Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Chads, Stacies, and even many Normies with good genes can drink & stuff their faces and not get fat

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
I'm a gymcel, and a cheat day will seriously set back my progress, because of my "fat genes". Yet on social media I see these hour glass Stacies and ripped Chads drinking sugary empty calories like there's no tomorrow with little to no consequences.

JFL at believing what you see on social media

I know some of these people (I go to the gym with them), and they seem to do this almost every weekend.
Welcome to the club of subhuman genetics then, we are quite a bunch in here.
A friend of mine is kinda like that, the only time he wasn't chubby he was eating salad all the time and cycling an hour a day + gyma couple times a week..

I have a bad metabolism. It sucks

I can eat 50 burgers and not gain a single pound

You're not taking into consideration other factors though. If they have genetics for fast metabolism than yes they usually look good in their younger years, but they eventually blow up especially when they start pushing 30. Stacies especially age really bad. The unhealthy habits don't work for them forever. They pop out one kid and they get fat and stay fat.

Just a single drop of oil or butter makes me so fat I could play the boulder in an Indiana Jones knockoff film. So no junk food for me, since pretty much all junk food has oil. In fact, fats in general are so bad for me that I need to restrict them to around 8-10% of my total calories.

of course, its all genetics, sames goes for skin care and hair loss

I had a lower metabolism, but now i gained some weight over the past few months.
I was 62Kg, now i am 74.5Kg.

I'm a gymcel, and a cheat day will seriously set back my progress, because of my "fat genes". Yet on social media I see these hour glass Stacies and ripped Chads drinking sugary empty calories like there's no tomorrow with little to no consequences.

Do "ripped" people totally eliminate all sugar and all carbs and almost all saturated fat? how do they do that

Do "ripped" people totally eliminate all sugar and all carbs and almost all saturated fat? how do they do that

Genetics. They burn off those calories easily. In contrast everything I eat (even healthy food) gets stored as fat, which is why I gymcel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back