Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chads and normies have foids to keep them company during this pandemic while we’re left to rot.

ricecel_gone_er

ricecel_gone_er

Greycel
I play games online with one of my only friends. He has a gf but has always been sympathetic with my case, but lately the amount of times he mentions her or has a conversation with her while on the mic during a game has been pure ragefuel. I’ve been alone in my miserable cold room and I can’t even play vidya in peace without being reminded of my subhumanity. Either rot or rope at this point for me.

I only have one normie friend who shuts up about his gf or cheating on her etc. while actually trying to help me. He is still only redpilled and wont accept that bad looks are a brutal dealbreaker.

I play games online with one of my only friends. He has a gf but has always been sympathetic with my case, but lately the amount of times he mentions her or has a conversation with her while on the mic during a game has been pure ragefuel. I’ve been alone in my miserable cold room and I can’t even play vidya in peace without being reminded of my subhumanity. Either rot or rope at this point for me.
fuck your friend brocel. i have stopped talking to mine. i need a girlfriend, not friends. friends are suifuel, talking about their gfs all the time, and if you hang out with them you have to see couples everywhere. also a relationship with a friend is nowhere near as deep as a romantic relationship with a gf, a real life partner, which is what we need to be happy (sex aside), not a fucking friend who is "sympathetic" with your case but is mostly ragefuel

also why the fuck would someone spend their time playing videogames when they have a foid at home, its beyond me

fuck your friend brocel. i have stopped talking to mine. i need a girlfriend, not friends. friends are suifuel, talking about their gfs all the time, and if you hang out with them you have to see couples everywhere. also a relationship with a friend is nowhere near as deep as a romantic relationship with a gf, a real life partner, which is what we need to be happy (sex aside), not a fucking friend who is "sympathetic" with your case but is mostly ragefuel

also why the fuck would someone spend their time playing videogames when they have a foid at home, its beyond me
Tbh

Most friends are useless. People who try to get something out of you tend to be more useful anyways.

Ya I’m thinking about cutting him off after that. I’ve suffered too much and don’t need reminders of my inceldom.

I just find it better for my mental health not to be friends with people who have GFs. At a certain point a gap in conversation hits, or I'm constantly reminded how much better he is than me, I interpret innocent normiedom as condescending or humble bragging. It's not their fault usually either, so it sucks.

I don't see how these circumstances are different to when we weren't in a pandemic

I never went out, I never really talked to anyone, and I didn't have a girl friend

For most incels, the pandemic did not change our lives at all, other than we had to wear a mask to go out

You're more of a man than me playing games with others online. All the games I play are singleplayer as to not deal with other players.