Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chad's day's are numbered.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
Life fuel or sui fuel for most of you guy's depending on your tastes but even chad's day's are numbered have recently noticed women going for men with softer jawline's yes it's chiseled to a extent but it has lot of features to feminine know why is this i think secretly all females are gay hear me out here but why do female's alway's stick together why can a female be willing to sleep with a 2 out of 10 while most men have to be 8's or 9's to be consistent slayer's ? cause i secretly think female's are all into girl's not dudes and the only thing keeping chad around is their biological desire for chad as soon as they can alter their genes to stop wanting chad it's over for us males that is sui fuel if you physically want to reproduce however it's also life fuel in the sense we will no longer require female's either hypothetically speaking if female's gain access to tech that kill's their attraction to chad why couldn't we do the same it would end a lot of unnecessary incel's and it would make shit easier for us it's an interesting idea and i haven't heard anyone give any speculation's onto future scenario's this is 1 of them hell scientists already predict that one day they can turn of the female's biological clock so all i have to say is chad's day's are numbered but so are men's or men that want to reproduce if you don't your fine if not then it should be sui fuel in other word's it will only get worse for some but better for other's.

Masculinity is cope.
Gigachad is an incel meme.

KoAvFZk.png
vs

Women love men that are a mix of masculine and feminine.

Masculinity is cope.
Gigachad is an incel meme.

KoAvFZk.png
vs View attachment 117874

Women love men that are a mix of masculine and feminine.

True however what makes female's attracted to these men i guarantee is carnal lust which is biology we can soon change that i mean females are starting to turn more gay

Use fucking paragraphs, press the enter key on your keyboard.

Yeah, I meant this worshiping of masculinity as be all end all that's prevalent in the manosphere.

yeah masculinity is stupid tbh. I never bought that shit