a way that isn't completely negative.
Black women do this too for some reason and seem to have it out in a bad way for bringing ethnic males down. It could be a form of punching down after being passed up by tyrones for other races of women because I don't see any other reason why they'd do this.
And then ethnic women wonder why ethnic men having seen these negative reactions from ethnic women seem more inclined to be with other races of women if they get the chance.

What's so funny is that single, highly educated millenial foids approaching middle age as a whole will never attack older feminists who sold them the lie that women are valued for their socio-economic status. Whereas desirable Chads, Chadlites and even high tier normies of a similar age will simply date the young hot foid with nothing going on.

The currywhore screenshotted could have locked down a reasonably high SMV Dev Patel-lite 10 years ago, but she had to waste time in academia.

Last edited:
She's only mad because he's high status curry. Normally she wouldn't even look at him. Maybe I'm wrong.