Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Chads are born low inhibit and confident

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsaSG-0U4mU

look at this fucking boy, he will certainly grow up to be a Chad with his features, yet he's also so low inhibit and confident to look smugly in the face of millions without blinking or giving a single shit. At his age, i would have pissed my pants from shyness if this had happened to me, yet he acts like it's nothing jfl

Chads BECOME low inhib and confident through 100% of affirmitive social interactions in their lives.

true, our fate is done by genes which carries your survival

also he has chad eyebrows

Chads BECOME low inhib and confident through 100% of affirmitive social interactions in their lives.
Cope, Chads are born with neurotypical brains and good environment that's why they don't need external validation like us to be confident. They're naturally arrogant as fuck and they don't give a shit.

Kids that age are almost always equal, the main thing how confident you are as a child is determined by your environment. Kids that got negative reinforcement during their yearly childhood wouldn't do shit like this.

Kids that age are almost always equal, the main thing how confident you are as a child is determined by your environment. Kids that got negative reinforcement during their yearly childhood wouldn't do shit like this.
He looks like the stereotypical bully tbh. This video was almost 5 years ago so he must have hit puberty by now, having sex while bullying incels.

Cope, Chads are born with neurotypical brains and good environment that's why they don't need external validation like us to be confident. They're naturally arrogant as fuck and they don't give a shit.
Cope. Your post implies that normies who are also born with NT brains are capable of the same low-inhibition and confidence as Chads are. Don't use the word cope where it doesn't fit.

Chads don't bully they are busy with foids.
They bully Incels to make foids pussy more wet like an animal asserting dominance to attract mates.

They bully Incels to make foids pussy more wet like an animal asserting dominance to attract mates.
I only received bullying during ages 7-14, highschool absolutely no bullying, just being an outcast, ostracized. Do you really fucking thing chads bully incels in highschool? They were one of the nicest people. Why would they bully an incel? They do know that you are below them.

I only received bullying during ages 7-14, highschool absolutely no bullying, just being an outcast, ostracized. Do you really fucking thing chads bully incels in highschool? They were one of the nicest people. Why would they bully an incel? They do know that you are below them.
I was the exact same as you, bullied hard until high school then the bullying stopped and i was just ignored or ostracized and outcasted by everyone. But i think some incels still get bullied in high school.

Being low inhib or high inhib is defined by genetics, and it’s just what I believe, it’s what science says.

Personality of someone as nothing to do with the looks of the person, that’s why we see autistic and extroverted chads, but they can act the way they want, and still get laid

most kids are low inhib to a certain degree until a certain age. Some are more than others but overall you rarely see kids who are extremely high inhib like many adults, unless they're autistic.