Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel chads are much more misogyny than incels but still society ignore it when its a chad

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
i always see it. how chads treat foids like property
like whores
and they accept it. they "tehehehe" it .

today i went to the library with uni friends (one of them is a chad lite.) we started talking about the library foid there and then the chad started talking about how cool it was if her job was to just give handjobs, and how in every work and studyplace they need to hire a foid to just offer handjobs after all thats the only thing they can do right

just LOL. he said it out in the open to us and alot of people nearby also heard it (including foids)
but he can get away with it

foids doesnt care.
meanwhile as an ugly guy if you even say a girl is pretty they will think you are a creep

As a Untermensch, It is considered a crime against humanity for me to talk to women.

One rule for them another for us.

Chad’s are pretty blackpilled when it comes to women and it doesn’t surprise me. Being constantly hit on by all sorts of different, thirsty women, and experiencing their disgusting nature first hand as they lust for Chads pulsating length reveals the truth about the female gender.

Black pill comic 6

i always see it. how chads treat foids like property
like whores
and they accept it. they "tehehehe" it .

today i went to the library with uni friends (one of them is a chad lite.) we started talking about the library foid there and then the chad started talking about how cool it was if her job was to just give handjobs, and how in every work and studyplace they need to hire a foid to just offer handjobs after all thats the only thing they can do right

just LOL. he said it out in the open to us and alot of people nearby also heard it (including foids)
but he can get away with it

foids doesnt care.
meanwhile as an ugly guy if you even say a girl is pretty they will think you are a creep

They'll accept some of the most barbaric stone age behavior and ideals from chads

Last edited:
you forgot rule 1 chad always wins
i also have a second more instructive rule: not only does chad always win, even if chad tries to fuck it up, ignoring social norms, nuance, environment, politics he still prevails

Chads can be the most worthless burden on society and yet people will always encourage and help in him in being even more of a burden

Meanwhile for us it's the complete opposite: expected to wageslave and (if we're lucky) betanuxx for all our lives without getting nothing in return

Always remember: the only good chad is a dead chad