[chat] Can we just delete the chat ranking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
-
I talk about this https://incels.is/chat/top-chatters

Why? just because it encourage people to spam, not even low effort posting, and for what? Just for a number at the side of our username, it bring nothing to the discussion and anybody can just go on the dead chat room "game room" or posting on the main chat when everybody is sleeping and spam. I'm not asking for sanctions or anything, I think it would be pretty much extreme for such simple stuffs but just to delete the stupid ranking system and those who want to participate in the discussion will participate without taking into account a scoring system. I also think the same about the colors ranking but it's not the same story

I want to remind people that I am not aiming anyone and I have no problem with anyone on the chat, even those who use this method to increase their rank. it's just something I find annoying

Last edited:
Cuyen

Cuyen

Admirer of North Korea
★★★★★
This chat not even used by many people,why would it offend you

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Misanthropist
-
U jelly bro?

Kanakops

Kanakops

Officer
-
This chat not even used by many people,why would it offend you
Because it's pathetic to see the same message over and over for a rank, The rank loses his value and does not mean anything anymore so why should we keep it ? Also we can't see the olders messages when at the night people just keep posting the same message.
U jelly bro?
I don't get it

Last edited:
Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
That time limit can fix the spam problem. We used to be limited to 1 message per 2 seconds or something, that effectively prevented spam.

Curious0

Curious0

Banned
-
Didn't even know this existed tbh

SergeantIncel

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
That time limit can fix the spam problem. We used to be limited to 1 message per 2 seconds or something, that effectively prevented spam.
Didn't know this had reset with the update, I added it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.