Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads are better women hater than us

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
Chads do not accept shit from females, when females insult them or try to diminish their masculinity in some way, they quickly apply a corrective in them, in the form of a beating or even a death penalty, statistically chads are well ahead of us in the demonstration of hatred against women, even normies show more their hatred against females than we do.

FUCK that one thing that everyone knows us for and chad do it better than us. And the funny part is that we ugly men, incels, take all the blame.

Lol, they'd cope by saying that he have a good personality and tricked her into dating him.

Guess women can't smell that you're a misogynist IRL as well as online

Yeah most incels would turn into cucks the moment a female glances over at us, lets be honest now.

Yeah most incels would turn into cucks the moment a female glances over at us, lets be honest now.
The "what would you do if you got a girlfriend" threads are proof of this.

Chads are better at everything

True. They are getting their sexual needs met, so they have no reason to put on a front around women.

I'm a blackpilled normie now after much work getting out of my mentalceldom, and I can tell you, the shit legit chads can get away with is absolutely mind blowing.

I have a very good friend, who is an afghanistan vet (sniper), 6'4 and looks like bruce willis if he had a full head of black follicles. This guy has literally kicked a girl in her chest hard enough to send her tumbling over and struggling to breath, for continuing to insult him and talk shit after he told her to shut up (she was some sort of fucking marxist twat and my friend is nothing if not a inveterate troll). That same girl? hugging and kissing him at a gathering a few weeks later like they were long lost friends. He fucked her that night, and everyone could hear it in the rest of the house, we're all sitting there giggling at the grunting and moaning.

I can get laid now, but i would NEVER get away with that shit. If i did that to a girl all the white knights would jump up to attack me and the police would be called.

I'm a blackpilled normie now after much work getting out of my mentalceldom, and I can tell you, the shit legit chads can get away with is absolutely mind blowing.

I have a very good friend, who is an afghanistan vet (sniper), 6'4 and looks like bruce willis if he had a full head of black follicles. This guy has literally kicked a girl in her chest hard enough to send her tumbling over and struggling to breath, for continuing to insult him and talk shit after he told her to shut up (she was some sort of fucking marxist twat and my friend is nothing if not a inveterate troll). That same girl? hugging and kissing him at a gathering a few weeks later like they were long lost friends. He fucked her that night, and everyone could hear it in the rest of the house, we're all sitting there giggling at the grunting and moaning.

I can get laid now, but i would NEVER get away with that shit. If i did that to a girl all the white knights would jump up to attack me and the police would be called.
[SuicideFuel]
Jesus that is fucking depressing

Why would they. They have unlimited supply of them throwing themselves. Caring would hinder their progress in fucking everything in sight.

I'm too scared to write a post about how attracted women are to physical abuse and violence (I think it's ALL they are attracted to, frankly). I literally think the cops would get after me for inciting violence. Google took down the scientific article about rape and orgasms and rape fantasies (I won't repeat it because I would probably go to jail). Really, this is not the forum to be posting truths like that or they will find you responsible if some autistic kid actually goes and does it. Even though it's happening as we speak. Smart/kind people aren't supposed to examine it. It's the sexual caste system.