Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Chads don't get cancer

• Thread starter Deleted member 11015
  • Start date
Deleted member 11015

Deleted member 11015

Organization of the Zodiac SRK
-
Has anyone noticed this? When does the high school Chad never die of cancer? Its always the incel that no one really knows.

Thereby I propose my hypothesis. The more truecel someone is, the more likely they will die of a serious illness. Its the same with freak accidents too. A few people from my school have died. Its always the incels, and its always in some final destination shit way.

Luck and illness is directly correlated with looks. The (((government))) is keeping this under wraps so you continue to wagecuck for Stacey and Tyrone Junior.

Last edited:
Very Low IQ cancer is genetic/environment/lifestyle

The most Chad way to die is either murder from an incel, or a drug overdose.

Very Low IQ cancer is genetic
No shit genius. The same genetics that are fucking you aesthetically, are fucking you internally too.

Has anyone noticed this? When does the high school Chad never die of cancer? Its always the incel that no one really knows.

Thereby I propose my hypothesis. The more truecel someone is, the more likely they will die of a serious illness. Its the same with freak accidents too. A few people from my school have died. Its always the incels, and its always in some final destination shit fashion.

Luck and illness is directly correlated with looks. The (((government))) is keeping this under wraps so you continue to wagecuck for Stacey and Tyrone Junior.
Fritz Zorn was a incel who wrote a good book where he blamed society for giving him cancer.

More likely the case that chad's have better lifestyles, more active, eating healthier and caring about themselves that results in a lower risk of cancer, while an ugly male won't have any motivation and will probably sit infront of his pc all day getting fat and increasing his risk of getting any illnesses including cancer.

Chads do get cancer, so does everyone. Better healthy lifestyle reduces the possibility of chance but cancer is pretty much RNG.