Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Chasing Unicorns: The Orbiter Chronicles

blickpall

blickpall

O T L
-
SwvDmdi.png

...Or How I Learned to Love the BlackPill

Hello everyone. In this post I'm going to outline a couple of stories of Stacies in my life where not being blackpilled enough led to me chasing unicorns and as a result becoming a beta orbiter cuck. These aren't even all of the incidents, just some of the most egregious ones, selected to represent a timeline. My hope is that by relating these experiences to you all, some of you may see a bit of yourself and your history, perhaps even your current situation with that oneitis bae, within the stories and you become more blackpilled.​

The reason why I think this is necessary is because after each of these experiences, I thought to myself, "That's it, I'm done." But women are wily, and you are never done until you stop entirely. The unicorn shows you a glimmer of hope, makes itself look like an attainable horse that will take you for a ride, but the more you chase after it, the farther it gets away from you, the more it reveals its true nature. Call me cuck or fakecel or whatever, I don't care.

This is black pill because it's unadulterated reality. If you think I'm a fakecel for all of this, and this happens to me, then what chance would a real incel have of catching the unicorn?

This post was inspired by @Anon 's thread; click >here< to open it and hear his experience, which was much like the ones I'm going to share below.

Here are some quotes from that thread that can serve as an introduction into the subject:​

Harvey_Weinstein_Hero said:
The trends are just to consistent for me. All I want is a goddamn looksmatch but that's just to impossible to even attain these days. Am I a bad guy for not wanting some fat 2/10? or does that make me volcel*?

VLÖ said:
No, you're just an ugly male. We have about as much right to choose as farm animals have to choose whether they die or not.

blickpall said:
It's particularly infuriating because I feel the same way, but my looksmatches treat me like I'm invisible. It's almost always some Staceylite or full blown Stacey that somehow finds a way to worm her way into my brain and spur me to chase unicorns, only for the same Stacey to non-chalantly make it obvious that I am an idiot for having the same hopes that she helped create. What in the fuck?

*Edited the typo.

This is the Stacy version of pump and dump. She sews the seeds of interest, reaps the harvest of validation, and then leaves to find the next orbiter.

orbits.gif

The Orbiter Chronicles

#1 - Ages 15-24
I have no dignity so I don't care how embarrassing this is, but when I was 14-15 I began frequenting an anime/game forum (think like Neopets but weebier) and I got hooked on one super active thread (20+ posts per minute at peak times) in particular. This thread was a primitive version of "rate me" threads. Obviously I never shared my picture, I only trolled really hard. There was a whole group of trolls there and we became infamous in that thread and for whatever dumb reason, we were all respected, like veterans. About a year or two into this compulsive use of this thread, Stacia joined. I complimented her, she added me on MSN. She was from a different country not far from the USA, and was half-American. I became an orbiter very quickly; she would webcam with me, and I wouldn't have to cam back, sometimes only using voice. I would give her compliments, we would joke around, etc. Typical beta orbiter shit.

A few years down the line she mentions that she is coming to NYC for some school trip as a chaperone and says she wants to meet up. On the day, the naive 17-year-old that was I, traveled to NYC on my lonesome to meet with this girl who I thought was very attractive and who I wanted to marry, for realsies. We spent so much time together online! We had so much in common! On the train ride there, I send her messages, call her. Nothing.

I get off at the station and I don't know what to do with myself. I go eat a hot dog. Loneliest most soul-crushing meal of my life, sitting on the steps of Penn Station, eating a fucking street hot dog instead of meeting up with the girl I've been crushing on over the internet for years. I decide, "fuck it, might as well walk around and do shit," as this is my first time in NYC alone. Start walking to the Empire State Building. Guess who I see with a bunch of young teenage brats about a block away from the landmark?

I shit you not, I fucking found her randomly in NYC. She was with the group and was shocked to see me (despite me not really sharing my pictures on the forum or using webcam, I did show her what I looked like a few times). I hug her and she doesn't hug back. We get a few words out and some adult from her group starts shouting at her in Spanish. She says she has to go, and leaves with the group, just like that. We met for about 1 minute. I go back home on the saddest train ride of my life, realizing that I had been chasing a fucking unicorn. I am royally pissed at her and I pretty much cut contact. Lesson learned, right? WRONG.

Fast forward another year or so. I am planning to run away from home because my life is shit. Don't want to go into too much detail but basically going to ghost my whole family in senior year of HS. Start talking to Stacia again. Now she is singing the tune of "hey, come live with me!" She is rich as fuck by her local standards; mansion, maid, pet monkey (lol), etc. Tells me her uncle is a lawyer and will get me a visa and all that. I just need to raise money. Ok.

Spent a year living on my own in poverty, working grueling manual labor, become addicted to pain killers. Stacia keeps telling me this and that is getting in the way of me getting a visa. Doesn't really matter because I'm still broke as shit because I use pain killers as fuel. Wait, why doesn't she just send me money since she's rich? Lol right, like that will ever happen. Excuse after excuse. Whatever. I decide that I can't go on living like this and I make peace with my family and enroll in college. Stacia ghosts me after that.

Fast forward another year, Stacia is back in NYC. Wants to meet up. I agree. I come and pick her up in NYC and instead of agreeing to go somewhere, or trying to make peace, I drive in circles around Manhattan/Brooklyn while she tears me a new one about how I killed all the plans of me moving to her shitty home country. As if that was ever going to happen, just fucking lol. She was probably just pissed that I stopped orbiting her and got my own life in order. She also became addicted to drugs and was probably just venting her depression/anger at me because her own life was shitting up. Fuck her. Drop her off at her place.

Guess what? My dumb blue-pilled conscience starts flaring up a few years later (Age 23), and I fucking reach out to her again, tryna chase that same unicorn that pretty much shitted on me last time I saw her. She's going to uni in NYC now, and turns out that recently Chaduardo and her broke up so she agrees to meet with me for that sweet validation. We go to a bar and talk. I apologize over and over for being a shitlord, because I am now getting older and desperate for affection, and I turned to the one girl that gave me minor doses of e-validation over the years. I invite her to a party that is run by a group that me and my friend help set up for soon after. Find out she had been lying to me about countless things such as her age, her "chaperoning" and her "phone" the first time we met, etc. I get angry, but what right do I have to be angry about that? So, she has 0 interest in me at this point because I am no longer orbiting her (as if she ever had any besides in keeping me in orbit) and disappears. As my friends and I were going to get on the boat for the after-party, she just leaves. Last I ever see of her, the girl I had been orbiting on and off for 8 years. Countless hours, hundreds of dollars in transportation, all wasted chasing validation, chasing a dream, chasing a unicorn.

#2 - Ages 17-23
Sutasi was a cheerleader in my high school. When we had English together in sophomore year, I was obviously invisible to her. She was dating some degenerate abusive drug addict who wasn't even Chad but what the fuck do I know anyway. Fuck I'm getting mad just writing this, maybe I should use the venting tag. Fuck, anyway.

Two years later in the beginning of senior year, dipshit boyfriend and Sutasi break up and she wants to smoke weed. I smoke weed with my friend, an super introverted incel like me. We are gym bros and weed bros. She knows him, and uses him to get me as a connect. We start smoking as a group of 3. The cheerleader and the two incels, just fucking lol. Naturally, I start to orbit heavy.

Less than a month into our group smoke sessions, she starts dropping me hints that she doesn't want to hang out with my incelbro and that I shouldn't either. Finally gets to the point where she outs him as being gay and that that is the only reason why he is smoking with me, according to her. Tells me about how when it's just incelbro and her, he talks about wanting my dick in his mouth and how he checks me out when we're changing at the gym. Paranoid about being naked in front of a dude who might be trying to be gay with me, even more paranoid about getting drunk as fuck and high as hell around him, and me being gullible and desperate to believe Sutasi, my sun that I orbit, I believe her and ghost incelbro. Never did find out if it was true or not, but now it's just me and Sutasi, hanging out and smoking almost every day. Score, right?

Wrong. All day, she talks about her abusive ex-boyfriend, her abusive father, and everything else. The conversations are so one-sided that I would say it's about 70% her complaining, me responding for 2%, and then her complaining that my advice won't help or that I don't know what I'm talking about for the remaining 28%. And I sit through this the whole time because I am with cheerleader Sutasi, and I am a lonely pathetic orbiter who takes her presence as validation. We argue sometimes and she acts pissed off and stops talking to me, just to start talking to me less than a week later because she needs her orbiter to give her validation and be her audio diary. She needs an audience for her bullshit.

Prom is coming up and my "friendship" with her is pretty much the only thing that is keeping me tethered to my life. Everything else in my life is shit and I want to run away (mentioned above; also, just lol @ "everything else in my life is shit" when she was the most shitty thing in it). Every time I begin to think that I want to ask her to prom and to be with her, she goes on some sort of narcissistic tirade that I refuse to cosign on and she "friend-dumps" me for another week. Sick of the rollercoaster, I run away from home.

MFW she calls me a week later, in tears, saying that she thought I cared about her and that I would tell her how I felt about my life and how could I just leave her when she is suffering so much. The killer moment was when she said "I wanted to go to prom with you." These bitches will tell you anything to get you back into their orbit. Where the fuck was any indication that you wanted me for anything more than a fucking tape recorder? Where was this desire when you were spitting in my face and yelling as you kicked me out of your car for disagreeing with you? Fucking lol.

Fast forward a couple years, and if you've learned anything from #1, I don't fucking learn. I'm just orbiter incarnate. She is back from going to school elsewhere in the country and I'm of course still in the same shithole area after I came back from running away and after dropping out of college. Sutasi needs weed, big fucking surprise. She comes over to my house and buys. Wants to hang out every day again, because all of her friends are out elsewhere in the world and she didn't get a job after college. Guess what happens? Same fucking thing that happened in high school. One-sided conversations, temper tantrums, indignation. This goes on for weeks until I've finally had enough and told her to pick up from one of my housemates.

Here's where shit gets comical. She makes every single one of my housemates her orbiters, one by one. Including the fucking former frat bros. That is the power of Stacidom. One of my incel friends asks me for her number, despite me telling him about everything she is and has done. Just fucking LOL. I give him the number and tell him god speed. Just.... fucking lol.

Of course when she finds a job, she disappears and doesn't say a single word to me ever again, because I refused to be an orbiter. Did I learn anything? Fucking nope, this was just an interim orbital period between me orbiting Stacia. You seeing this pattern? Stacies need orbiters, and will stop at nothing to keep you orbiting until you blatantly go savage on them. However, they are always willing to take you back in their orbit if you come grovelling on your knees for more of that sweet pseudo-validation.[/align]

#3 - Age 22
I meet Shutashi-lite through a mutual friend I met through a gaming website (just fucking lol at my life). I was invited to attend Shutashi's Halloween party that was to start at 6 PM in NYC. I arrive at 6:15 like a fucking moron and obviously I'm the first on there for a long-ass time. In that time me and Shutashi got to know each other, because otherwise what the fuck else are we going to do when it's our first time fucking meeting? I had to swallow my high inhib but it was difficult because my loneliness was funneling all my blood to my dick and away from my brain.

Anyway, Shutashi is a successful business woman type, makes mad money, lives the posh life. I'm still a broke dude living in a trap house, dressed as a fucking hobo for Halloween. However, I also work at a tutoring company, and one of my specialties is in a test that she has to take to change careers. I normally make $55/hour for tutoring this test, and that's much less than what the actual package costs if you go through the company. I think you might see where this is going. Initiate orbit beta cuck mode.

I begin driving to NYC 2-4 times a week, which costs well over $30 a trip in gas and tolls and an hour each direction, just to teach Shutashi how to get through this test so she can get a different high-paying job. This continues for over a month, and this whole time I am making it quite obvious (in my book) that I have interest in her. Eventually I had to make it blatantly obvious by inviting her to my company's Christmas dinner event, which is on a night-long cruise around the city (this is becoming a trope in my life). She agrees and I can't be more overjoyed.

I drive to pick her up and it takes us forever to reach the dock through the New York traffic and snow. We hop on the boat at the last second. Basically night goes as you would expect = she shows no interest in me whatsoever. I get drunk as fuck and drive her home.

Soon after, I sell my car to pay for some living expenses I accrued, so I can't travel to the city multiple times a week anymore because I'm now constrained by public transportation schedules. Communication pretty much stops as soon as I am no longer useful to Shutashi. I can no longer orbit her, provide her with free lessons, provide her with validation, so she no longer needs me.

Soon after, she finds a Chad lawyer and now they are married. She never changed careers, either. Just fuck. Guess I can't judge because I didn't change from being an orbiter after this experience.[/align]

After these and other experiences, I spent a couple years as what I considered to be a "volcel," thinking that I could just go out there and get myself a looksmatch girl if I wanted to because clearly Stacies weren't an option, but that I needed to work on my life situation first. Obviously I was just becoming an orbiter because I didn't have status, money, or good enough looks; so, if I get all of those, I'll be fine.

However, the loneliness became too much again, and I again thought that I could catch me a unicorn

#4 - Age 26

This story is the one I posted in the other thread, so I'll just cope+paste and alter it to fit a little here:

"ستيسي is a half-Paki girl I worked in a restaurant with years ago. We didn't talk much back then got along decently. Had a fat ass and decent tits, on the curvy side otherwise. Back then she was too young for me because of the age rule but last winter the limit was passed and she was coming back to the states after finishing up some of her education in Pakistan. Meanwhile we had been chatting over insta (I post photos of nature and skylines only because what else does an incel have to offer?), and she liked every one of my posts and seemed to initiate conversation often in what I perceived to be a flirty manner. Anyway, the stars aligned and I fought my racing heart and precipitous inhib to ask her out.

Results were the same as OP. 0 "chemistry," the playful banter was largely gone. It felt more like a business luncheon than a social outing. We hugged at the start because I initiated (still can't believe it) but in the end she just waved her hand and got in her car. Wasn't a date; was just a way for her to get validation and kill time.

Since then she's been featured in some articles online for winning some fitness award in Pakistan so her self-absorption is probably through the fucking roof. But it just goes to show how much of an idiot I was thinking I had scored a date and that chasing unicorns was a productive pastime."[/align]

#5 - Age 27
It's the summer and I am taking summer courses because I am studycel incarnate. Still lonely as fuck, but super jaded after all the previous experiences I've had. Pretty much accepting of inceldom and the black pill, so seeking validation through super studying and achieving there, advancing my new career, getting to a point where I can be happy with what I'm doing and not be miserable like I am tutoring/consulting.

I come out of class and go to the bus stop because I'm still publictranspocel. Normally I sit on the benches there and smoke a cigarette because fuck my life anyway, who cares if I get cancer. However, when people are sitting on the benches, my high inhib kicks into overdrive because I don't want to inconvenience others with my smoke even though they hate me just by seeing me and especially seeing me smoke on campus like a degenerate so I lean against the bike rack like a true beta cuck. I come out of the classroom and I see that each bench has exactly one person sitting at it. Well, fuck, bike rack cuck time it is.

Then Stacy pulls out a cigarette and lights it on the nearest bench to me. I walk over and sit down on the bench a few feet away from her and say "thank god you smoke," because I fucking hate standing in the sun because I am an Eastern Europeancel. I feel like because of this unexpected turn of events I somehow tricked my mind into not putting up the high inhib in time for me to say that, but it caught up with me and hit my heart like a shot of adrenaline when Stacy looked up and I saw her face for the first time and realized she was wearing headphones, takes one out, and asks "What?" Just FML, high inhib kicked in super hard and I couldn't figure out if I should just leave or if I should actually repeat the stupid-as-fuck shit I said two seconds ago in a spurt of idiocy. I manage to stumble through my repeated sentence, and she just looks at me and says "...What?" This was like a trainwreck in slow motion. I reminded myself that I have no dignity left so I explained everything I wrote in the above paragraph: not wanting to inconvenience others, leaning on the bike rack, etc. She laughs at me, but who can blame her. Then she takes her headphones off and starts talking to me. What the fuck is going on?

We chat for about 15 minutes and in my opinion it felt like we really hit it off. It was too good to be true. She tells me about how she has anxiety about things like that too, so she totally relates. We exchange names and basic shit like what we study, etc. My bus comes and I let it leave, because I'll just catch the next one, but she doesn't have to know that right? Oh wait, there is only one bus that goes to this stop fucking LOL. Oops. Stacy asks "aren't you going to take that?" I tell her nah. She gets up less than 5 minutes later to go to class anyway, but now I have proven that I am a fucking NASA-certified orbiter with over a decade of experience.

We meet every day after my class, before hers. I bring her a fucking Russian chocolate because I am a super gag-worthy beta and trying to show her that I am interested in her. She says things like "Oh you're so thoughtful." "I really like talking to you." Fucking LOL at the emotional boner I got from these little pieces of validation. Also double LOL at how after so much experience in being a beta orbiter cuck, I still hadn't recognized that these were just gravity-enhancing techniques for making the orbiter really commit to the Stacy-planet.

Eventually I muster the balls to ask her out for a drink after her final. She says yes, and I sit and wait for her for 2 hours like a fucking cuck in the library. I am sitting reading some bullshit online listening to trap in my headphones when she comes up and sticks her nail in my neck to startle me. Well, being the super-tight-wound anxiety monster-beta that I am, I fucking jump up and nearly scream from the surprise, JUST LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. I will never be masculine or cool in her eyes. It's over. But fuck it, we are going to get drinks, so I am in too much of a euphoria to care.

Sitting next to her on the tightly-packed bus, our arms touching, I practically have 20 orgasms. We get drinks and talk about our lives. We are both European, we both have dysfunctional families, we both have anxiety and depression (teehee), we are both in STEM more or less, yadda yadda. I'm on cloud 9 throughout all of this. She has to go to her next class though, so I walk her to the bus stop. This whole time, mind you that the poke in the neck and the arm-to-arm contact on the bus was the only physical contact we've had. No hugging. Nothing. And this is after 3 weeks of meeting 4 times/day. Anyway, when her bus comes she says "we should do this again." Adds me on Facebook (where I have no pictures of my face, for obvious reasons). I am ecstatic.

I go home and check Facebook. No relationship status. Fuck yes. I click on her photos and start to creep. Get about 2-3 photos in and I see her with some Chad, caption "love you boo <3". Fuck. I click on "boo's" profile. Relationship status: in a relationship with Stacy. My blood boils. I drink myself into oblivion.

This part is when it gets truly sad. I think to myself, "Why has she not mentioned Chad? We've talked for hours by now, and talked about our whole lives at the bar. Maybe they are broken up and he is still clinging to hope?" Not wanting to broach the topic myself because I'm a pussy, I scheme to make her mine. I start bringing a different Russian chocolate every day. I skip my bus regularly to get 5 extra minutes with her. I start gymceling hard while she is in class and keep trying to catch her after I'm done so we can both take the bus back together (but I fail each time, as the buses come in 15 minute increments and her class doesn't have a set end-time). Ask her out for drinks again. I meet her on the day, wearing the best clothes I have. "Is it okay if my friend comes?" What kind of a moron would I be if I said "No?" Just FML.

Her female friend arrives and immediately begins asking about Chad the boyfriend. "Oh, we've been dating for 3 years, I guess I love him." My beta orbiter status is cemented. It almost felt like a set-up, too, because this is the first mention I've heard of Chad throughout this whole time and it came from her friend. It's almost like the friend was invited to break the news to me in a way that Stacy might consider to be "letting me down easy." I suffer through two more hours of hanging out as I pound beers. In the end, her friend gives me a hug, before Stacy ever has. Stacy must've felt bad and gave me a pity hug too.

And I keep orbiting for another week and a half until the summer half-semester is over. She moves in with Chad about 2 hours away at a beachfront villa. I'm devastated, as my planet has left me. And I am still, so so lonely. I text her and she answers over a week later saying "oh hey sorry I missed your text, haha my phone was broken!" I stop texting her. Just FML.

A few months later I run into Stacy as I am smoking outside a bar between games of pool with my friend. "Hey blickpall! Omg what are you doing here?" My heart nearly leaps out of my throat because she still looks incredible and my old feelings I thought I buried and blackpilled away resurface, just like that. Invites me to get drinks and food with her and her friend, who is some other Chad. The four of us get drinks and food. Then we go our separate ways. My friend, the same one who asked me for Sutasi's number, is like "Bro she is so fucking hot, how come you didn't try to go with her?" Well bro, it's because I know it's over. He asked me for her number too and I gave it to him.

This time, I never reached out to her again, because I have fully accepted the black pill. That's how I came to love the black pill and stopped chasing unicorns.[/align]

TL;DR: Moral of the stories:​

Going on a date doesn't mean shit. Going out for drinks doesn't mean shit. Spending time with Stacy doesn't mean shit. Getting compliments doesn't mean shit. Getting little bits of verbal and friendly non-verbal validation doesn't mean shit. Orbiting accomplishes nothing. There is naught but misery from chasing unicorns. The black pill will set you free, do not fight it.

And if you think I'm a fakecel and that my life isn't miserable because Stacies have allowed me in their presence, then go fuck yourself.​

I just don't know what to say..

Have Stacy friends if that's what you want but learn some hard boundries..read "no more Mr nice guy"

try fucking your looksmatch? Geez all those girls were hot..they are going to have endless options why do they need to get with an incel?

Incel801 said:
I just don't know what to say..

Have Stacy friends if that's what you want but learn some hard boundries..read "no more Mr nice guy"
try fucking your looksmatch? Geez all those girls were hot..they are going to have endless options why do they need to get with an incel?

I don't want, and didn't want Stacy friends. I wanted these girls to be my girlfriend, or before I was so jaded, my wife. If by hard boundaries you mean "don't let yourself become an orbiter cuck," I think that this time I've finally learned. About fucking time.

As for trying to fuck my looksmatch...
blickpall said:
It's particularly infuriating because I feel the same way, but my looksmatches treat me like I'm invisible. It's almost always some Staceylite or full blown Stacey that somehow finds a way to worm her way into my brain and spur me to chase unicorns, only for the same Stacey to non-chalantly make it obvious that I am an idiot for having the same hopes that she helped create. What in the fuck?

blickpall said:

Going on a date doesn't mean shit. Going out for drinks doesn't mean shit. Spending time with Stacy doesn't mean shit. Getting compliments doesn't mean shit. Getting little bits of verbal and friendly non-verbal validation doesn't mean shit. Orbiting accomplishes nothing. There is naught but misery from chasing unicorns. The black pill will set you free, do not fight it.

And if you think I'm a fakecel and that my life isn't miserable because Stacies have allowed me in their presence, then go fuck yourself.​

TRUTH!!!!111!!!1!11

You put so much time and effort into your posts. How do you do it?

your problem is easy to fix: women are wasting your time because you don't find out fast enough if you're "friendzoned" or "on a real date".

You need to get slightly more touchy, you need to put your hand on her leg/tigh/ass (delicately/step by step) so she either says NO or she let's you, so you KNOW what you are here for

if you are friendzoned and you make a straightforward sexual move with your hand women will suddenly be very honest haha

https://pualib.com/pp.php?v=353324692

It's a great book! Changed my life for sure.. I think you should read it.

As for Stacys if you want to fuck them and you are not a Chad then you will have to bring something else to the table. Think about all the miles and miles of dick that want to get in those girls wet holes.. you have a better chance to win the fucking lottery to get a prime stacy like them just by being yourself!

Money, drugs or whatever Stacy wants..it is possible, but you have to have something she desires.

Kointo said:
You put so much time and effort into your posts. How do you do it?
I say what I believe, and I am passionate about it. I want to add perspective to a community that has too much in-fighting, name-calling, and "GET OUT FAKECEL RRREE" posts. If every person shared their story, or even just some slices of their life that highlight their struggle, then we would appreciate each other more and accept that if we are on this site and identify as incel, we are all suffering. That there is no need for a Pain Olympics.

theoldnick said:
your problem is easy to fix: women are wasting your time because you don't find out fast enough if you're "friendzoned" or "on a real date".

You need to get slightly more touchy, you need to put your hand on her leg/tigh/ass (delicately/step by step) so she either says NO or she let's you, so you KNOW what you are here for

You're absolutely right, but as I mentioned a few times in the story, I am ridiculously high inhib. Now because of the feminist movement, I am also scared that if I misread the situation because I have subpar social recognition skills, I will be considered a sexual harasser and my life will be over. I used to think I understood boundaries and when to test them, but with each passing month the rhetoric out of the feminist movement becomes more extreme; when I learned about "gray rape" and how many male students are getting kicked out of uni for having consensual sex and then the girl regretting it, my brain pretty much made physical contact purely vomit-inducing anxiety.

I've simply accepted the black pill and won't even acknowledge females anymore, I think. It's the only way for me to be safe. I was sort of on the fence but after having written all of this out, my full conviction is a natural consequence. @Kointo I think this counts as another reason for my effort in my posts - I find out about myself when I have to put it in words.

blickpall said:
I say what I believe, and I am passionate about it. I want to add perspective to a community that has too much in-fighting, name-calling, and "GET OUT FAKECEL RRREE" posts. If every person shared their story, or even just some slices of their life that highlight their struggle, then we would appreciate each other more and accept that if we are on this site and identify as incel, we are all suffering. That there is no need for a Pain Olympics.  

You're absolutely right, but as I mentioned a few times in the story, I am ridiculously high inhib. Now because of the feminist movement, I am also scared that if I misread the situation because I have subpar social recognition skills, I will be considered a sexual harasser and my life will be over. I used to think I understood boundaries and when to test them, but with each passing month the rhetoric out of the feminist movement becomes more extreme; when I learned about "gray rape" and how many male students are getting kicked out of uni for having consensual sex and then the girl regretting it, my brain pretty much made physical contact purely vomit-inducing anxiety.

I've simply accepted the black pill and won't even acknowledge females anymore, I think. It's the only way for me to be safe. I was sort of on the fence but after having written all of this out, my full conviction is a natural consequence. @Kointo I think this counts as another reason for my effort in my posts - I find out about myself when I have to put it in words.

Makes sense. I just have no motivation to write paragraphs like you do. Discovering oneself in writing is actually fairly relatable to me. It may seem a bit childish, but I keep a journal and write something that I want to write in it every month or so. It helps to put thoughts down on paper.

ohhhhhhhhhhh

PAINFUL TO READ!!!

but excellent introduction, especially the stacey's version of pump and dump

blickpall said:

Sounds good, I'd do it even if it's only for myself but my experiences are fucking pathetic and uninteresting that I truly developed a tic everytime I remember some of those moments. They're not even worth a 4-chan thread. It was a good read btw

nausea said:
ohhhhhhhhhhh

PAINFUL TO READ!!!

but excellent introduction, especially the stacey's version of pump and dump

Painful to experience.

Thank you brother.

kodoku said:
Sounds good, I'd do it even if it's only for myself but my experiences are fucking pathetic and uninteresting that I truly developed a tic everytime I remember some of those moments. They're not even worth a 4-chan thread

I'm sorry to hear. Let it out if it hurts you, but obviously I don't know what you've been through so if it's too much then I respect you keeping it to yourself. I hope that you can let them go eventually. I honestly don't even get mad when I think of any one of these experiences alone; it's only as I was putting in the effort to write so many of them in such detail, that I worked myself up into a rage. Otherwise, it's water under the bridge for me.

Incel801 said:
https://pualib.com/pp.php?v=353324692
It's a great book! Changed my life for sure.. I think you should read it.
As for Stacys if you want to fuck them and you are not a Chad then you will have to bring something else to the table. Think about all the miles and miles of dick that want to get in those girls wet holes.. you have a better chance to win the fucking lottery to get a prime stacy like them just by being yourself!
Money, drugs or whatever Stacy wants..it is possible, but you have to have something she desires.

Thanks, I downloaded it. I don't really believe in PUA anymore but I believe that a person can gain something from almost any reading, even if it's not the intended message, so I'll give ita shit.

You're absolutely right. However, I realized that if I do all that stuff just for Stacy, I won't feel good about it or get genuine validation from it. It's better to just let Stacies be Stacies and me be blackpilled at this point, IMO. Stacies and I clearly don't mix.

blickpall said:
Painful to experience.

Thank you brother.

I am not good at writing but I assure you my experiences have been much more painful than the ones you reported, yes pain is subjective and all but ...

fact is this: all is subjective ( even one's definition of stacy ), but there is a common ground, a common root for every legit user here

the pain stems from the very same brain process "I want her-she doesn't want me"

nausea said:
I am not good at writing but I assure you my experiences have been much more painful than the ones you reported, yes pain is subjective and all but ...

fact is this: all is subjective ( even one's definition of stacy ), but there is a common ground, a common root for every legit user here

the pain stems from the very same brain process "I want her-she doesn't want me"
Not trying to brag or go Pain Olympics either, but these are not the most painful experiences for me either. These are just some of the bigger ones within a specific category that @Anon reminded me of with his post.

The parts I bolded above are very accurate, very well said. You don't give yourself enough credit for your English. Thank you for sharing.

You seem social, most incels couldn't even get that close to a Stacy without haveing a total autistic meltdown..

Incel801 said:
You seem social, most incels couldn't even get that close to a Stacy without haveing a total autistic meltdown..

That might be true. There are other incels that aren't phased at all by being that close to a Stacy while for me it is often painful, especially at first. There isn't one unifying reason that ALL of us are incel; each person has their own story, their own reasons.

theoldnick said:

if you are friendzoned and you make a straightforward sexual move with your hand women will suddenly be very honest haha

Easy for someone like you to say looking like a Chadlite because you won't risk to get a sexual harassment file instantly. Any straightforward sexual move will be regarded as some form of rape if you don't make the cut lookswise.

Edit: @blickpall Great read so far, I'm not through it all already but quite entertaining even if those memories seem very hurtful and I can relate to a lot of those experiences.

OP is 100% correct, and I'm pretty much him. Seriously. Everything he has wrote has been me in someway, and even recently, which I'm not proud of. OP you live in the East Coast probably near NYC. Let's get drinks one day, and be subhumans together. I'm about to fucking die from isolation, seriously.

theoldnick said:

What the fuck is this fucking bluepilled coping bullshit buddy boyo? We're in fucking INCELS.ME, not TRP. Not CuckTears. GTFOH with this bullshit.

If a woman really likes you and is interested in you, you will know. End of story. You will fucking know if she likes you. You don't have to do any of that bullshit you suggested, which by the way, will make her extremely uncomfortable, and depending on how she feels can easily get you charged for sexual harassment.

anincelforlifelol said:
What the fuck is this fucking bluepilled coping bullshit buddy boyo? We're in fucking INCELS.ME, not TRP. Not CuckTears. GTFOH with this bullshit.

If a woman really likes you and is interested in you, you will know. End of story. You will fucking know if she likes you. You don't have to do any of that bullshit you suggested, which by the way, will make her extremely uncomfortable, and depending on how she feels can easily get you charged for sexual harassment.

oldnick is a Chadlite. He has not much of an idea what subhumanity feels like.

modus_coperandi said:
Great read so far, I'm not through it all already but quite entertaining even if those memories seem very hurtful and I can relate to a lot of those experiences.
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. It felt like I kinda poured my soul into it once I started getting emotional, recollecting the details, reliving the moments, digging up old memories. I initially wanted to use just 3 examples, but as I wrote about one I'd remember about another, and then another...

anincelforlifelol said:
OP is 100% correct, and I'm pretty much him. Seriously. Everything he has wrote has been me in someway, and even recently, which I'm not proud of. OP you live in the East Coast probably near NYC. Let's get drinks one day, and be subhumans together. I'm about to fucking die from isolation, seriously.
Let's. I'm down. DM me. I have finals these next two weeks but after that, I'm game.

blickpall said:
Thanks, I'm glad you're enjoying it. It felt like I kinda poured my soul into it once I started getting emotional, recollecting the details, reliving the moments, digging up old memories. I initially wanted to use just 3 examples, but as I wrote about one I'd remember about another, and then another...

Let's. I'm down. DM me. I have finals these next two weeks but after that, I'm game.

Same. I have finals these last 2 weeks as well. I'll pm you now to remind myself soon. Just lol. I know exactly how you feel. Literally story of my life. I've spoken to Stacy's and almost Stacy's, but it was always the same outcome. The recent one was not even a Stacy. Like a 5/10 girl with big tits and a single mom. Of course she just used me for validation. Just fucking lol. You got to love it honestly. It's so pathetic how I kept going back too, and it was just e-validation. Didn't even know the bitch in person.

I posted all this crazy shit to her after she didn't talk to me for weeks, which then "ironically" her phone starts working later that night, which she then messages me for a few days straight telling me to answer her, and that I'm pretty much a piece of shit. Just fucking lol. So I talk to her again, and once again, she does the same thing. Once she gets the "I'm sorry", and all this validation bullshit, they bounce. It literally is a game to these women. And mind you the girl I'm speaking about again isn't even a Stacy. A literal fucking 5/10. Obviously can have a shit ton of sex because she has a nice body. Women cannot lose.

They really can't. They love fucking with incels, especially guys like us who aren't exactly "ugly" per se, but still below average to even just average.

Bonus: This bitch said I was a 9/10 as well by the way, and said I was "beautiful". She proceeds to ignore me for weeks. I mean it's common fucking sense. If a girl actually thought you were that attractive, why would she let you go? She'd be texting you every time she could. That's how women are. Fucking vile scum.

anincelforlifelol said:
Same. I have finals these last 2 weeks as well. I'll pm you now to remind myself soon. Just lol. I know exactly how you feel. Literally story of my life. I've spoken to Stacy's and almost Stacy's, but it was always the same outcome. The recent one was not even a Stacy. Like a 5/10 girl with big tits and a single mom. Of course she just used me for validation. Just fucking lol. You got to love it honestly. It's so pathetic how I kept going back too, and it was just e-validation. Didn't even know the bitch in person.

I posted all this crazy shit to her after she didn't talk to me for weeks, which then "ironically" her phone starts working later that night, which she then messages me for a few days straight telling me to answer her, and that I'm pretty much a piece of shit. Just fucking lol. So I talk to her again, and once again, she does the same thing. Once she gets the "I'm sorry", and all this validation bullshit, they bounce. It literally is a game to these women. And mind you the girl I'm speaking about again isn't even a Stacy. A literal fucking 5/10. Obviously can have a shit ton of sex because she has a nice body. Women cannot lose.

They really can't. They love fucking with incels, especially guys like us who aren't exactly "ugly" per se, but still below average to even just average.

Bonus: This bitch said I was a 9/10 as well by the way, and said I was "beautiful". She proceeds to ignore me for weeks. I mean it's common fucking sense. If a girl actually thought you were that attractive, why would she let you go? She'd be texting you every time she could. That's how women are. Fucking vile scum.

Nothing I can add, really. I'm sorry that you're going through the same shit. The last part is so fucking brutal, though, and similar has happened to me (though no 9/10 rating, no offense and I don't know what you look like obviously but I'm going to guess that since you post here that is just lol-worthy). When you behave and give them the validation they want, they throw some your way too, like a bone for a good dog. As soon as you act out for whatever reason, like say that you want to escalate things, or get frustrated by the games being played, suddenly you have no redeeming qualities and you're lucky that you breathe the same air as Princess Priss. 

You could fill a phone book with stories like these from incels here, I'm sure.

I actually read the whole thing, and boy was it an emotional roller coaster. One of the most painful feelings out there is life dangling a bit of hope in front of your face only to yank it away the moment you try to take a bite.

I'm sorry you went through all of that, I endured something similar myself. That's the thing though I suppose, you have to get hurt numerous times until you come to accept the blackpill.

I couldn't even imagine approaching one of those obvious Stacies tbh. Why did you think you stood a chance with them? Bluepilled by the media? I mean maybe they were indeed your looksmatches (I don't have a clue what you look like), but I'm just gonna assume that you aimed pretty high. At least getting rejected by prime stacies feels a lot less soul-crushing than rejections by entitled below average girls.

Minjaze said:
One of the most painful feelings out there is life dangling a bit of hope in front of your face only to yank it away the moment you try to take a bite.

That's the thing though I suppose, you have to get hurt numerous times until you come to accept the blackpill.
All true.

modus_coperandi said:
I couldn't even imagine approaching one of those obvious Stacies tbh. Why did you think you stood a chance with them? Bluepilled by the media? I mean maybe they were indeed your looksmatches (I don't have a clue how you look like), but I'm just gonna assume that you aimed pretty high. At least getting rejected by prime stacies feels a lot less soul-crushing than rejections by entitled below average girls.
With the first one, I was like 15 and I had just about peaked. Just got my braces off, cut off my shitty long hair, etc. Plus it was online.
Second one, she approached me to buy+smoke weed.
Third one, I really had no choice because I ended up at her house, alone, first time I met her.
Fourth one, she was liking my instagram posts and she messaged me first talking about the job we had at the restaurant.
Fifth one, I pretty much told the story there but I didn't know what I was approaching or what was happening, mind was elsewhere until it already began.

I would say I was around a 5-6/10 at 15 around when I peaked for the first time, and now I'm around a 4/10. Definitely no slayer. I definitely aimed high; while I wouldn't mind some of the girls that are my looksmatch but are also my type. As to whether I thought I stood a chance, I guess I didn't do much thinking, which is part of the problem isn't it? I just wanted them, so confirmation bias turned every signal/validation into an indication that I had a chance, when I did not.

EDIT: I had to remove the images because I realized that they make doxxing super fucking easy. Sorry.

Excellent work brother. I'm glad my thread helped spawn some further examination. Orbitting is cucklodry. You are giving her validation while you are not taking anything back. If two people hang out together and one wants to fuck another then there is obviously a problem in their relationhship. One member is going to lose.

Holy shit at this level at orbiting, completely insane
But you're not as high inhib as you claim if you can approach and talk to Stacies, and I really don't get why you orbit Stacies. If you have any self awareness you know you have NO chance. But I guess that's the power of women and their attention lol.

Anon said:
If two people hang out together and one wants to fuck another then there is obviously a problem in their relationhship. One member is going to lose.
Very well said. I answered a person earlier, "I don't want to be friend with Stacy." I would revise that to be, "I wouldn't mind being friends with Stacy, if I wasn't sexually attracted to Stacy and wasn't a lonely incel."

justforlulzandkeks said:
Holy shit at this level at orbiting, completely insane
But you're not as high inhib as you claim if you can approach and talk to Stacies, and I really don't get why you orbit Stacies. If you have any self awareness you know you have NO chance. But I guess that's the power of women and their attention lol.

As I explained above, I didn't really approach any of these women in the conventional sense except maybe #5 which was more of an accident than anything. The high inhib is very real.

Your latter statement is true. Self-awareness, if you are insufficiently blackpilled, is defeated by blind, desperate hope, which is sewn by Stacies' attention.

Just lol at some of you guys calling them Stacies. Maybe only 2 of the girls he showed were Stacies. Definitely the last one is out of anyone's league on this forum, so it's no surprise the cunt fucked OP over. However those other bitches he showed were average 5/10 women, and they still fucked OP over. It's unbelievable. It's truly fucking unreal.

anincelforlifelol said:
Just lol at some of you guys calling them Stacies. Maybe only 2 of the girls he showed were Stacies. Definitely the last one is out of anyone's league on this forum, so it's no surprise the cunt fucked OP over. However those other bitches he showed were average 5/10 women, and they still fucked OP over. It's unbelievable. It's truly fucking unreal.

I dunno, I would rate them like 8/10, 7/10, 6.5/10, 6.5/10, 9+/10. They all felt way out of my league, even when I peaked, that's for sure.

blickpall said:
I dunno, I would rate them like 8/10, 7/10, 6.5/10, 6.5/10, 9+/10. They all felt way out of my league, even when I peaked, that's for sure.

Maybe I just don't like Asians. If I recall all of them looked Asian, except the last one, who was extremely hot. Total waste of time even talking to a girl like that bro. We need to know our place. It's worse when we get fucked over by average bitches. That's when it cuts me deeply.

anincelforlifelol said:
Maybe I just don't like Asians. If I recall all of them looked Asian, except the last one, who was extremely hot. Total waste of time even talking to a girl like that bro. We need to know our place. It's worse when we get fucked over by average bitches. That's when it cuts me deeply.

First one was Hispanic-ish. Two Asians. One half-Paki. Last was French with some Arabic mixed in there, and yea, extremely hot. Pretty much a 10/10 for me; I like brunettes, brown eyes, tan/off-white skin, nice body. So as a result, I often feel that Asians satisfy the criteria, I guess. And ethnic girls in general.

But yea, you're right, it is a waste of time if you're looking for a relationship. Not like I wanted to pump and dump, I was tryna wife it up. You would think that getting along well, doing things together, would establish enough of a foundation and mutual relationship that something romantic would become a possibility in their minds. Nope. Why provide/look for something more if you're going to get support and validation even if you don't? Just FML.

EDIT: Not like my standards are really that high though. These were just examples of the most attractive girls that this has happened with. Although, I admit and repeat, to my looksmatches I am invisible. It's really odd. I guess they don't think they can turn their looksmatch into an orbiter? But there's no way that's the case. Can't figure out what it could be.

blickpall said:
SwvDmdi.png

...Or How I Learned to Love the BlackPill

Hello everyone. In this post I'm going to outline a couple of stories of Stacies in my life where not being blackpilled enough led to me chasing unicorns and as a result becoming a beta orbiter cuck. These aren't even all of the incidents, just some of the most egregious ones, selected to represent a timeline. My hope is that by relating these experiences to you all, some of you may see a bit of yourself and your history, perhaps even your current situation with that oneitis bae, within the stories and you become more blackpilled.​

The reason why I think this is necessary is because after each of these experiences, I thought to myself, "That's it, I'm done." But women are wily, and you are never done until you stop entirely. The unicorn shows you a glimmer of hope, makes itself look like an attainable horse that will take you for a ride, but the more you chase after it, the farther it gets away from you, the more it reveals its true nature. Call me cuck or fakecel or whatever, I don't care.

This is black pill because it's unadulterated reality. If you think I'm a fakecel for all of this, and this happens to me, then what chance would a real incel have of catching the unicorn?

This post was inspired by @Anon 's thread; click >here< to open it and hear his experience, which was much like the ones I'm going to share below.

Here are some quotes from that thread that can serve as an introduction into the subject:​

*Edited the typo.

This is the Stacy version of pump and dump. She sews the seeds of interest, reaps the harvest of validation, and then leaves to find the next orbiter.

orbits.gif

The Orbiter Chronicles

#1 - Ages 15-24
I have no dignity so I don't care how embarrassing this is, but when I was 14-15 I began frequenting an anime/game forum (think like Neopets but weebier) and I got hooked on one super active thread (20+ posts per minute at peak times) in particular. This thread was a primitive version of "rate me" threads. Obviously I never shared my picture, I only trolled really hard. There was a whole group of trolls there and we became infamous in that thread and for whatever dumb reason, we were all respected, like veterans. About a year or two into this compulsive use of this thread, Stacia joined. I complimented her, she added me on MSN. She was from a different country not far from the USA, and was half-American. I became an orbiter very quickly; she would webcam with me, and I wouldn't have to cam back, sometimes only using voice. I would give her compliments, we would joke around, etc. Typical beta orbiter shit.

A few years down the line she mentions that she is coming to NYC for some school trip as a chaperone and says she wants to meet up. On the day, the naive 17-year-old that was I, traveled to NYC on my lonesome to meet with this girl who I thought was very attractive and who I wanted to marry, for realsies. We spent so much time together online! We had so much in common! On the train ride there, I send her messages, call her. Nothing.

I get off at the station and I don't know what to do with myself. I go eat a hot dog. Loneliest most soul-crushing meal of my life, sitting on the steps of Penn Station, eating a fucking street hot dog instead of meeting up with the girl I've been crushing on over the internet for years. I decide, "fuck it, might as well walk around and do shit," as this is my first time in NYC alone. Start walking to the Empire State Building. Guess who I see with a bunch of young teenage brats about a block away from the landmark?

I shit you not, I fucking found her randomly in NYC. She was with the group and was shocked to see me (despite me not really sharing my pictures on the forum or using webcam, I did show her what I looked like a few times). I hug her and she doesn't hug back. We get a few words out and some adult from her group starts shouting at her in Spanish. She says she has to go, and leaves with the group, just like that. We met for about 1 minute. I go back home on the saddest train ride of my life, realizing that I had been chasing a fucking unicorn. I am royally pissed at her and I pretty much cut contact. Lesson learned, right? WRONG.

Fast forward another year or so. I am planning to run away from home because my life is shit. Don't want to go into too much detail but basically going to ghost my whole family in senior year of HS. Start talking to Stacia again. Now she is singing the tune of "hey, come live with me!" She is rich as fuck by her local standards; mansion, maid, pet monkey (lol), etc. Tells me her uncle is a lawyer and will get me a visa and all that. I just need to raise money. Ok.

Spent a year living on my own in poverty, working grueling manual labor, become addicted to pain killers. Stacia keeps telling me this and that is getting in the way of me getting a visa. Doesn't really matter because I'm still broke as shit because I use pain killers as fuel. Wait, why doesn't she just send me money since she's rich? Lol right, like that will ever happen. Excuse after excuse. Whatever. I decide that I can't go on living like this and I make peace with my family and enroll in college. Stacia ghosts me after that.

Fast forward another year, Stacia is back in NYC. Wants to meet up. I agree. I come and pick her up in NYC and instead of agreeing to go somewhere, or trying to make peace, I drive in circles around Manhattan/Brooklyn while she tears me a new one about how I killed all the plans of me moving to her shitty home country. As if that was ever going to happen, just fucking lol. She was probably just pissed that I stopped orbiting her and got my own life in order. She also became addicted to drugs and was probably just venting her depression/anger at me because her own life was shitting up. Fuck her. Drop her off at her place.

Guess what? My dumb blue-pilled conscience starts flaring up a few years later (Age 23), and I fucking reach out to her again, tryna chase that same unicorn that pretty much shitted on me last time I saw her. She's going to uni in NYC now, and turns out that recently Chaduardo and her broke up so she agrees to meet with me for that sweet validation. We go to a bar and talk. I apologize over and over for being a shitlord, because I am now getting older and desperate for affection, and I turned to the one girl that gave me minor doses of e-validation over the years. I invite her to a party that is run by a group that me and my friend help set up for soon after. Find out she had been lying to me about countless things such as her age, her "chaperoning" and her "phone" the first time we met, etc. I get angry, but what right do I have to be angry about that? So, she has 0 interest in me at this point because I am no longer orbiting her (as if she ever had any besides in keeping me in orbit) and disappears. As my friends and I were going to get on the boat for the after-party, she just leaves. Last I ever see of her, the girl I had been orbiting on and off for 8 years. Countless hours, hundreds of dollars in transportation,  all wasted chasing validation, chasing a dream, chasing a unicorn.

#2 - Ages 17-23
Sutasi was a cheerleader in my high school. When we had English together in sophomore year, I was obviously invisible to her. She was dating some degenerate abusive drug addict who wasn't even Chad but what the fuck do I know anyway. Fuck I'm getting mad just writing this, maybe I should use the venting tag. Fuck, anyway.

Two years later in the beginning of senior year, dipshit boyfriend and Sutasi break up and she wants to smoke weed. I smoke weed with my friend, an super introverted incel like me. We are gym bros and weed bros. She knows him, and uses him to get me as a connect. We start smoking as a group of 3. The cheerleader and the two incels, just fucking lol. Naturally, I start to orbit heavy.

Less than a month into our group smoke sessions, she starts dropping me hints that she doesn't want to hang out with my incelbro and that I shouldn't either. Finally gets to the point where she outs him as being gay and that that is the only reason why he is smoking with me, according to her. Tells me about how when it's just incelbro and her, he talks about wanting my dick in his mouth and how he checks me out when we're changing at the gym. Paranoid about being naked in front of a dude who might be trying to be gay with me, even more paranoid about getting drunk as fuck and high as hell around him, and me being gullible and desperate to believe Sutasi, my sun that I orbit, I believe her and ghost incelbro. Never did find out if it was true or not, but now it's just me and Sutasi, hanging out and smoking almost every day. Score, right?

Wrong. All day, she talks about her abusive ex-boyfriend, her abusive father, and everything else. The conversations are so one-sided that I would say it's about 70% her complaining, me responding for 2%, and then her complaining that my advice won't help or that I don't know what I'm talking about for the remaining 28%. And I sit through this the whole time because I am with cheerleader Sutasi, and I am a lonely pathetic orbiter who takes her presence as validation. We argue sometimes and she acts pissed off and stops talking to me, just to start talking to me less than a week later because she needs her orbiter to give her validation and be her audio diary. She needs an audience for her bullshit.

Prom is coming up and my "friendship" with her is pretty much the only thing that is keeping me tethered to my life. Everything else in my life is shit and I want to run away (mentioned above; also, just lol @ "everything else in my life is shit" when she was the most shitty thing in it). Every time I begin to think that I want to ask her to prom and to be with her, she goes on some sort of narcissistic tirade that I refuse to cosign on and she "friend-dumps" me for another week. Sick of the rollercoaster, I run away from home.

MFW she calls me a week later, in tears, saying that she thought I cared about her and that I would tell her how I felt about my life and how could I just leave her when she is suffering so much. The killer moment was when she said "I wanted to go to prom with you." These bitches will tell you anything to get you back into their orbit. Where the fuck was any indication that you wanted me for anything more than a fucking tape recorder? Where was this desire when you were spitting in my face and yelling as you kicked me out of your car for disagreeing with you? Fucking lol.

Fast forward a couple years, and if you've learned anything from #1, I don't fucking learn. I'm just orbiter incarnate. She is back from going to school elsewhere in the country and I'm of course still in the same shithole area after I came back from running away and after dropping out of college. Sutasi needs weed, big fucking surprise. She comes over to my house and buys. Wants to hang out every day again, because all of her friends are out elsewhere in the world and she didn't get a job after college. Guess what happens? Same fucking thing that happened in high school. One-sided conversations, temper tantrums, indignation. This goes on for weeks until I've finally had enough and told her to pick up from one of my housemates.

Here's where shit gets comical. She makes every single one of my housemates her orbiters, one by one. Including the fucking former frat bros. That is the power of Stacidom. One of my incel friends asks me for her number, despite me telling him about everything she is and has done. Just fucking LOL. I give him the number and tell him god speed. Just.... fucking lol.

Of course when she finds a job, she disappears and doesn't say a single word to me ever again, because I refused to be an orbiter. Did I learn anything? Fucking nope, this was just an interim orbital period between me orbiting Stacia. You seeing this pattern? Stacies need orbiters, and will stop at nothing to keep you orbiting until you blatantly go savage on them. However, they are always willing to take you back in their orbit if you come grovelling on your knees for more of that sweet pseudo-validation.[/align]

#3 - Age 22
I meet Shutashi-lite through a mutual friend I met through a gaming website (just fucking lol at my life). I was invited to attend Shutashi's Halloween party that was to start at 6 PM in NYC. I arrive at 6:15 like a fucking moron and obviously I'm the first on there for a long-ass time. In that time me and Shutashi got to know each other, because otherwise what the fuck else are we going to do when it's our first time fucking meeting? I had to swallow my high inhib but it was difficult because my loneliness was funneling all my blood to my dick and away from my brain.

Anyway, Shutashi is a successful business woman type, makes mad money, lives the posh life. I'm still a broke dude living in a trap house, dressed as a fucking hobo for Halloween. However, I also work at a tutoring company, and one of my specialties is in a test that she has to take to change careers. I normally make $55/hour for tutoring this test, and that's much less than what the actual package costs if you go through the company. I think you might see where this is going. Initiate orbit beta cuck mode.

I begin driving to NYC 2-4 times a week, which costs well over $30 a trip in gas and tolls and an hour each direction, just to teach Shutashi how to get through this test so she can get a different high-paying job. This continues for over a month, and this whole time I am making it quite obvious (in my book) that I have interest in her. Eventually I had to make it blatantly obvious by inviting her to my company's Christmas dinner event, which is on a night-long cruise around the city (this is becoming a trope in my life). She agrees and I can't be more overjoyed.

I drive to pick her up and it takes us forever to reach the dock through the New York traffic and snow. We hop on the boat at the last second. Basically night goes as you would expect = she shows no interest in me whatsoever. I get drunk as fuck and drive her home.

Soon after, I sell my car to pay for some living expenses I accrued, so I can't travel to the city multiple times a week anymore because I'm now constrained by public transportation schedules. Communication pretty much stops as soon as I am no longer useful to Shutashi. I can no longer orbit her, provide her with free lessons, provide her with validation, so she no longer needs me.

Soon after, she finds a Chad lawyer and now they are married. She never changed careers, either. Just fuck. Guess I can't judge because I didn't change from being an orbiter after this experience.[/align]

After these and other experiences, I spent a couple years as what I considered to be a "volcel," thinking that I could just go out there and get myself a looksmatch girl if I wanted to because clearly Stacies weren't an option, but that I needed to work on my life situation first. Obviously I was just becoming an orbiter because I didn't have status, money, or good enough looks; so, if I get all of those, I'll be fine.

However, the loneliness became too much again, and I again thought that I could catch me a unicorn

#4 - Age 26

This story is the one I posted in the other thread, so I'll just cope+paste and alter it to fit a little here:

"ستيسي is a half-Paki girl I worked in a restaurant with years ago. We didn't talk much back then got along decently. Had a fat ass and decent tits, on the curvy side otherwise. Back then she was too young for me because of the age rule but last winter the limit was passed and she was coming back to the states after finishing up some of her education in Pakistan. Meanwhile we had been chatting over insta  (I post photos of nature and skylines only because what else does an incel have to offer?), and she liked every one of my posts and seemed to initiate conversation often in what I perceived to be a flirty manner. Anyway, the stars aligned and I fought my racing heart and precipitous inhib to ask her out.

Results were the same as OP. 0 "chemistry," the playful banter was largely gone. It felt more like a business luncheon than a social outing. We hugged at the start because I initiated (still can't believe it) but in the end she just waved her hand and got in her car. Wasn't a date; was just a way for her to get validation and kill time.

Since then she's been featured in some articles online for winning some fitness award in Pakistan so her self-absorption is probably through the fucking roof. But it just goes to show how much of an idiot I was thinking I had scored a date and that chasing unicorns was a productive pastime."[/align]

#5 - Age 27
It's the summer and I am taking summer courses because I am studycel incarnate. Still lonely as fuck, but super jaded after all the previous experiences I've had. Pretty much accepting of inceldom and the black pill, so seeking validation through super studying and achieving there, advancing my new career, getting to a point where I can be happy with what I'm doing and not be miserable like I am tutoring/consulting.

I come out of class and go to the bus stop because I'm still publictranspocel. Normally I sit on the benches there and smoke a cigarette because fuck my life anyway, who cares if I get cancer. However, when people are sitting on the benches, my high inhib kicks into overdrive because I don't want to inconvenience others with my smoke even though they hate me just by seeing me and especially seeing me smoke on campus like a degenerate so I lean against the bike rack like a true beta cuck. I come out of the classroom and I see that each bench has exactly one person sitting at it. Well, fuck, bike rack cuck time it is.

Then Stacy pulls out a cigarette and lights it on the nearest bench to me. I walk over and sit down on the bench a few feet away from her and say "thank god you smoke," because I fucking hate standing in the sun because I am an Eastern Europeancel. I feel like because of this unexpected turn of events I somehow tricked my mind into not putting up the high inhib in time for me to say that, but it caught up with me and hit my heart like a shot of adrenaline when Stacy looked up and I saw her face for the first time and realized she was wearing headphones, takes one out, and asks "What?" Just FML, high inhib kicked in super hard and I couldn't figure out if I should just leave or if I should actually repeat the stupid-as-fuck shit I said two seconds ago in a spurt of idiocy. I manage to stumble through my repeated sentence, and she just looks at me and says "...What?" This was like a trainwreck in slow motion. I reminded myself that I have no dignity left so I explained everything I wrote in the above paragraph: not wanting to inconvenience others, leaning on the bike rack, etc. She laughs at me, but who can blame her. Then she takes her headphones off and starts talking to me. What the fuck is going on?

We chat for about 15 minutes and in my opinion it felt like we really hit it off. It was too good to be true. She tells me about how she has anxiety about things like that too, so she totally relates. We exchange names and basic shit like what we study, etc. My bus comes and I let it leave, because I'll just catch the next one, but she doesn't have to know that right? Oh wait, there is only one bus that goes to this stop fucking LOL. Oops. Stacy asks "aren't you going to take that?" I tell her nah. She gets up less than 5 minutes later to go to class anyway, but now I have proven that I am a fucking NASA-certified orbiter with over a decade of experience.

We meet every day after my class, before hers. I bring her a fucking Russian chocolate because I am a super gag-worthy beta and trying to show her that I am interested in her. She says things like "Oh you're so thoughtful." "I really like talking to you." Fucking LOL at the emotional boner I got from these little pieces of validation. Also double LOL at how after so much experience in being a beta orbiter cuck, I still hadn't recognized that these were just gravity-enhancing techniques for making the orbiter really commit to the Stacy-planet.

Eventually I muster the balls to ask her out for a drink after her final. She says yes, and I sit and wait for her for 2 hours like a fucking cuck in the library. I am sitting reading some bullshit online listening to trap in my headphones when she comes up and sticks her nail in my neck to startle me. Well, being the super-tight-wound anxiety monster-beta that I am, I fucking jump up and nearly scream from the surprise, JUST LIKE A LITTLE BITCH. I will never be masculine or cool in her eyes. It's over. But fuck it, we are going to get drinks, so I am in too much of a euphoria to care.

Sitting next to her on the tightly-packed bus, our arms touching, I practically have 20 orgasms. We get drinks and talk about our lives. We are both European, we both have dysfunctional families, we both have anxiety and depression (teehee), we are both in STEM more or less, yadda yadda. I'm on cloud 9 throughout all of this. She has to go to her next class though, so I walk her to the bus stop. This whole time, mind you that the poke in the neck and the arm-to-arm contact on the bus was the only physical contact we've had. No hugging. Nothing. And this is after 3 weeks of meeting 4 times/day. Anyway, when her bus comes she says "we should do this again." Adds me on Facebook (where I have no pictures of my face, for obvious reasons). I am ecstatic.

I go home and check Facebook. No relationship status. Fuck yes. I click on her photos and start to creep. Get about 2-3 photos in and I see her with some Chad, caption "love you boo <3". Fuck. I click on "boo's" profile. Relationship status: in a relationship with Stacy. My blood boils. I drink myself into oblivion.

This part is when it gets truly sad. I think to myself, "Why has she not mentioned Chad? We've talked for hours by now, and talked about our whole lives at the bar. Maybe they are broken up and he is still clinging to hope?" Not wanting to broach the topic myself because I'm a pussy, I scheme to make her mine. I start bringing a different Russian chocolate every day. I skip my bus regularly to get 5 extra minutes with her. I start gymceling hard while she is in class and keep trying to catch her after I'm done so we can both take the bus back together (but I fail each time, as the buses come in 15 minute increments and her class doesn't have a set end-time). Ask her out for drinks again. I meet her on the day, wearing the best clothes I have. "Is it okay if my friend comes?" What kind of a moron would I be if I said "No?" Just FML.

Her female friend arrives and immediately begins asking about Chad the boyfriend. "Oh, we've been dating for 3 years, I guess I love him." My beta orbiter status is cemented. It almost felt like a set-up, too, because this is the first mention I've heard of Chad throughout this whole time and it came from her friend. It's almost like the friend was invited to break the news to me in a way that Stacy might consider to be "letting me down easy." I suffer through two more hours of hanging out as I pound beers. In the end, her friend gives me a hug, before Stacy ever has. Stacy must've felt bad and gave me a pity hug too.

And I keep orbiting for another week and a half until the summer half-semester is over. She moves in with Chad about 2 hours away at a beachfront villa. I'm devastated, as my planet has left me. And I am still, so so lonely. I text her and she answers over a week later saying "oh hey sorry I missed your text, haha my phone was broken!" I stop texting her. Just FML.

A few months later I run into Stacy as I am smoking outside a bar between games of pool with my friend. "Hey blickpall! Omg what are you doing here?" My heart nearly leaps out of my throat because she still looks incredible and my old feelings I thought I buried and blackpilled away resurface, just like that. Invites me to get drinks and food with her and her friend, who is some other Chad. The four of us get drinks and food. Then we go our separate ways. My friend, the same one who asked me for Sutasi's number, is like "Bro she is so fucking hot, how come you didn't try to go with her?" Well bro, it's because I know it's over. He asked me for her number too and I gave it to him.

This time, I never reached out to her again, because I have fully accepted the black pill. That's how I came to love the black pill and stopped chasing unicorns.[/align]

I just cried, you're the truelestcel on here I cannot compare to you at all. I'm seriously just shocked at how femoids can batter you so much into you just stop trying entirely, giving up all hope and copes.

jagged0 said:

I just cried, you're the truelestcel on here I cannot compare to you at all. I'm seriously just shocked at how femoids can batter you so much into you just stop trying entirely, giving up all hope and copes.

What's crazy to me is how strong the biological imperative is, that I kept standing back up and asking for more, over and over. Any rational being would have given up a long time ago.

PS: Please use the spoiler tag for large blocks of text you are quoting or images and the like.

blickpall said:
Very well said. I answered a person earlier, "I don't want to be friend with Stacy." I would revise that to be, "I wouldn't mind being friends with Stacy, if I wasn't sexually attracted to Stacy and wasn't a lonely incel."

As I explained above, I didn't really approach any of these women in the conventional sense except maybe #5 which was more of an accident than anything. The high inhib is very real.

Your latter statement is true. Self-awareness, if you are insufficiently blackpilled, is defeated by blind, desperate hope, which is sewn by Stacies' attention.

Exactly. I wouldn't mid female friend sif I wasn't a sexually frustrated virgin

You were much more of a human than I was at the same ages. You traveled to NYC by yourself at 17? Did you live closeby there? You seem pretty normal socially. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to find a girl by now.

Have you read Loner by Teddy Wayne? It is pretty much beta orbiting the book, but it has an SJW propaganda twist.

Indari said:
You were much more of a human than I was at the same ages. You traveled to NYC by yourself at 17? Did you live closeby there? You seem pretty normal socially. I don't know why you wouldn't be able to find a girl by now.

Have you read Loner by Teddy Wayne? It is pretty much beta orbiting the book, but it has an SJW propaganda twist.

Hm. I think I was definitely much more normal and social as a young teen before my injuries, drugs, and a slew of other things happened to me. I did live close to NYC, about an hour on the train away. I think that I appear more social because I've found my niches where I am accepted, because the groups are super tolerant liberals (I am a centrist and don't care much for politics so I guess most of them don't know that I don't agree with all of their values) and because many of my former communities were super insular and tight-knit, so there really was no chance for anyone to be an outcast on their own. As one of the least "popular" people during my high school years, I still had a small group of friends who were equally unpopular for the most part. I mostly learned how to socialize on forums to be honest, so perhaps the way I write on here comes more naturally than how I behave offline, kind of like Ryo.

No, I haven't. Added to my list, thank you. Although I'm pretty sure you just described suicide fuel. Whatever, I need it. I was filled with self-loathing over my thought process a couple hours ago, I was thinking some super bluepilled shit so I need some stuff to wake me up, either black pills or suicide fuel will do.

the ongoing theme seems to be: you don't learn

absolutely suicidal and disastrous for an incel really trying to escape inceldom

Thanks for posting your stories blickpall.
I avoided many pitfalls in my life and saw the signs on the wall because people like you put up a map detailing the dangers. Yeah spending time with a woman doesn't mean shit to them as I've seen them fuck guys they've met on the same night and the longest the same week.

Sergeantincel said:
Your posts heavily push me to reconsider making a separate forum called "Blackpill archives", to move all the threads that explain and analyze the blackpill.
Great thread. Painful to read.

Thank you.

NekoStance said:
the ongoing theme seems to be: you don't learn
absolutely suicidal and disastrous for an incel really trying to escape inceldom

Fact x2.

Darthmat said:
I avoided many pitfalls in my life and saw the signs on the wall because people like you put up a map detailing the dangers. Yeah spending time with a woman doesn't mean shit to them as I've seen them fuck guys they've met on the same night and the longest the same week.

It's my pleasure, and I'm glad to hear that you managed to avoid these pitfalls. I forgot to add a quote in the OP about how wise men learn from the mistakes of others. To be the wise man is an admirable goal here - notice how as NekoStance said, I actually went through all of this and I still didn't learn, but you learned from others. I'm just so fucking stubborn I guess lol.

Kinda glad I'm a voicecel and socialcel and don't speak to femoids or anyone ever.

blickpall said:
You're absolutely right, but as I mentioned a few times in the story, I am ridiculously high inhib.

I don't see how you can be that high-inhib for a number of reaons...

You pushed yourself to actually travel to another state to see some FHO without pussying out or giving yourself excuses as to why you can't go; especially with your history of being to shy and insecure to cam up or send barrage of photos. You managed to plan it out and endure some grueling work to save some money for the trip. All of this while you were still an underage teenager, not to mention traveling alone at that age.

You moved out on a whim and left home on your own and supported yourself, still young. You managed to plan out and set up/host events with your friends and boat parties. Shit, it's making me feel bad about myself lol

Most high-inhibs puss out or talk their way out of situations like this. They overthink like a motherfucker, but you seem to do shit on the fly.

Phallusy said:
You pushed yourself to actually travel to another state to see some FHO without pussying out or giving yourself excuses as to why you can't go; especially with your history of being to shy and insecure to cam up or send barrage of photos. You managed to plan it out and endure some grueling work to save some money for the trip. All of this while you were still an underage teenager, not to mention traveling alone at that age.

I definitely see where you're coming form on all of this, so I'll add some more details to make it all fit together a little better because I recognize that there seem to be inconsistencies in reported inhib and outcome.

The bus + train to NYC cost a total of $32 there and back, and takes about 1-2 hours from where I'm located. Not that big of an investment, especially since I had been working for a few years by that point because my parents pushed fiscal responsibility on me at an early age. I would consider it borderline abusive, but objectively speaking it has taught me a lot about the 'real world' and I have always been more independent than my peers as a result.

Like many teens at that age, I think, I wanted to express and use the fact that I was approaching adulthood to my advantage. I was high inhib in real life still, but I also had managed to forge what I perceived to be a strong bond with this girl from within the confines of my room, which is pretty much the ideal scenario for a person like me. I mentioned this in another discussion, not sure if I brought it up here in my examples, but once I feel comfortable with another person on a casual friendship level, even if it's an attractive girl, I don't really feel the inhib. It's when I try to go for something more, like romantic involvement, that I experience what I would consider to be the second barrier (first being approach). Outside of romantic intentions, my inhib is still present but not as suffocating and generally manifests in shy or asocial behavior as opposed to feelings of panic, desire to vomit, and desire for a hermitage.

I was also much more NT and happy overall as a teen. My anxiety was mostly manifesting itself in unconscious ways or in ways I couldn't understand and combine into one overarching issue, like scratching the skin off my thumbs in my sleep and waking up bloody, having "butterflies" but not understanding where they are coming from, etc. My social circle was generally positive (almost exclusively incels but that's obvious). I wasn't woefully addicted to drugs yet. So on and so forth. I'd say that looking back at my life, I probably peaked around the age of 15 right before I broke my nose, which was the beginning of the end. It's been downhill since then.

Phallusy said:
You moved out on a whim and left home on your own and supported yourself, still young. You managed to plan out and set up/host events with your friends and boat parties. Shit, it's making me feel bad about myself lol

The living situation in my house was unbearable at this point. It was a combination of excessive financial, academic, and parental pressure which pushed me to daily weed and frequent alcohol consumption, which made things only worse. I began planning my escape about 4 or 5 months ahead of time, while constantly evaluating if I would be better off staying. I lived in a shithole part of a relatively shithole city with a shithole job, so life was cheap but I was also making peanuts and doing strenuous manual labor 55 hours/week. I supported myself but given the background I mentioned before, it was pretty much an ingrained skill by this point, and social inhibition becomes less of an issue when you are hungry and homeless. You don't give a fuck until you satisfy those two, at least in my experience. Inhibition is a luxury, would be a way of seeing it.

As for setting up the events, I didn't mean to overstate my involvement. I believe I said we "help set-up" which for us means mostly manual labor; my experience with machinery allows me to do things most of these hippies and hipsters can't, like using a scissor lift to install light fixtures in a warehouse. My friends do other stuff like lifting and moving things, helping create artwork, hanging stuff, and general unskilled labor. Because of our contributions, we get VIP passes and drink tickets and such, and we are accepted because these are hippies - they accept everyone. We generally stick to ourselves anyway, but we do sometimes meet people; however, since the primary objective is to set up a party and there are few women in the set-up phase, there are no romantic pressures that are immediate so I can socialize relatively comfortably. I would think of it this way... a physics professor can rattle off a series of equations to an attractive student in his class no problem, but he would probably sweat bullets if the same student walked up to him at a bar and asked him to buy her a drink. In some situations I am definitely in my element, like delegating tasks when setting up a party or when chatting with a girl from the confines of my parents' house when I'm 15 and ignorantly blissful, but I have asked girls on what I thought to be dates only a handful of times in my life because of this inhib and by that point I think about 100% of them didn't even consider it as one anyway.

Phallusy said:
Most high-inhibs puss out or talk their way out of situations like this. They overthink like a motherfucker, but you seem to do shit on the fly.
I definitely overthink things into oblivion, you can see that in my more recent thread (sample post if you're curious). I just eliminated all of the non-essential details in the retelling because, as you can tell, it already turned out long and I am not known for my brevity T_T

How i saw this topic just now??

I already have been through similar situations , but not so many like these and not so intense like these.

Sorry for you man you dont deserve it... i got really fucked up reading the histories and i discovered now that i was used as a beta orbiter half of this year and i dont know now how to act if the stacey calls me again...

And i always thought you were from EE or Russia, not USA, lol.

KilluminoidBR said:
How i saw this topic just now??

I already have been through similar situations , but not so many like these and not so intense like these.

Sorry for you man you dont deserve it... i got really fucked up reading the histories and i discovered now that i was used as a beta orbiter half of this year and i dont know now how to act if the stacey calls me again...

And i always thought you were from EE or Russia, not USA, lol.

I don't know what advice to give you TBH, clearly I didn't do so well on my own haha. I also don't know your exact situation or what your relationship is exactly like with her. I suggest you keep the blackpill in mind. Try to be objective - what are the chances of you two starting a relationship? Are you happy with this % chance, or do you think your time is better spent elsewhere? If you can't have a relationship with her, do you still want to spend time with her and be her friend? Answer these questions for yourself and then you will find the truth.

I am from Russia, but I moved back and forth many times. I've been in the USA for quite a few years now. If I were to estimate, I'd say I've been in Russia for about 1/2 of my life, maybe a little less now.

blickpall said:
I don't know what advice to give you TBH, clearly I didn't do so well on my own haha. I also don't know your exact situation or what your relationship is exactly like with her. I suggest you keep the blackpill in mind. Try to be objective - what are the chances of you two starting a relationship? Are you happy with this % chance, or do you think your time is better spent elsewhere? If you can't have a relationship with her, do you still want to spend time with her and be her friend? Answer these questions for yourself and then you will find the truth.

I am from Russia, but I moved back and forth many times. I've been in the USA for quite a few years now. If I were to estimate, I'd say I've been in Russia for about 1/2 of my life, maybe a little less now.

i met a guy from rus his name dmitri

Indari said:
i met a guy from rus his name dmitri

Lol yes that's a very common name. I have had no less than 3 friends with that name.

My heart wrenched reading this. How do you still have the energy to do anything at all? I assume with a good degree in US you'll make enough cash to retire in RU pretty quick, and LDAR till death.

kkt6 said:
My heart wrenched reading this. How do you still have the energy to do anything at all? I assume with a good degree in US you'll make enough cash to retire in RU pretty quick, and LDAR till death.

I pretty much don't. I'm barely pushing myself along tbh.

I don't think my degree can transfer like that, like how doctors from foreign countries need to be re-certified and re-educated in the USA. I'm probably gonna be stuck in the USA trying to bank as much as possible for a long time.