Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads are actually my favorite type of customers

Bernard

Bernard

Recruit
★★
Been working in retail for 7 years. Normies, chadlites and incels, many of them have a need to put me down to make themselves feel better. The Chads never do it really, they just dont give a shit about me. I actually prefer when a customer is Chad now because he wont ask stupid questions and complain about prices and shit

Don't care I hate Chads

Basedjak

OP = Chad worshipping cuck

incels who praise chad truly do baffle me, imagine simping for a man who is literally fucking multiple foids while simultaneously cucking you. :feelshaha:

Reported for chad worship

incels who praise chad truly do baffle me, imagine simping for a man who is literally fucking multiple foids while simultaneously cucking you. :feelshaha:

Just praise chad for having basic human decency bro.

I already feel miserable at white collar work.

If I ever worked in retail, I would just strap a bomb and blow myself up.

Even an incel is no different from a foid. :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

Chads are seducers, of course they are nice to you because that is how they get into everyone’s pants. Just FYI They make everyone their dog, don’t ever trust them they even make low value men their dogs like you op.

Chads are seducers, of course they are nice to you because that is how they get into everyone’s pants. Just FYI They make everyone their dog, don’t ever trust them they even make low value men their dogs like you op.
Yeah I guess youre right. I still think they cause me less problems at my workplace though

Yeah I guess youre right. I still think they cause me less problems at my workplace though
Good but don’t go above and beyond for him. My boss told me something valuable don’t trust anyone that smiles.

Halo effect you stupid monkey. Also confirmation bias. I guarrantee there are just as many asshole chads as normies

They have nothing to prove. In a way, they are like incels in that sense. Once you either lost or won at life conclusively, there's no game to play.

All my life the only vile people i've ever encountered were normies or Chad lites. I never had a Chad or an incel treat me badly.

Well I guess you guys are right. I thought it was interesting, why do they treat me better than the others

The only people to worship these chad creatures, are foids and normies. Not incels, FFS!

It’s pathetic. There’s tons of chads that take pleasure in mocking and bullying subhumans.

The halo is too strong for OP to handle

being a good person is easy when you won the gentic lottery

Sorry OP, but it's true. Chad worship shouldn't be allowed here.

By and large my interaction with chads has been largely positive. They tend to treat me with respect, most males do tbh. Its only fucking foids that ignore me and talk to me like shit. I remember hearing Jordan Peterson say before that men interact with men differently because there is always the underlying threat of violence if one pisses the other off too much, I think there is something in that. Foids do not have this fear.

Still though I hate all chads, no matter if they are "nice" to me. Fuck them to hell and beyond!

OP should be banned for this obvious chad worship

There's never a good reason to like chad

There's a noticeable difference between rich chads who flaunt the sports cars and high body counts on instagram and look down on subhumans with disdain and see us as worthless slaves the same way foids do and low IQ chads who think they are normies and haven't maxxed their body counts and egos to their full potential.