Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Charisma on Command" shows how bluepilled normies are.

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Talking a bout shit like this. All this pseudo-science bullshit, reality is Don Draper is a tall Chad, and its a fictional character, in a TV show, imagine using a Chad in a fictional TV as a way to act in real life, imagine some subhuman normie watching this video and applying it to their life, normies unironically do this.

Can you guess what the guy who preaches this bluepilled bullshit looks like?

2bda5822101348f5d0cdafbb9210c723e88e9896

foids only care about chad's cum on command

Cope on Command

I only liked his prediction video and Trump winning vid. I think that video boosted his credibility to others by a crazy amount and let him snowballed from there.

A disagree with a lot of his videos because they use celebrities as an example. Which goes back to the point of them being good looking or famous.

Irrelevant to the common lest "less than average" men

A subhuman would rot in prison if he tried to act like Don Draper.

Can you guess what the guy who preaches this bluepilled bullshit looks like?

2bda5822101348f5d0cdafbb9210c723e88e9896
just smile and be confident bro it have worked for me and my 3.2mil subscribers

i used to watch this guys video for advice lol. needless to say it didnt work out

Just buy my videos bro!

i used to watch this guys video for advice lol. needless to say it didnt work out
i think that means you used to be gay

Why? Couldn't you sniff out his raging bluepilledness in the first instant? I like learning about body language and psychology from him but I take it with a grain of salt.

JFL more like rape accusation on command

Talking a bout shit like this. All this pseudo-science bullshit, reality is Don Draper is a tall Chad, and its a fictional character, in a TV show, imagine using a Chad in a fictional TV as a way to act in real life, imagine some subhuman normie watching this video and applying it to their life, normies unironically do this.

Eliminating certain factors, and diseliminating them is the trick. Normies want you to not factor in everything, and as soon as you do, it's like the waiter at a restaurant who always smiles and can't process the situation, ERROR-ERROR.
Normiestructors are clever salesmen. They don't let things be fully seen.

I liked some of his vids about the theories of how ppl connect, but most of them are just for ppl who already are gl and sociable.

Whoever buys his programs deserves to be shot. Fuck this snake oil conartist

charisma is only for tallfags and chads

What a bunch of bullshit. The whole point of that show is that people like Don Draper and tolerate his bullshit only because of his looks. There's one point at the series where Draper gives advice to an ugly guy to behave like him in a working situation, like the smug asshole that he is, obviously it does not work and the guy gets a tarnished reputation.

Also, about Jon Hamm:

lol he has jordan peterson and ben shapiro as examples of commanding charismatics

right wingers once again proven to be king of cope and massive incel trait

lol he has jordan peterson and ben shapiro as examples of commanding charismatics

right wingers once again proven to be king of cope and massive incel trait
Ben Shapiro is a screeching manlet nad JP a Kermit wannabe modern Einstein.

What a bunch of bullshit. The whole point of that show is that people like Don Draper and tolerate his bullshit only because of his looks. There's one point at the series where Draper gives advice to an ugly guy to behave like him in a working situation, like the smug asshole that he is, obviously it does not work and the guy gets a tarnished reputation.

Also, about Jon Hamm:

“You have no character you’re just handsome” fucking love it

he cant even say looks, external confidence.

he cant even say looks, external confidence.
He’s a snake oil salesmen trying to con normies into buying his charisma programs
Poor ricelet thinking “muh charisma” will get him laid. I’m glad you finally realised charisma is genetic based on your looks.