Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Changs VS Chadpreets in Asian Country (IRL mog battle)

Why do people even make these types of vids?

Why do people even make these types of vids?
i guess it can settle the dispute between currycels and ricecels about whos chads are better

This shouldn't surprise anyone

Just be a unicorn bro!

Seriously though everyone knows top 10% of curries mog top 10% of rice (basically because they aren't really curries) but average riceman mogs average curry from the depths of their subhumanity. It's a bit like saying does a donkeys shit mog a cows shit, and yeah it does

Just be a unicorn bro!

Seriously though everyone knows top 10% of curries mog top 10% of rice (basically because they aren't really curries) but average riceman mogs average curry from the depths of their subhumanity. It's a bit like saying does a donkeys shit mog a cows shit, and yeah it does
well youre right.. its because the top tier curries have 0 resemblance to average curries. its like theyre from a different country altogether.

on the other hand, top tier ricemen do bear resemblance to the average person of their phenotype.

maybe would be better if they used someone like sendhil ramamurthy instead of hrithik.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Chadpreet those girls chose was North Indian. Most indians are distantly related to Caucasians. Hence those girls chose the closest thing to white there is. JBW wins again lmao.

Chadpreets and Changs are a completely different species.

8+ curries mogs 8+ riceman
6/7 curryman = 6/7 riceman
Sub6 riceman mogs Sub6 curryman

Just be a unicorn bro!

Lol @ thinking Aryan phenotype males are the same as real curries

Lighter glowing skin, shiny black hair, larger skull, strong brow, decent height and frame are not dravidian curry features

I have yet to see a chad from the dravidian stock

The original chads were probably the Aryans.

Last edited:
The gay ass hypebeast trap house techno party Alan Walker themed music stopped me from watching it. The beats were too much suifuel

chads.co thread tbh