[Chatcel Oppression] Wtf is wrong with chat

• Thread starter Microsoft Excel
  • Start date
Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
@SergeantIncel It is deleting old messages sometimes and each refresh updates it you watch messages being deleted in front of your eyes you used to be able to scroll up for ten minutes and go back months but now you can only go back a few minutes in time are you trying to dox us or is this about the whispering?

@Admiral_Arkantos @mental_out @i_a_m_i @Incellectual @Firefly @DarkMTS_57 @builderseed @Master

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
idk how it would doxx but its still a problem

RegisterUserName

RegisterUserName

High Velocity Antagonist
-
DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Cybercel, Outcastcel, Retro Gamercel
-
This has to be fixed ASAP.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

-
They are trying to break apart our friendships and online friends are easy to lose dont do it.
There is some truth to that.
This is the only place i use to socialize with people, and the chit chat is a big part of it.

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
There is some truth to that.
This is the only place i use to socialize with people, and the chit chat is a big part of it.
Dark I think the chat might be different for each person because of our spam whispering, we might have caused the great chat panic unless the timing is a coincidenuence... My oldest message is
but I think he might be sending blanks
it used to be him saying
microsoft is whispering me and I can't see what he is sending
It is deleting the spam whispers to people so if its the same for everyone I wonder if our spam is slowing it down or it is at different points for each persoun.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

-
Dark I think the chat might be different for each person because of our spam whispering, we might have caused the great chat panic unless the timing is a coincidenuence... My oldest message is it used to be him saying It is deleting the spam whispers to people so if its the same for everyone I wonder if our spam is slowing it down or it is at different points for each persoun.
But it is so strange...
How can a whisper cause the messages to disappear ?
You did this before, and it worked well.
Now today we both did it at the same time, and for some reason the chat started acting strange.
Is it a bug, or a glitch... ?
Idk

Microsoft Excel

Microsoft Excel

Linda from Sanctioning
-
But it is so strange...
How can a whisper cause the messages to disappear ?
You did this before, and it worked well.
Now today we both did it at the same time, and for some reason that chat started acting strange.
Is it a bug, or a glitch... ?
Idk
@Incellectual confirumed it is different for each person because he said his oldest message was you saying yes which is 43 messages ahead of me. I still dont know if we caused it the timing is very suspiscious. It is good we are discussing this here archiving the final days of chat. My theories are we somehow discoveured a bug or thee admin/mods got annoyed of the spam and tried deleting it and did something.

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

-
@Incellectual confirumed it is different for each person because he said his oldest message was you saying yes which is 43 messages ahead of me. I still dont know if we caused it the timing is very suspiscious. It is good we are discussing this here archiving the final days of chat. My theories are we somehow discoveured a bug or thee admin/mods got annoyed of the spam and tried deleting it and did something.
I could see the last one past 29 minutes ago.
Lets wait and see what the mods have to say.
Nothing is confirmed yet.