Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel change moods too often

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
fucking hate this shit i go from overconfident and cocky to depressed as fuck and realizing how ugly i really am every 2 hours

tbh jfl

No change for me , just empty

i feel empty right now, but sometimes i feel full of energy and happy and i think i look better than i do
damn , i normally feel better in a random escapism like a movie or anime , Afterwards it’s back to nothing

damn , i normally feel better in a random escapism like a movie or anime , Afterwards it’s back to nothing
i like to daydream, it is a really good cope

though when i stop daydreaming it sucks because i usually have a gf in my daydreams

i like to daydream, it is a really good cope

though when i stop daydreaming it sucks because i usually have a gf in my daydreams
I like to move while daydreaming , So I walk around the house for x amount of minutes making facial expressions. It’s a nice cope , Although my mom thinks i’m weird lol. Sometimes I get to the point i’m too negative to daydream and those are very bad days

I like to move while daydreaming , So I walk around the house for x amount of minutes making facial expressions. It’s a nice cope , Although my mom thinks i’m weird lol. Sometimes I get to the point i’m too negative to daydream and those are very bad days
yeah i do that do i just dribble around a soccer ball and acting out some actions

during night i like to pretend my pillow is a girl and i cuddle with it

yeah i do that do i just dribble around a soccer ball and acting out some actions
I like to pretend i’m a soccer star too lol
during night i like to pretend my pillow is a girl and i cuddle with it
Brutal. Get a teddy bear. I don’t do that tbh , But i do daydream about having one

I'm 'fine' with being an incel one day but on the next I feel like shit

just pick one emotion and remind yourself to stick to that feeling for the rest of the day. Or consider apathy to your surroundings and numb your feelings.

Sometimes I feel super happy and other times I crave for death