[chatcel oppression] chat notifications suck atm

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
whenever I get tagged in chat it doesn't link me to the post I got tagged in. I have to scroll back up to find it. God forbid I was tagged a long time ago, when I am tagged super long ago I have to scroll up forever just to find it. It doesn't help that a lot of users when they tag people dont tag them in the post they want them to see, they just put your name. So you don't even have any context to this tag, you just see that you got tagged at some random time. Is this possible to fix or are we just fucked?

Gyros_Pretcel

Gyros_Pretcel

Wizard
-
You know, that there are two links in the alert? You have to klick on the first.

The second problem still exists though.

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
What doesn't link you? Be specific, please.
like in my notifications it just says: "@someuser tagged you in chat at some time" but doesn't let click on it to go to the tag like it does for when you are tagged on the forum
You know, that there are two links in the alert? You have to klick on the first.

The second problem still exists though.
yeah but that only shows what was said (if anything was said lol)

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I can't see new chat messages on my phone unless I refresh the page. What is up with that?

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Andy milonakis but truecel
-
we need to destroy the forums and have the only tab available the chat tab. Also rename incels.co to chatcels.co

Einon

Einon

The lunatics have taken over the asylum.
-
One could argue,they always have.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Ghost of Christmas Past
-
Incellectual

Incellectual...