Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chadrone from IncelTears (wtf!) thinks we should improve our personality. It worked for him. His success has nothing to do with his looks

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
Inceltearschadronediscord

What an empathetic guy who can understand what it's like to be ugly.

(Is this some LARP??)

Could be a larp. But I don't understand why some chads are bluepilled and say shit like that? chads in particular should see for themselves that they are only successful because of their looks and should therefore be blackpilled to alpha centauri.

If you speak Spanish your vocel tbh

Could be a larp. But I don't understand why some chads are bluepilled and say shit like that? chads in particular should see for themselves that they are only successful because of their looks and should therefore be blackpilled to alpha centauri.
He is very sympathetic to incels and the only IT mod that is. I've communicated with him multiple times. Go figure I guess. Wouldn't necessarily say he's bluepilled.

Don't judge him too harshly @FACEandLMS

@FrailPaleStaleMale

Chads are probably there temporarily for entertainment to either shit on or gaslight both ITcels and actual incels since we are two sides of the same coin.

They usually have better things to do such as have sex with their harem or other Chad things.

He is very sympathetic to incels and the only IT mod that is. I've communicated with him multiple times. Go figure I guess. Wouldn't necessarily say he's bluepilled.

@FrailPaleStaleMale
If he's an IT mod he's not sympathetic to incels

he literally looks like snoopdog

looks like larp to me

@FrailPaleStaleMale

Why isn't he letting that dumb forum/server know that we are discussing facts???

If he's an IT mod he's not sympathetic to incels
He unbanned me, banned koneko, put out the mod sticky, and I've seen him defending incels in many reddit posts. The rest aren't but he is. He's even said multiple times that he thinks that many incels are just depressed lonely people and not what some people on IT portray.

He even talked poorly about Sigma.

Why isn't he letting that dumb forum/server know that we are discussing facts???
I don't know his own personal opinions, but I don't think he believes that incels problems are their personality and they can get GFs by improving their personality like the rest of IT. Since he's acknowledged that many of the incels he's interacted with are just sad and lonely and not evil.

That's what I meant by "not being bluepilled."

Last edited:
He unbanned me, banned koneko, put out the mod sticky, and I've seen him defending incels in many reddit posts. The rest aren't but he is. He's even said multiple times that he thinks that many incels are just depressed lonely people and not what some people on IT portray.

He even talked poorly about Sigma.
He may be the only person on IT with half a brain, since it's obvious that Sigma is a mentally ill faggot and koneko-dono was baiting and posting pedo shit, but don't think he has any kind of sympathy for us, otherwise he wouldn't be a mod of that subreddit

Bro can't you see he just got a haircut and took many showers

Last edited:
Are you that stupid now to believe everything you see?

He may be the only person on IT with half a brain, since it's obvious that Sigma is a mentally ill faggot and koneko-dono was baiting and posting pedo shit, but don't think he has any kind of sympathy for us, otherwise he wouldn't be a mod of that subreddit
I disagree. He has his place in the mod hierarchy and I think he stays a mod because he wants to run the subreddit. I think he would change certain things for sure if he got top dog status.

Tbh, a lot of chads are honestly delusional about what was the root of their success, many of them genuinely like to believe their success comes from how awesome they are rather than it being a result of their looks, mostly out of arrogance more than anything else.
Your argument about arrogance makes sense to me or maybe sex with too many roasties makes your brain shrink. Have seen so many chads with so dumb bluepilled advices in the last weeks/months...

Is that pic legit? WTF?

I disagree. He has his place in the mod hierarchy and I think he stays a mod because he wants to run the subreddit. I think he would change certain things for sure if he got top dog status.
Jfl at thinking that a guy who is mod of a subreddit that's dedicated to mock us has any sympathy for us

I see you making threads in inceltears. I think you are fraternizing with the enemy too much.

Jfl at thinking that a guy who is mod of a subreddit that's dedicated to mock us has any sympathy for us
Well his actions say otherwise. He never had to do any of that stuff. He doesn't have to ban assholes on IT all the other mods let them stay. Clearly he has some sympathy.

I see you making threads in inceltears. I think you are fraternizing with the enemy too much.
I made one joke thread lmfao.

Last edited:

You're also familiar with all of the moderators and you've gone into their discord and etc. I could keep going but I think you get the point.

I think you're legit but it seems a bit odd. Are you trying to spread the blackpill or what?

Well his actions say otherwise. He never had to do any of that stuff. He doesn't have to ban assholes on IT all the other mods let them stay. Clearly he has some sympathy.

No person is a mod of a subreddit he doesn't like, that he banned koneko-dono and mocked braziliamsigma doesn't mean anything

You're also familiar with all of the moderators and you've gone into their discord and etc. I could keep going but I think you get the point.

I think you're legit but it seems a bit odd. Are you trying to spread the blackpill or what?
Wrong I'm only familiar with one moderator the one in this thread because I reached out to him in order to get koneko banned.

I'm not on IT discord server like FACE as I don't want to be associated with it.

I don't think the blackpill will spread, I guess I should make a post about it. I only think people that are autistic or who have some autistic traits AND are actually incels can truly be blackpilled. The end result of incel culture going mainstream are chads, chadlites, and normies looksmaxxing while throwing out/disregarding all the uncomfortable truths along the way. I think FACE has had many of them on his streams that are already doing just that.

That's my view on it anyway. I'm just trying to pass every day away. I can try to post people's good threads here to IT often if you want, but I'll probably be banned.

No person is a mod of a subreddit he doesn't like, that he banned koneko-dono and mocked braziliamsigma doesn't mean anything
Why has he made comments defending incels then?

I've seen people on IT criticize his mod status or imply he shouldn't be mod because "he's too friendly with incels" so I don't understand what he has to gain from it.

Last edited:
Why is there someone named "The Blackpill" with an Isabelle avi there

Wtf , I thought that IT chads was just a meme. Want a pic with him holding his username for confirmation

It's easy for someone who's never been held back by looks to say that they din't matter.

Whatever hes doing it wont work for me

I highly doubt a ITcel would look like that

Every Chad larps about his success story. It was always their face which made them successful not their """personality"""

Didn´t know IT had a discord server.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back