Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Charles Starkweather, a teen chad who in the late 1950's went on a murder spree with his jailbait girlfriend, leaving 10 dead.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
I just want a gf for a Bonnie and Clyde larp, thats all I ask for :feelsbadman:

''Chad''
Starkweather

I don't know if this counted as a chad back then since women were less hypergamous, but this guy is definitely not a chad if we judge him by today's standards.

That is an utter subhuman, what do you mean, "Chad"? Seriously.

That is an utter subhuman, what do you mean, "Chad"? Seriously.
A google search tells me he was 5ft2

A google search tells me he was 5ft2

That just shows how easy it was back then and just how much the times have changed since.

''Chad''
View attachment 344627
I don't know if this counted as a chad back then since women were less hypergamous, but this guy is definitely not a chad if we judge him by today's standards.
But he is chad. Looks like a more aggressive version of that Will Whitt kid from Prager University.

Women can commit murders and still claim victimhood

Last edited:
she stayed with him after he killed her parents. "she was coerced bro!" :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsseriously:

His girlfriend accomplish got life.
She got released after 17 years.