Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chads have taken over video games to

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★
Chads are better at everything, name an unattractive incel looking pro gamer out there? Shroud maybe and shroud has been accused of using macros or aimbots...everyone else is chad lite or chad now. Chad takes over everything eventually

surprised cloakzy is doing so good, he barely hit 200 viewers back in 2016/2017

surprised cloakzy is doing so good, he barely hit 200 viewers back in 2016/2017

Ya i was watching him from Mitch Jones stuff when he had 50 viewers but since Fortnite got popular (#1 game on twitch these days) his channel has blown up

games are competitive
competition is a chad enabler
abolish competition, herbivore utopia now

Chad lite cloakz came in 2nd place for $48,000

they allow PS4 and Xbox one gamers to be part of the same bracket which i don't know seems shitty if some ps4 gamer uses a mouse/keyboard combo against controllers - i think guy who came in first place was on ps4

Epic has made so much money off FOrtnite micro transactions they are handing out 8 million this summer playing the game

Last edited:
Chads can enjoy repetitive triple A games built to garner profit (mostly through microtransactions). I'll just stick to my niche RTS incel games.

be chad or rot