Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel chads are coping too

58isbad

58isbad

Banned
-
Okay chad has many flings, has many children, he finds a beautiful girls who simps for him all day long, his oneisit worships the ground he walks on, men respect him and look up to him as leader, when he's in hard times everyone is praying for him to get through it, everyone and their mother talks about how good he is. LIFE is super duper easy for him. His ego is through the fucking roof and untainted, constantly reinforced by foids, normies and fellow chads. He doesn't even need them really, it's self-perpetrating he just has to place a mirror opposite a door to see his height against it and his handsome face.

But all in all he still ends up dying just like us, his life comes to an end and that's brutality of life that equalises humans and subhumans,
normies and his fellow chads COPE with believing that some man in the sky will take him into some afterlife utopia, my point is all human being are coping one way or another.
I do acknowledge that Chad is very happy during his lifetime because he's has less to cope about, he only has to cope about mortality, i would have said he has to cope with aging too but let's keep it real, most chads age well it's mostly normies and incels who age bad and get all sorts of diseases.

Last edited:
Extremely low IQ thread, everyone will have some shit in their lives yes we all know that, but as incels we suffer way way more than these fuckers also just because they suffer that doesn't mean they have it as bad as us.

thread should have ended after the first paragraph.

Extremely low IQ thread, everyone will have some shit in their lives yes we all know that, but as incels we suffer way way more than these fuckers also just because they suffer that doesn't mean they have it as bad as us.
thread should have ended after the first paragraph.

Okay chad has many flings, has many children, he finds a beautiful girls who simps for him all day long, his oneisit worships the ground he walks on, men respect him and look up to him as leader, when he's in hard times everyone is praying for him to get through it, everyone and their mother talks about how good he is. LIFE is super duper easy for him. His ego is through the fucking roof and untainted, constantly reinforced by foids, normies and fellow chads. He doesn't even need them really, it's self-perpetrating he just has to place a mirror opposite a door to see his height against it and his handsome face.

But all in all he still ends up dying just like us, his life comes to an end and that's brutality of life that equalises humans and subhumans,
normies and his fellow chads COPE with believing that some man in the sky will take him into some afterlife utopia, my point is all human being are coping one way or another.
I do acknowledge that Chad is very happy during his lifetime because he's has less to cope about, he only has to cope about mortality, i would have said he has to cope with aging too but let's keep it real, most chads age well it's mostly normies and incels who age bad and get all sorts of diseases.
There is alot of theories it's not over when you die. Not All of them religious.

I find comfort in knowing that Chads and cunt foids will die one day just like our subhuman asses

Another GrAYcel shit tier thread

:banhammer:

At least they enjoy life before dying.

Incels go through hell and then die. To them life is a gift, for us it's torture.

In some ways incel life is better than chad, and we can never fully understand each other

In some ways incel life is better than chad

Terrible thread OP
In some ways incel life is better than chad, and we can never fully understand each other
Tenor 9

Fucking greycels man

I’m sorry but we’ve lost all brain activity in OP, we must unplug

Lowest IQ thread ever made

this
fellow chads COPE with believing that some man in the sky will take him into some afterlife utopia,
r/atheism tier post