[chatcel oppression] fucking chat brutally RAPED

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
78d 1h 57m
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS who fucking ruined chat AGAIN!!! Its literally so fucked right now. The settings are all raped, you cant post images, banned users are in chat (I dont mind too much but still), you can't quote and the top chatters list was nuked AGAIN! FIX YOUR SHIT CHAT ADMINS RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Honorary Bluecel
★★★★★
163d 19h 24m
Damn, that's pretty brutal man. My condolences.

ScornedStoic

ScornedStoic

The Master of Time
★★★★★
72d 15h 13m
Is it just me or is the format all fucked up?

Higgscel

Higgscel

Captain
★★
42d 2h 12m
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Shit broke, wonder the the recent downtime earlier was caused by an update or something.

Ping And Pong

Ping And Pong

Sensible angrycel
17d 21h 43m
Why aren't more people in the discord.

l33tbl0k3

l33tbl0k3

thermostat iq
5d 9h 9m
based, chatrooms dont need bloat

Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 1h 57m
Incellectual

Incellectual

★★★★★
78d 1h 57m
and that's a good thing brother
cope. being able to use both of those is great. pictures are fun to post and quotes can be useful.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Captain
★★★★★
6d 17h 4m
FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUU CCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSS who fucking ruined chat AGAIN!!! Its literally so fucked right now. The settings are all raped, you cant post images, banned users are in chat (I dont mind too much but still), you can't quote and the top chatters list was nuked AGAIN! FIX YOUR SHIT CHAT ADMINS RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
im sorry bro, it's over for us