Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Change my view: DOM and low trust face = automatic incel

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Because of tinder & Instagram, women only want guys who look pretty in selfies they can show off to their friends.

Looking like a thug (of any race) = automatic incel unless you live in a big city and go to the few remaining active bars and clubs, which are all dead because of tinder.

lmao

mylifeistrash said:
Because of tinder & Instagram, women only want guys who look pretty in selfies they can show off to their friends.

Looking like a thug (of any race) = automatic incel unless you live in a big city and go to the few remaining active bars and clubs, which are all dead because of tinder.

lmao

Dom=high test and markers of high t are what women are attracted too. Can't argue evolutionary biology

I don't agree. Women want to be dominated by ferocious and intimidating alpha male Chads.

Can confirm. I lookd like a drug dealer and no sex.

Low trust face is automatically judged to be a child rapist molester in today's SJW crazed world. It's over.

incelman said:
Can confirm. I lookd like a drug dealer and no sex.

Half of the guys I play ball with regularly are over 6'4, look DOM as fuck and are all incel. And half of them are black and thug looking.

Another observation = NONE of us have blue eyes and none of us are slightly pretty.

LLOLLL @ dom theory. What a fucking joke.

mylifeistrash said:
Half of the guys I play ball with regularly are over 6'4, look DOM as fuck and are all incel. And half of them are black and thug looking.

Another observation = NONE of us have blue eyes and none of us are slightly pretty.

STM all the way

Yeah i don't get why people want to look low trust. Zero benefits to it.

mylifeistrash said:

Are you calling simple evolution and biology a joke? Educate yourself.

mylifeistrash said:
And half of them are black and thug looking.
you're telling me 6'4 BBC's are incel? im finding this hard to believe, i thought it was the well spoken and well mannered blacks that were the incel ones

BBC thug can get pussy and not just at gunpoint.

Kointo said:
I don't agree. Women want to be dominated by ferocious and intimidating alpha male Chads.

wishiwasbigger said:
you're telling me 6'4 BBC's are incel? im finding this hard to believe, i thought it was the well spoken and well mannered blacks that were the incel ones

Name a good looking NBA player.

They measure in shoes so 6'6 in the NBA  = 6'4 in real life.

I agree a woman has to see you as a guy who is not dangerous to her that's why they love faggots so much

mylifeistrash said:
wishiwasbigger said:
Name a good looking NBA player.
They measure in shoes so 6'6 in the NBA = 6'4 in real life.
Curry, Kobe, Russel westbrook, there are many tbh