Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Châtellerault is Incel Mecca

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
★★★★
Time for all incels to make a pilgrimage to Châtellerault, France - the birthplace of our Lord and Savior!

The throngs of incels will return to the Promised Land where our Savior has risen and will lead us.

We Incels should all join forces and start a pilgrimage to see our Lord and Savior.

Feels good to be europecel. Where it all began ... :feelshmm:

Since I live in Germany, I am very pleased about this message. Our Saint is not that far from me. It is time for a pilgrimage.
Who's coming with me ?

Kek, I'm imagining incels just coming up to st blackops2cel's house, knocking on the door and asking for "Saint blackops2cel" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Haha exactly :lul::lul: that would be funny.

If i'm ever travelling abroad, i know i'm taking a pilgrimage to Châtellerault.

Since I live in Germany, I am very pleased about this message. Our Saint is not that far from me. It is time for a pilgrimage.
Who's coming with me ?
Im from Germoney, too. We can do a pilgrimage next summer, as for now I'm fighting winter depression.

Im from Germoney, too. We can do a pilgrimage next summer, as for now I'm fighting winter depression.
Cool, bro. We GermanyCels should team up and pay a visit to our Saint. May he bless us with his wisdom.

What's his name?

It is required that every incel make the sacred pilgrimage at least once in his life.

I'm a USAcel but I'd totally be down to visit him and buy him a drink and chill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back