Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads all over the west, are getting cucked.

I

Inceljoe

Banned
-
I cannot deny this anymore. This has been going on for a long time now, Chad friends of my Chad dude I live with, telling stories about girls they met last weekend or whatever.

A recoccuring theme is that the girls are super difficult to contact again, they are flakey as fuck, they dont respond, maybe they do respond, but they arent invested at all in meeting up again.

Let me repeat: After a hot night with some Chad dude, they are not that interested in meeting up again, they are cold on text, they are occupied with trying to get the next Chad.

Man has became a toy, for women, a toy, who they jump from, to another, to another toy, we are nothing but penises.

The only difference between us and Chad, is that Chad got a "beautiful" penis, while we do not. Both of us, are getting owned, Chad is getting cucked, by another Chad, we are getting nothing.

Chads created this mess, hope these cretins have a little taste of their own poison.

women did
Cui bono. If we were to enforce monogamy so that there would be no incel - do you think the chads would just give up their harems without a fight?

[BrahmacharyaFuel]

Chad getting cucked by gigachad is real. Soon enough, 99/1 rule will be a REAL THING.

I'd rather be cucked Chad than roped incel

Western woman are simpling chasing the next love high their newest ((Hollywood)) film has portayed to them after being pounded by as many guys as possible before they ever even left the school system.

Chad getting cucked by gigachad is real. Soon enough, 99/1 rule will be a REAL THING.

Its super real and I hear about it everyday.

We are the ones talking about it, your average normie or even Chad keep quiet still, cause they dont wanna look low status.

Cui bono. If we were to enforce monogamy so that there would be no incel - do you think the chads would just give up their harems without a fight?
Low tier men should rise up and beat up the chads, there are more of us than them.
Call it Order 69 execute all the chads.(in fortnite)

Western woman are simpling chasing the next love high their newest ((Hollywood)) film has portayed to them after being pounded by as many guys as possible before they ever even left the school system.

Exactly, hypergamy has no roof.
Low tier men should rise up and beat up the chads, there are more of us than them.
Call it Order 69 execute all the chads.

Chads arent the real problem, they just do whatever u and me would do if we were in that situation.

The problem is the system, the problem is female hypergamy and how we are handling it.

If I was Chad I would just get a loyal virgin wife tbh

If I was Chad I would just get a loyal virgin wife tbh

Dude you seriously believe Chad will get a "loyal wife" in todays west? I have some very bad news for you.

Does it even matter? Chad still lives on cloud 9 while we rot.

Does it even matter? Chad still lives on cloud 9 while we rot.

Dude he is not. He is suffering, deep inside. Let me tell you, I live with a full blown MegaChad, he brings home girls all the time, but he is so fucking pissed off at them not responding the next day or whatever, he just want companionsip, so he goes out bring home another one to cope.

He gets laid, for sure, but he is not happy, Im telling you.

muh poor billionaires crying in their villas

Serveimage

I cannot deny this anymore. This has been going on for a long time now, Chad friends of my Chad dude I live with, telling stories about girls they met last weekend or whatever.

A recoccuring theme is that the girls are super difficult to contact again, they are flakey as fuck, they dont respond, maybe they do respond, but they arent invested at all in meeting up again.

Let me repeat: After a hot night with some Chad dude, they are not that interested in meeting up again, they are cold on text, they are occupied with trying to get the next Chad.

Man has became a toy, for women, a toy, who they jump from, to another, to another toy, we are nothing but penises.

The only difference between us and Chad, is that Chad got a "beautiful" penis, while we do not. Both of us, are getting owned, Chad is getting cucked, by another Chad, we are getting nothing.

meanwhile you have "Annika" on monday's streams whining that women definitely DO NOT have trains run on them or sleep with tons of men serially

Dude he is not. He is suffering, deep inside. Let me tell you, I live with a full blown MegaChad, he brings home girls all the time, but he is so fucking pissed off at them not responding the next day or whatever, he just want companionsip, so he goes out bring home another one to cope.

Bullshit. Sadness for Chad = 99% dopamine levels instead the usual 100%. You’re just projecting that they suffer as we do.

View attachment 149031

Mega cope

Imagine not being happy with getting your dick wet every other day

LEt me tell you whats happening: his oneitis is a gigastacy and he sure as hell is not getting her

Good, that will lower the birthrate dramatically and destroy human civilization as we know it.
I always wanted to see the game over screen for life.

Mega cope

Imagine not being happy with getting your dick wet every other day

LEt me tell you whats happening: his oneitis is a gigastacy and he sure as hell is not getting her

Homosexual men and women are getting sex every day, do they seem happy to you? Reports show women have never ever been more miserable in history.

Homosexual men and women are getting sex every day

Then I must be extremely repulsive because I've been snubbed by the most flaming fairies.
I shit you not, social hierarchies and lookists are everywhere and you're only choice are to play vapid games or cope.

View attachment 149031

ikr. poor chads they just want COmPaNioNshIpzz and not to just fuck all the whores in his area starving 45 other men that have to sit on their ass on a friday night watching youtube because they dont have a mate to experience things with

I really shed a tear for OP's roommate :/

Yeah you guys arent getting it. Endless sex with whores wont make you happy, maybe for the first year, but when uve doing it forever it wont. Homosexual men gets depressed alot. Women have way higher depression rates than men.

Realise this: This whole fucking system of society is dysfunctional as fuck and its making us very, very unhappy.

The coming years will be very interesting.

Homosexual men and women are getting sex every day, do they seem happy to you? Reports show women have never ever been more miserable in history.

It doesn’t matter, it’s still happening and will probably continue for decades. This notion that civilisation will end and more chads will join our ranks is coping level on par with mgtows babbling on about “muh wall” and foids releasing their mistakes later on as some kind of revenge.

Nothing will happen, the world is leaving us behind.

It doesn’t matter, it’s still happening and will probably continue for decades. This notion that civilisation will end and more chads will join our ranks is coping level on par with mgtows babbling on about “muh wall” and foids releasing their mistakes later on as some kind of revenge.

Nothing will happen, the world is leaving us behind.

Yeah, lets see.

almost everyone nowadays is getting cucked