Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Character Analysis : Similarities of Tyler Durden and Jeffrey Goines

waste matter

waste matter

Overlord
★★★★
Tyler Durden was featured in the movie Fight Club 1999 and Jeffrey Goines was featured in the film called 12 Monkeys 1995.
Both of these characters are featured in two diffrenet films of different genres yet they seem to have lots of similarities when it comes to their character.

Part 1 :
In the film fight club we know that the narrator is tyler durden but I will just talk about Tyler for this one.
so when tyler met the narrator which is himself he said this

View: https://youtu.be/CWRTqMGvdpc

In the film 12 Monkeys when Jeffrey Goins met James cole he also says the same thing in a different way.

View: https://youtu.be/ioBueVTZ0RM

Part 2 :
thing is that Fight Club was showing the same shit as 12 Monkeys
at this part where they were showing some cartoon character breathing in some oxygen to relax

View: https://youtu.be/ioBueVTZ0RM?t=147

Fight club's similar scene to 12monkeys on (oxygen gets you high)

View: https://youtu.be/PXcEPSUl0uE

this scene just shows how easy normies humans in general gets brainwashed.
whenever you try to say or do something that many are not aware of they will always try to tell us to be quiet, just calm down, everythings fine bullshits.
They just wanna make you ignore the truth and breathe some oxygen to make you calm as a hindu cow in a catastrophic situations like some braindead zombie.
Basically what they're trying to tell is that people are very docile and stupid even in a catastrophic situations because they just won't realize it how bad much deep shit that they're in.

So my final message is that no point in arguing with normies.

What are your opinions on this topic?
@Selinity @Edmund_Kemper @Solo Disident @epillepsy @FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Lebensmüder and many more of you boyos.

Similarities: I haven't seen either of the films they are from.

They just wanna make you ignore the truth and breathe some oxygen to make you calm as a hindu cow in a catastrophic situations like some braindead zombie.
Basically what they're trying to tell is that people are very docile and stupid even in a catastrophic situations because they just won't realize it how bad much deep shit that they're in.

So my final message is that no point in arguing with normies.
Honestly you're right. Individualism is frowned upon due to the power it holds.

Censoring everything that can break a person out of the engineered bubble of ignorance they've created is exactly what they've been working on

Best gore is gone, hoodsite is gone, every website that shows the cruel reality of our world is gone. People like us who expose the truth are sent to the far reaches of the internet so no one can see us.

The more I live, the more I see that there is no justice in this world.

Honestly you're right. Individualism is frowned upon due to the power it holds.

Censoring everything that can break a person out of the engineered bubble of ignorance they've created is exactly what they've been working on

Best gore is gone, hoodsite is gone, every website that shows the cruel reality of our world is gone. People like us who expose the truth are sent to the far reaches of the internet so no one can see us.

The more I live, the more I see that there is no justice in this world.
Exactly you said it much better than me

Good one. Normies ignorant as fk.

Plenty of actors are the same in every movie

Good analysis tbh
There is indeed no arguing with normies. They have already made up their mind.