Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel CHANGE OF PLANS!!! I'M GOING TO JAPAN AND!!! KOREA IN JANUARY (EVERYONE GTFIH)

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
OMG

I just got off the phone with my mom.

I brought up the idea of going to Japan in January instead of June.

The reason I did this is because there's no more looksmaxxing I can do to improve my face. I've pretty much hit my limit. With continued gymcelling I can lower bodyfat and make my body better but my face is pretty much maxxed other than maxxing out skin quality.

I realize I'll be able to ascend as I am now or I never will.

Then she brought up the idea of Korea. She told me since Korea is only 2 hours away from Japan I can just go to Japan for at least a week or 2 then spend a week in Korea.

She said since I can stay with my Uncle's (he married a Korean) wife's family so it wouldn't be a big deal since it would be a flight from Japan and I can stay with them for free. She told me learn Japanese and pick up some Korean as well so I'll do both.

I'm so confident of my ascension there's no need to wait so long. I can't believe this. Right in the beginning of January after the New Year. A mere 3 months.

Ascension is at hand boyos.

Where the hell is everyone?

Angry2

Oh well you guys will get the juicy details in just 3 short months. I remember how fast this summer blew by. This is going to be nothing.

this will either be lifefuel or suicidefuel

What is the first thing you will do the first day there aniki...?

This will be a disaster, Thailand is the only way for incels.

Japan has a rather elder population, I doubt you'll be able to find a young women there.

Man you better PM me when you ascend I need the life fuel man

It was originally going to be Thailand in January and Japan in June but I told my mom I can always go to Thailand and rescheduled.

I need to be confident to ascend.
Why do you need to tell your mom or ask her for permission like a child?

Don't expect to be some kind of sex God there, all fours are the same.

Why do you need to tell your mom or ask her for permission like a child?

She is paying for it, I couldn't afford to go if I had to.

Are you ready to go so early ?

Yes. All that's left to do is to aquire some rudimentary Japanese (and Korean).

Now I need to spread stuff about Korea too even though I don't like it nearly as much as Japan. I could have a double ascension.

Discord server for real-time updates when you get there tbhtbhtqbth

Yes. All that's left to do is to aquire some rudimentary Japanese (and Korean).

Now I need to spread stuff about Korea too even though I don't like it nearly as much as Japan. I could have a double ascension.
main-qimg-b2a04691b753996b83550fa317c71bb8-c
Korean Mafia ??? What about them

Discord server for real-time updates when you get there tbhtbhtqbth

Just go to Facade's Japanese Language Server (PM him). It's the only one worth joining.

Real time updates will be posted in a Travel Thread.

When the first ascension happens it will occur in it's Ascension Thread.

I have this all planned out.

Didn't you just start learning Japanese? You better learn quick, you have less than 4 months now.

Might miss the thread, been really caught up in life these days

No one will miss it. It will probably be the greatest thread of 2019 and it'll be right in the beginning of the year.

Didn't you just start learning Japanese? You better learn quick, you have less than 4 months now.

It's only 3 months boyo, I'm going the first or second week of January.

I told my mom all I need is 500 words and some sentence structure and to read a little.

That should be plenty to ascend.

I also have to learn a little Korean now too.

Extract some more bux from your mom to ship you off to SEA for a week if you don't ascend in Japan/Korea. You seem hyped up about this...I'd imagine you'd be pretty devastated and on the verge of rope if you returned back home without your balls drained

Extract some more bux from your mom to ship you off to SEA for a week if you don't ascend in Japan/Korea. You seem hyped up about this...I'd imagine you'd be pretty devastated and on the verge of rope if you returned back home without your balls drained
If @Ryo_Hazuki has indeed seen his pics then there is a high chance he will return blueballed.

I would be. SEA will definitely be the backup plan. I want it to be a supplement though not a replacement.

Like going to a bunch of different Asian restaurants. First Japanese than Korean BBQ than some Thai food.

I don't want to miss a meal.

If @Ryo_Hazuki has indeed seen his pics then there is a high chance he will return blueballed.

Enough we've covered this already.

I'm searching for Kokoro.

I have fai
I would be. SEA will definitely be the backup plan. I want it to be a supplement though not a replacement.

Like going to a bunch of different Asian restaurants. First Japanese than Korean BBQ than some Thai food.

I don't want to miss a meal.

Enough we've covered this already.

I'm searching for Kokoro.
I think you can still ascend if you have low stabdards, but you will not get your perfect waifu.

I have fai

I think you can still ascend if you have low stabdards, but you will not get your perfect waifu.

3/10 is fine.

2/10 is bearable

1/10 with 10/10 personality

If it looks Asian and thin I'm g2g

make sure you tinder the place first with your pics to test the waters

Rooting for you man. May uninstall's spirit go with you whetever you go, giving you the blessing of low inhib and approachable foids.
I don't get what you mean. Please explain

make sure you tinder the place first with your pics to test the waters

I got an even better idea.

I'm going to make a new tinder shortly before I go and set it to men only. I learned from @speedmaxed that once you do that you just leave it alone and have a bunch of homecucks keep matching you to build up your ELO score and once you're ready you set it to women only and appear a lot more often in the tinder queue/photostack.

Rooting for you man. May uninstall's spirit go with you whetever you go, giving you the blessing of low inhib and approachable foids.

I don't get what you mean. Please explain

Thank my fellow protomongoloidcel, may the nip girls be sympahetic.

But as for your other quote leave it be as that was already discussed in a long buried thread so let dead threads lie.

The conclusion was all that matters is what the Japanese girls think as I am for them. @Luxity (what a based way to put it lol I still remember that post).

I got an even better idea.

I'm going to make a new tinder shortly before I go and set it to men only. I learned from @speedmaxed that once you do that you just leave it alone and have a bunch of homecucks keep matching you to build up your ELO score and once you're ready you set it to women only and appear a lot more often in the tinder queue/photostack.

not really. the point of tinder experimenting in asia is to see how much foids will like you there. if you rig it then you arent going to see what your true potential is in asia.

not really. the point of tinder experimenting in asia is to see how much foids will like you there. if you rig it then you arent going to see what your true potential is in asia.

Who the hell cares about playing fair at this point anymore.

A match is a match, and you need lots of them to translate to dates, and you may need multiple dates to ascend especially within only a week or two. I will do this in addition to gaining bars though.

I will rig my ELO to the moon if it means I could ascend. Forget what I would be able to do using it like a normie.

It's a doggy dogg world my boyo.

good luck

Arigato desu.

Godspeed my friend :feelsautistic:

No matter how it ends, you are going to become a legend.

No matter how it ends, you are going to become a legend.

IMG 6794

We're still going to that conversation in Nihonese before I go. I will send you my approach lines.

well at least you got that I guess. best I can do is vidya now

How the hell am I just now seeing this thread ? You gotta get some of the basics of Japanese down by then. I’ll be going to Korea, China, and Japan later next year. I know you’ll do fine in East Asia so have a great time.

How the hell am I just now seeing this thread ? You gotta get some of the basics of Japanese down by then. I’ll be going to Korea, China, and Japan later next year. I know you’ll do fine in East Asia so have a great time.

Of course.

I will happily share everything I learned with you and (everyone else) and give you the step by step guide of how to ascend in the orient.

I will PM you the juicy details so I don't get banned and keep the announcement as clean as possible so no bragging.

Of course.

I will happily share everything I learned with you and (everyone else) and give you the step by step guide of how to ascend in the orient.

I will PM you the juicy details so I don't get banned and keep the announcement as clean as possible so no bragging.
Go all out and brag on the announcement thread, make sure you’re granted immunity from being banned first though lmao. I’m sure Facade can work something out.

That's great news, should let you decide if you want to go through with the ascension plan or not sooner.

That's almost half a year early, does this new plan account for the difference in your Japanese and research then and now?

Go all out and brag on the announcement thread, make sure you’re granted immunity from being banned first though lmao. I’m sure Facade can work something out.

lol I hope we can come to an agreement of some sort of cage thread like @blickpall floated for @nausea

Everything Japanese to be quarantined there and maybe to be fair locked after or a week or when I come back home.

That's great news, should let you decide if you want to go through with the ascension plan or not sooner.

That's almost half a year early, does this new plan account for the difference in your Japanese and research then and now?

Not at all because fluency at that level was always intended for an actual waifu waifu waifu (Japanese, wife, waifu) not just the ascension itself.

congrats man, does your mother know you go there to play JB"W" or what did you tell her about this trip?

congrats man, does your mother know you go there to play JB"W" or what did you tell her about this trip?

I told her I want to talk to Japanese girls and she told me they're ugly and I should go to a Nordic country where people with my features will be unique

She even said go to Italy the girls are much better there (this is where she wants to go that's why) Just Lol.

Than I internally Just Lol-ed and cut to the normie stuff about Japanese art and beautiful city.