Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads entrap desperate incel with JB, try to ruin his life

• Thread starter Deleted member 16423
  • Start date
Deleted member 16423

Deleted member 16423

Self-banned
-

They pretended to be someone who was turning the age of consent (16) in 2 weeks so they could entrap him and call him a ‘pedophile’. As if 2 weeks would’ve somehow changed the morality of it.
They’re using a technicality in the law to try and destroy a guy’s life and gain fame for themselves as some sort of cringe, knock-off Chris Hansens.

This happened in my country, the guys who were entrapped pulled of a burj khalifa IQ narrative and made it look like they were being entrapped for being fags not for being pedos, and now the entrappers are in jail

So when can you have sex with someone?

Wasn't the guy who they tricked a gay guy looking for a 15 year old male?? How is this related to incels? Gay guys have almost no trouble getting sex, if he was looking for a 15-16 year old it's pretty clear he was specifically looking for someone that young, not that he was desperate.

Not one second.

This happened in my country, the guys who were entrapped pulled of a burj khalifa IQ narrative and made it look like they were being entrapped for being fags not for being pedos, and now the entrappers are in jail

{LifeFuel}, I hope the entrappers get buttraped every day.

Anal rape is funny when it happens to guys who have extremely offensive viewpoints. That's what every cuck, soyboy, and normtard believes, so if they criticize me for laughing at this, they'll just be outing themselves as hypocrites. Cucktears pwn3d by the brainpower of incels once again.

Idc tbh, I could care less about bad things happening to sex havers.

Those soys would get the shit kicked out of them if they tried to mess with anyone whose not a cuck.

i bet these chadlite and normies have fucked counteless 14 years old foids . fuck you guys

I hate normalfags

Don't meet up with anyone from the internet unless strapped.

You have to maximum soy to agree to confessing to being a pedophile on video. If they try to coerce you that's when an abrasive response is warranted.

In the video they mention “psychological trauma”

the only reason a 15 year old would be traumatized by sex with a 21 year old is because of society’s reaction to the age gap, NOT because of the nature of the crime itself

Bluepillers: 55

Hi IT

In the video they mention “psychological trauma”

the only reason a 15 year old would be traumatized by sex with a 21 year old is because of society’s reaction to the age gap, NOT because of the nature of the crime itself
Society tells the "victim" to be ashamed, embarrassed & carry that guilt while also stating it wasn't their fault, brush it off as nothing & that victim would not be so damaged later on in life mentally.

It's been proven with children (NT ones anyway), you act all worried & overprotective if they scrape their knee; they'll look to the parent to get a signal on how to behave then cry, if you smile, laugh & brush it off as nothing they'll bounce back & move on.

Wimpy kid or toughnut, it's taught somewhat.

Technically with rape it's what you tell yourself, how you internalise & interpret it. Yes physical damage is another thing entirely but mentally it shouldn't be an issue as if there was no physical harm done then how is the act different than consensual sex with Chad besides the context?

The way it was perceived lead to either satisfaction or horror.

Last edited:
Society tells the "victim" to be ashamed, embarrassed & carry that guilt while also stating it wasn't their fault, brush it off as nothing & that victim would not be so damaged later on in life mentally.

It's been proven with children (NT ones anyway), you act all worried & overprotective if they scrape their knee; they'll look to the parent to get a signal on how to behave then cry, if you smile, laugh & brush it off as nothing they'll bounce back & move on.

Wimpy kid or toughnut, it's taught somewhat.
It’s funny how feminists say they wanna empower women but they teach women they can never heal from rape

It’s funny how feminists say they wanna empower women but they teach women they can never heal from rape
Women talk in contradictions, every thought is based on a whim of how they feel on that day, the next day will yield a different stance, they go gaga when an attractive man arrives & full on paranoid schizo when an ugly one is in view, nothing is concrete with them except their inconsistencies.

Around a female pre menopause discard logic at the door.

I don't understand why he couldn't have just asked the decoy or whatever it's called to wait a few months or however long until they turn 16 if that's the age of consent. Isn't it a little bit cucked of him to dive right into it illegally? Doesn't that signify that he's a low value male :redpill: ?

Also doesn't he know how popular these types of programs are on the internet? Why is he so low iq and gullible? And isn't he a fag? Wasn't he trying to get with a young boy or did I not hear correctly?

Women talk in contradictions, every thought is based on a whim of how they feel on that day, the next day will yield a different stance, they go gaga when an attractive man arrives & full on paranoid schizo when an ugly one is in view, nothing is concrete with them except their inconsistencies.

Around a female pre menopause discard logic at the door.
This moral panic over pedophilia didn’t begin until the progressive era (1890-1920). Did you know that?

Mogs me.

Anyways college chads jocks ravage prime JB pussy all the time and noone gives a single SHIT.

Mogs me.

Anyways college chads jocks ravage prime JB pussy all the time and noone gives a single SHIT.
It's the attractive/average males that are actually the people fucking jbs, not the ugly males. The ugly male has been rejected his entire life and he is in disbelief that someone is actually attracted to him. All girls are disgusted by ugly males and there the least likely to get laid.

This show is stupid, just another scam to get advertisement / merchandise money from people. Just go on youtube and try and catch men trying to engage with minors and you get automatically hundreds of views and you can peddle some shitware, service, or merchandise. I mean just look at the terminology these clowns use. It is more of an entertainment device then trying to actually achieve something.

We gud gies not for profit

I see the tcap community has taken their fuckery to instagram.

How do they not have anything better to do?

When these Chads were 15-18 they probably fucked several 15 year old girls and the memories of fucking them is fresh in their minds.

Also:
"This is about to go viral"
>1,607 views
lmao

I don't agree with what the 21 year old did but those chads had no place doing this as they are not the law and they did set the situation up and as some of you guys have posted these young men have probably slept with underage girls and it would not surprise me if they are doing this to get the viewers to believe that they are upstanding members of society when in truth they are predators themselves.

I think people are misunderstanding what I mean. I'm questioning what age @incelitis believes it's moral to have sex with someone. The age of consent is 16, so it must be moral only after 16. But he says no, 15 and 27/28ths is fine. But where does it actually start?

I think people are misunderstanding what I mean. I'm questioning what age @incelitis believes it's moral to have sex with someone. The age of consent is 16, so it must be moral only after 16. But he says no, 15 and 27/28ths is fine. But where does it actually start?
If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock.

If her age is on the clock, she's ready for the cock.

Well no not this... but I'd say 12 and up personally. That's how young most kids are doin it anyway

(12 and up in EA Sports, Its In The Game)

Well no not this... but I'd say 12 and up personally. That's how young most kids are doin it anyway

(12 and up in EA Sports, Its In The Game)
If she's old enough to count, she's ready for the mount.

Someone do not go ER on those "vigilantes"

This show is stupid, just another scam to get advertisement / merchandise money from people. Just go on youtube and try and catch men trying to engage with minors and you get automatically hundreds of views and you can peddle some shitware, service, or merchandise. I mean just look at the terminology these clowns use. It is more of an entertainment device then trying to actually achieve something.

View attachment 194740
#pedogotcaught
#molesterprotester
#lesterdetester
#pedopoachers
#notinmyjb
#predatorgotpunked

They just want someone to bully,now watch normalfags rally behind them,fucking pathetic.

I don't agree with what the 21 year old did but those chads had no place doing this as they are not the law and they did set the situation up and as some of you guys have posted these young men have probably slept with underage girls and it would not surprise me if they are doing this to get the viewers to believe that they are upstanding members of society when in truth they are predators themselves.
Neurotypical empathy disguise, lying through their teeth virtue signalling while getting off on the power trip & fantasising about making it big by getting picked up by MTV.

I wish the entrapped men turn up packing heat. I'd love to see one of these fag chads talking shit then suddenly turn 360 when he sees someone with a gun.

The answer is that all sex outside of marriage is immoral. All procreative sex within marriage is morally righteous & ordained by G-d.
With that being said, the hysteria around consensual relationships between post pubescent teens and people over 18 in our current age exist because we live in a feminist paradigm.
Age of consent laws were invented and pushed by feminists solely for the purpose to put low status/ugly males in jail. This is why Chads are almost never punished by these laws.
The condemnation should be on the sexual revolution in general, not this particularly.

Last edited: