Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Chadskies in my country jumping from windows because muhh isolation.

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
5 teens, 3 of them confirmed chads did the heroic move of ending their lives here, because of Quarantine.

May they rest in piss. Such good genes getting wasted. Ancestors would be proud.

Fire and fucking axe .

Imagine roping because of 1 year of an easy modo version of what we went through all of our lives. Some users here are in their 40s and beyond.

Imagine roping because of 1 year of an easy modo version of what we went through all of our lives. Some users here are in their 40s and beyond.
Then we have bad genes.
Tell me, what's a greater show of genetic malady than taking one's own life? I knew a drug addict dipshit chadlite that did the same. Maybe the only good thing he did in his life was hanging himself.

Stay strong, stay resilient. You said ot yourself, there are people here experiencing inceldom well into their 40s, and they have PROVEN, that they value their lives way more than certain sexhavers (or maybe LOTS of sexhavers)

5 teens, 3 of them confirmed chads did the heroic move of ending their lives here, because of Quarantine.

May they rest in piss. Such good genes getting wasted. Ancestors would be proud.

Fire and fucking axe .
Normies are weak as fuck. The smallest hardship in life can traumatize them and cause them to end their life.

Meanwhile buckets of shit, piss and vomit have been raining on me since birth and here I still am almost 30 and with no intentions of ending my miserable garbage life, just out of spite.

They had everything handed to them, so they were weak and roped when they stopped getting attention.

Normies are weak as fuck. The smallest hardship in life can traumatize them and cause them to end their life.

Meanwhile buckets of shit, piss and vomit have been raining on me since birth and here I still am almost 30 and with no intentions of ending my miserable garbage life, just out of spite.
Im extremely proud to hear this. Same boat here.
They had everything handed to them, so they were weak and roped when they stopped getting attention.
Oopsie...

Burn in Hell.

Some people (especially outsiders) may think that it's an exaggeration when we say that most normies and Chads/Stacies wouldn't last a month in our shoes.