Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Character attributes of a typical foid

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
Narcissicist, arrogant, selfish, Passive-aggresive, jealous, paranoid, lazy, manipulative, self-centered, boring, rude, haughty, dominating, demanding, intolerant, self-righteous, ignorant, impulsive, unstable, wasteful, reckless, irrational, stroppy, argumentative, bullying, vindictive and sociopathic. Except that, Foids are OK.

Toilets don't deserve rights.

all women are queens

entitled, weak, and emotional

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all.

which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them.
Maybe if you're ugly, if you're good looking, her ability to see through your facade is seriously diminished.

they don't have so many inborn unique attributes (but they do), women's attributes are shaped by external circumstances and always aimed at ensuring status

I read the title and thought i was gonna see a RPG character sheet-style description of foid attributes, i'm dissapointed :feelsbadman:

all women are queens
iu

This sounds like most of humanity tbh.

Toilets don't deserve rights.
don't insult toilets mate they're actually useful if i want to piss or take a shit, CumDumpsters is the best word for them

They pretty much project all of their negative qualities onto us.

The fundamental defect of the female character is a lack of a sense of justice. This originates first and foremost in their want of rationality and capacity for reflexion but it is strengthened by the fact that, as the weaker sex, they are driven to rely not on force but on cunning: hence their instinctive subtlety and their ineradicable tendency to tell lies: for, as nature has equipped the lion with claws and teeth, the elephant with tusks, the wild boar with fangs, the bull with horns and the cuttlefish with ink, so it has equipped woman with the power of dissimulation as her means of attack and defence, and has transformed into this gift all the strength it has bestowed on man in the form of physical strength and the power of reasoning. Dissimulation is thus inborn in her and consequently to be found in the stupid woman almost as often as in the clever one. To make use of it at every opportunity is as natural to her as it is for an animal to employ its means of defence whenever it is attacked, and when she does so she feels that to some extent she is only exercising her rights. A completely truthful woman who does not practice dissimulation is perhaps an impossibility, which is why women see through the dissimulation of others so easily it is inadvisable to attempt it with them. – But this fundamental defect which I have said they possess, together with all that is associated with it, gives rise to falsity, unfaithfulness, treachery, ingratitude, etc. Women are guilty of perjury far more often than men. It is questionable whether they ought to be allowed to take an oath at all.
not a single letter

i read it

They encompass everything that is wrong in a human being

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back