Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads are almost worse than foids

J

johnnyboy

Greycel
Trust me, I fucking hate females. But Chads are pretty much at the same level as them. Their only advices to incels is either to cut your hair or go to the fucking gym, like that’ll help at all.

I used to have this classmate who was your classic chad. White, tall and a solid 8/10. I’ve been diagnosed with a few mental illnesses that affect me socially and makes some things harder, and this faggot told me to go outside and socialize. I hate privileged chads, they’re actual aids.

No foids are way worse. We would also fuck tons of foids if we had chad looks.

I hate chads and hope they all die most painful way possible

Chads just don't understand the incel situation, but they don't actively hate us like foids do.

I've seen Chads smirk at me on trains and buses a lot, very smug bastards. Especially the white Chads.

Chads just don't understand the incel situation, but they don't actively hate us like foids do.
nah, they definitely do. they take pride in being the alphas and its actually disgusting. most of them are white knights anyways
No foids are way worse. We would also fuck tons of foids if we had chad looks.
i fucking hate foids, for sure. but chads are still mentally disabled

We are in this situation because foids are extremely selective nowadays and only want Chad despite their SMV.
As annoying as it is to see a smug Chad who was blessed with great genes, foids are the root problem and therefore much worse.

Foids are worse because they are more central in the reason of your hatred. Hating chad is just an alternative hatred you developed while making the connection with your women hatred "They hate me because they love chad, so now I hate Chad and I need to find other reason about why I hate them as much as women so I can feel like I'm attacking the reason that cause my inceldom".

You can choose to hate Chad (because of their priviledge) and women (personally I hate everyone who is NT), but it's just not natural to hate chad as much as women because it's obviously women who cause more (daily) pain in your life.

The simple fact that Chad makes women suffer makes me love them more than women. Adding to that the fact that women are the cause of your inceldom/inferiority feeling because they are delusional thinking they are not on normie SMV levels, and that Chad is the cause of your inceldom/inferiority feelings because he's just rational and serve his own interest, if I had to choose, I prefer rationality and male biology more than female biology which disgusts me more.

The "I would do the same if I was Chad" argument doesn't work because if you were a women you would do the same as a women too. It's just that you prefer/identify more in the male nature/role than the women's one, which is why I said hating Chad as much as women is not coming from rationality. It's often an hidden case of whiteknighting "if I kill bad Chads I will get women", even tho for the OP it is not, just his ego talking

I hate normans the most for keeping up the illusion of relationships and being cucks.
Normans decided women are sentient and should be represented in society because they look like they're human.
Normans are the majority who sit there and take it like good little cucks.
I think chads who pump and dump are dope. They're the ones who turn foids into seething roasties, and it's fucking hilarious.
I only moderately hate foids because even if they're responsible for this mess, they aren't really sentient and it is dificult to hate something that has no free will.

The simple fact that Chad makes women suffer makes me love them more than women.

4C45DCD5 86FB 4695 BC5A A7A897296B8C

Where are you from? You type kinda like a girl but as if you're very angry

Chadpolygamy is the root problem and both foids and Chads WANT this. Foids don't want monogamous relationships with non-Chads, they'd rather share Chad. And Chads have no reason to want a monogamous relationship with one foid. We just have to accept this by coping or roping.

I hate foids much more

Women are disgusted by us and want all incels to die. At least chads don't give a shit about us lmao

Try having one as your older brother.

Foids and chads were both born with unearned privilege; that's why both groups are deplorable and morally bankrupt.

just go outside bro and socialize.

I've seen Chads smirk at me on trains and buses a lot, very smug bastards. Especially the white Chads.
Those are your homies from chads.co recognizing you are incel.

Last edited: